Life is actually a little more fair than you thought

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
Women’s life starts at 15 and ends at 30 (at best, I would even say 26).

Men’s life starts at 25 (personally I don’t think so, but this is for you who are blackpilled to your core. I believe that a man’s real life starts at 30-35) and it ends at 60.

As a girl you get attention from men since you’re 14-15. A dude doesn’t get attention from women, except for that phony attention if he’s good looking so they treat him just like a cute dog. Men don’t get any real attention from women until they can provide and have a life, regardless if chad or not.

My point is that even though women enjoy their youth so much and are barely ever single compared to men, they only really live for only about a decade. After a girl turns 25 no real man of value who is wealthy is going to pay attention to her (for the most part). Can she still get dick? Sure, but she won’t find a real man to share her life with.

For a guy he most likely will feel lost and pretty shitty all of his teens and probably his twenties, but as soon as he reaches 30-35 he realizes that hey, I’ve been working on myself all these years, I now have a good physique, a lot of money, a house, a car, I can buy what I want and girls give me the time of day. This will last for at least 20-30 years.

This only applies if you got rich and in shape, if not then yeah, y’all are right. A guy’s life is over by age 25.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: randomvanish, .👽., SubhumanCurrycel and 23 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mmdnohi, MiroslavBulldosex, SubhumanCurrycel and 15 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mmdnohi, antiantifa, ShowerMaxxing and 11 others
Lmao nice cope too bad the wall is fake and men don’t age like wine they get uglier.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mmdnohi, ShowerMaxxing, mazzi and 28 others
Cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mmdnohi, MiroslavBulldosex, deadend and 14 others
Lmao nice cope too bad the wall is fake and men don’t age like wine they get uglier.
Did you read you stupid idiot? Women can get dick but they can’t get high quality men after they hit the wall

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, gamma, ezio6 and 4 others
Pure delusion
You are so delusional if you still think women older than 30 "lose" any value. They don't.

One of the most searched categories is milf. Any older woman that isnt fat can get fucked by a younger guy just because its so fucking bad for men that they will settle even for her.

You analogy is like "Haha these billionares (women in their 20s) are now just millionares (women in 30s and 40s)"
Meanwhile you as a man are completly broke.

Not to mention a woman cant work on herself? She cant build a career? SHE CAN BUILD EVEN BETTER ONE THAN YOU. Women are overprivileged in every area of life, what do you think, is it easier to get a career as a man or a woman?

Why do they usually not do it then? BECAUSE THEY DONT EVEN NEED TO, they know some fucking loser that has been "working on himself" his entire youth will bail them out, pay for their student loand and give them a house when they divorce. They dont even need a career JFL

Mans life starts at 25? When male patter baldness will hit in full force when your 30? What kindof a fucking life do you want to have with a bald head, 0 collaged, massive nasolabial folds?
After a girl turns 25 no real man of value who is wealthy is going to pay attention to her
Another delusion.

Normal men date around their own age. Even if theyre rich. Couples where the man is significantly older exist, but exception does not make the rule.
but as soon as he reaches 30-35 he realizes that hey, I’ve been working on myself all these years, I now have a good physique, a lot of money, a house, a car, I can buy what I want
and do what? All the worthwile activities in life happen before 25.
Youll go on an expensive vacation? And thats somehow supposed to replace your missed youth?

This almost seems like another troll post of yours

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: mmdnohi, Averagecel, sorrowfulsad and 33 others
When you're above 25 you only get attention from foids you don't want attention from.

Roasties, crazy bitches, single mums, baby rabies, poorfoids, settlers, etc.

Whether you win your life is decided when you're 18, or 20 at best. It's the last time to find a girl you're actually attached to, and she feels anything for you too.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: mmdnohi, Averagecel, ShowerMaxxing and 13 others
All depends on hair. Most men get uglier in their 30s because they start balding. The 30s is a man's prime is pure cope made by betabux who finally have the money to get a 5/10 post prime roastie.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Averagecel, ShowerMaxxing, MiroslavBulldosex and 9 others
Super copium

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and volcelfatcel
Pure delusion
You are so delusional if you still think women older than 30 "lose" any value. They don't.

One of the most searched categories is milf. Any older woman that isnt fat can get fucked by a younger guy just because its so fucking bad for men that they will settle even for her.

You analogy is like "Haha these billionares (women in their 20s) are now just millionares (women in 30s and 40s)"

Not to mention a woman cant work on herself? She cant build a career? SHE CAN BUILD EVEN BETTER ONE THAN YOU. Women are overprivileged in every area of life, what do you think, is it easier to get a career as a man or a woman?

Why do they usually not do it then? BECAUSE THEY DONT EVEN NEED TO, they know some fucking loser that has been "working on himself" his entire youth will bail them out, pay for their student loand and give them a house when they divorce. They dont even need a career JFL

Mans life starts at 25? When male patter baldness will hit in full force when your 30? What kindof a fucking life do you want to have with a bald head, 0 collaged, massive nasolabial folds?

Another delusion.

Normal men date around their own age. Even if theyre rich. Couples where the man is significantly older exist, but exception does not make the rule.

Youll go on an expensive vacation? And thats somehow supposed to replace your missed youth?

I agree with this actually they don’t lose the privilege. It’s simply reduced. My question is why are they depressed?

• +1
Reactions: PanMagister, LILMAXILLA, ifyouwannabemylover and 1 other person
I agree with this actually they don’t lose the privilege. It’s simply reduced. My question is why are they depressed?
Because they are used to being treated like A tier celebrities and now theyre only B tier

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, LILMAXILLA and Deleted member 7419
dont get me wrong - the drop in the attnetion and privilege is a large one - but even after the drop they still have 100x times the value a man does

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 4310 and Deleted member 7419
dont get me wrong - the drop in the attnetion and privilege is a large one - but even after the drop they still have 100x times the value a man does
Yea. I guess that’s why they looks max harder on average as well 😂 can’t blame em

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
Yea. I guess that’s why they looks max harder on average as well 😂 can’t blame em
if you could ascend 1 or 2 psl points just by painting your face, and it would be socially acceptable for you to do as well, would you not tryhard it?

Its us men that are unfortunate and need a team of surgeons to cut open our skull just to look 0.01 psl point better

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel, MiroslavBulldosex, NothingCanStopMe and 2 others
life ends at 25 jfl for men

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 8244 and Mongrelcel
This only applies if you got rich and in shape, if not then yeah, y’all are right. A guy’s life is over by age 25.
Misconception in this.
1. Most men get ugly with age, especially past age 30.
2. "Life starts for a man, when he has enough money to betabuxx". It's almost more like, problems start, after a man has enough money to betabuxx.

Basically you promote paying for a woman. And the idea that men get better looking, and in shape at older age is cope.
Most men get with age: fatter, balder, and uglier skin.

This video applies.

• +1
Reactions: paranakee, Jagged0 and Mongrelcel
As someone above 30 I can say I'm pretty invisible to jbs and early 20s girls. It doesn't get any better with age I'm afraid.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, CANI, Deleted member 6128 and 4 others
95% of men won't get rich or stay in shape after 30. They will be middle-class at best and get fat.

So, your theory is only wrong for 95% of men.
After a girl turns 25 no real man of value who is wealthy is going to pay attention to her (for the most part). Can she still get dick? Sure, but she won’t find a real man to share her life with.
JFL you are basically saying that most men are so subhuman that they are not "real men" in the eyes of women and this will make women suffer after 25 because they will only be able to get subhumans after that age.

Well, if that's true, then yeah, women will suffer after 25. But then, men will suffer too, as they will remain subhumans in the eyes of women. The truth is that a woman will always be able to get a man, no matter at what age. For men, it can get easier after 30 (if they have money and stay in shape), but probably never as easy as it is for women.

• +1
Reactions: LILMAXILLA
your life begins and ends in the womb

• JFL
Reactions: HighTierNormie and huntergatherer
Men's life starts at 25yo, the age where your neurotransmitters are so fucked up from a failed youth that you have already died inside

nice troll

• +1
Reactions: HighTierNormie, Need2Ascend, deadend and 5 others
Jfl this is a high iq troll, wake up bro this is looksmax not betabuxx max

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 9217, gamma and 1 other person
most men go past nw1 by 35 so it's over unless you make smart choices (which most don't do)

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
Life is full of opportunity if you got the right priorities and know how to look for it.

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel, Seth Walsh, Deleted member 11675 and 2 others
I’ve always believed this to the core, a man’s potential is insane. However this is “redpill” ideology and you’re posting this on a primarly blackpill primarily incel forum.

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel and .*my*.
A dude doesn’t get attention from women, except for that phony attention if he’s good looking so they treat him just like a cute dog. Men don’t get any real attention from women until they can provide and have a life, regardless if chad or not.
I can buy what I want and girls give me the time of day. This will last for at least 20-30 years.
This only applies if you got rich and in shape
You just keep finding new and exciting ways to tell me that you overrate the shit out of your face and you have no idea how gl men actually live

I agree.

Some women lose a lot of value, but most don't. The wall is largely cope.

It is easier for men to build a career. Men don't have to care about being pregnant for 9 months. And women don't have more capabilities for building a career than men, all the priviliges they have don't change that.

Most women who work only part-time or become a Stay-At-Home-Mom do it because they want to spend more time with their kids, not because their husband is rich.
But that's nothing bad for most men tbh. Most men are Normies and had decent youths. So, even if they're rich, they don't feel the urge to make up for their lost youth.

Still, a lot of men can have much more success with prime women in their 30s than in their 20s, because they look more masc and have more status and money. When that happens, they don't see it as "Making up for lost youth", they just think "My youth was decent, my 30s are great."
Don't agree here.

If you had a Chad youth, it will be difficult to keep it up. But most men are Normies. Their youth was decent, not more. There are many things you can do after 25 that many men would consider the best thing they ever did. Especially raising your kids. But there are also many things that come with getting older, like having more money and therefore the possibility to travel to many countries. Another thing is, many men find fulfillment in their careers. It doesn't have to be because of what they do, the fact that they do something that is important for others gives them purpose and they like the status they get because of it.

Peaking at your career at 50, having high status, being rich, living in a big house, having a wife and 2 kids you love and travel to Tokyo and Dubai with them in your vacation days seems like a great life.

Now, if you think that looks and slaying prime women in your youth are everything, than it's true that life ends after 25. Most men don't think so and I think they are right.

• +1
Reactions: .👽., CANI, deadend and 2 others
Pure delusion

Another delusion.

facts, my mom is like 45 and gets hit on at her work and has to be idd when buying alcohol

• +1
It is easier for men to build a career. Men don't have to care about being pregnant for 9 months. And women don't have more capabilities for building a career than men, all the priviliges they have don't change that.

Most women who work only part-time or become a Stay-At-Home-Mom do it because they want to spend more time with their kids, not because their husband is rich.
experiment with resumes showed that women are 800% more likely to get a job interview in the IT sector

To build an amazing career as a woman all you need to do is to go to a sector with a low amount of females in it - that way the companies are forced to overpay you because of forced diversity

Its difficult to find a female cs engineer at a high level - so thats why every female thats at least a little bit competent gets immidiately fast tracked into a high position - they NEED representation, some countries even have laws for it.
Don't agree here.

If you had a Chad youth, it will be difficult to keep it up. But most men are Normies. Their youth was decent, not more. There are many things you can do after 25 that many men would consider the best thing they ever did. Especially raising your kids. But there are also many things that come with getting older, like having more money and therefore the possibility to travel to many countries. Another thing is, many men find fulfillment in their careers. It doesn't have to be because of what they do, the fact that they do something that is important for others gives them purpose and they like the status they get because of it.

Peaking at your career at 50, having high status, being rich, living in a big house, having a wife and 2 kids you love and travel to Tokyo and Dubai with them in your vacation days seems like a great life.

Now, if you think that looks and slaying prime women in your youth are everything, than it's true that life ends after 25. Most men don't think so and I think they are right.
just because men are forced to have trash youths it means that life after 25 is amazing?

and even for normies, 80% of life is lived before 25 - do you think that on deathbed they will think about wageslaving?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
I’ve always believed this to the core, a man’s potential is insane. However this is “redpill” ideology and you’re posting this on a primarly blackpill primarily incel forum.
You can be maxxing out your full potential, included genetic potential, but even maximizing shit genetics potential, and maxxing out everything else, you'll feel hard limits because of your genetics,

(I'm assuming you're moneymaxxed, and that you did every possible surgery)

facts, my mom is like 45 and gets hit on at her work and has to be idd when buying alcohol
Need proof of this claim? PM pics of face and more if possible...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8244
experiment with resumes showed that women are 800% more likely to get a job interview in the IT sector

To build an amazing career as a woman all you need to do is to go to a sector with a low amount of females in it - that way the companies are forced to overpay you because of forced diversity

Its difficult to find a female cs engineer at a high level - so thats why every female thats at least a little bit competent gets immidiately fast tracked into a high position - they NEED representation, some countries even have laws for it.
But most women would rather be nurses than work in IT.

And it's not like you can go there as a woman and simply get a job, you have to have some degree or references. Men mog the shit out of women in that regard.
just because men are forced to have trash youths it means that life after 25 is amazing?

and even for normies, 80% of life is lived before 25 - do you think that on deathbed they will think about wageslaving?
Most men have decent youths, and can get good lifes after 25.

If you have a shit youth, that's nothing you can "get back" later. But yeah, it's better to have a good life after 25 than continuing to have a shit life. And the good things don't have to be wageslaving. Most people find fulfillment in raising kids or some life project they always dreamed about.

• +1
But most women would rather be nurses than work in IT.

And it's not like you can go there as a woman and simply get a job, you have to have some degree or references. Men mog the shit out of women in that regard.
cope

just because theyre too stupid to choose it to doesent mean they dont have it better than men
theyre the ones fucking it up

men choose careers wisely, women choose degrees based on what they "feel" like

Its easy. If a woman or man still looks good at 30 he can slay (see amnesia).

Age doesnt Matter that much. In reality most men look bad their whole life, and look even worse at 30.

Women usually look good in their 20s, but start looking bad at 30. But if not, they are seen as Milfs which is hot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7 and .*my*.
Keep coping you utter subhuman

You cannot generalize this. For some men life is best in the first 30 years, for others it's from 30-60. It depends on a lot of decisions in life, whether you have a great career and started a family. Also, how your hormones are shifting, it can be either a negative or a positive shift.
By the way, a woman's life doesn't end at 26. She will always get men, even men who simp for her. Men are that desperate. I would say getting older is depressing for both genders.

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and .*my*.
You cannot generalize this. For some men life is best in the first 30 years, for others it's from 30-60. It depends on a lot of decisions in life, whether you have a great career and started a family. Also, how your hormones are shifting, it can be either a negative or a positive shift.
By the way, a woman's life doesn't end at 26. She will always get men, even men who simp for her. Men are that desperate. I would say getting older is depressing for both genders.
You didn’t read. A woman can only get dick after 26-30. Not men.

You didn’t read. A woman can only get dick after 26-30. Not men.
I did read. Just yesterday I chatted with a 56 year old, fat and ugly Thai woman who is dating a rich successful German man.
How old are you?
Getting a girlfriend at high age is extremely difficult even if you're high status, so they will settle for anything.

This forum is becoming less blackpilled everyday more

• +1
Reactions: deadend
I did read. Just yesterday I chatted with a 56 year old, fat and ugly Thai woman who is dating a rich successful German man.
How old are you?
Getting a girlfriend at high age is extremely difficult even if you're high status, so they will settle for anything.
Outlier with mommy issues. Even subhumans get stacies at times. I’m 21.

• JFL
Reactions: Albeacho
This thread is fucking real. Just head over to r/slutty confessions and notice how young foids are lusting for middle aged and old men. If you faggots keep looksmaxing then your gonna have a chance of getting some good pussy in the future.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11675, BigBoy and .*my*.
This thread is fucking real. Just head over to r/slutty confessions and notice how young foids are lusting for middle aged and old men. If you faggots keep looksmaxing then your gonna have a chance of getting some good pussy in the future.
I can’t tell if you’re being sarcastic or not

• JFL
Reactions: Albeacho
I can’t tell if you’re being sarcastic or not
I added a little joke to it but I do believe that male value increases with age and the wall is definitely real

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius and .*my*.
The self pity itt is insane

its not all that bad if you are 4 psl, and even below you can get lucky

pathetic men acting like 13 year old hoes

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands and Albeacho
Women’s life starts at 15 and ends at 30 (at best, I would even say 26).

Men’s life starts at 25 (personally I don’t think so, but this is for you who are blackpilled to your core. I believe that a man’s real life starts at 30-35) and it ends at 60.

As a girl you get attention from men since you’re 14-15. A dude doesn’t get attention from women, except for that phony attention if he’s good looking so they treat him just like a cute dog. Men don’t get any real attention from women until they can provide and have a life, regardless if chad or not.

My point is that even though women enjoy their youth so much and are barely ever single compared to men, they only really live for only about a decade. After a girl turns 25 no real man of value who is wealthy is going to pay attention to her (for the most part). Can she still get dick? Sure, but she won’t find a real man to share her life with.

For a guy he most likely will feel lost and pretty shitty all of his teens and probably his twenties, but as soon as he reaches 30-35 he realizes that hey, I’ve been working on myself all these years, I now have a good physique, a lot of money, a house, a car, I can buy what I want and girls give me the time of day. This will last for at least 20-30 years.

You are correct here Bhai, but unfortunately many will disagree.

There are autists here who think 42yr old Gandy and 46yr old DiCaprio are incel

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Sanguinius and thecel
Pure delusion

Another delusion.

based

Women are inherently valuable whereas men are only needed when they can provide and create something extraordinary.

Can you link that study about women being 800% more likely to be contacted for an interview? I'm not arguing against you, I just want to read the study. Purely anecdotal but I never seem to encounter any unemployed women, every single unemployed person I have ever known were men. I remember a guy on reddit who complained about being unemployed and suspected that women were privileged so he changed the name on his resume to a female one and sent it to the same companies he had sent his original resume to and they only wanted the female version to come for an interview, he posted about it on r/feminism and the mods deleted it and he got banned jfl.

• +1
Reactions: HighTierNormie, Need2Ascend, thecel and 1 other person
Stop the cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., BigBoy, PanMagister and 3 others