Life is actually pretty good sometimes.

fukmylyf

fukmylyf

Kraken
All things considered, thread title tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel and Ritalincel
It's not.

• +1
Reactions: jefferson, Vitruvian, toolateforme and 2 others
yep it is. i love life and thinking about dying one day makes me depressed

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie and fukmylyf
Life sucks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and retard
yeah if your dick is 10 inches i assume you wont have any negativity in you

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 2227 and fukmylyf

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
sweet cel

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
As an average length but high girth normie, life is pretty cool

I disagree, but to each his own ig

It's not.
well most of us have a higher standard of living than like 70% of the world population. Especially NEETs who have the freedom to do whatever they want. Tbh I feel blessed this summer. A lot of normies don't even get the opportunities I had

freedom to do whatever they want.

7914F8E4 6E74 482C A913 51509A52879A

• So Sad
well most of us have a higher standard of living than like 70% of the world population. Especially NEETs who have the freedom to do whatever they want. Tbh I feel blessed this summer. A lot of normies don't even get the opportunities I had

Do not speak for others.
Genetic will still superior to any country and financial state you are born to, interestingly you talk like be a system soldier is good, yet you said that the lives of many here are good, you know that life is not only financial status? or appareance?

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
Do not speak for others.
Genetic will still superior to any country and financial state you are born to, interestingly you talk like be a system soldier is good, yet you said that the lives of many here are good, you know that life is not only financial status? or appareance?
what do u mean idiot

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
Life sucks when you are ugly

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
what do u mean idiot

Most people here are bad looking so they dont have a good life in first place, and about what i mean, think for yourself, exist many factors that dictate your life, if you cant think in one factor more important than appearence means that you're dumb asf.
When saiyng that life is good you're only talking about yourself, and coping.

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
Most people here are bad looking so they dont have a good life in first place, and about what i mean, think for yourself, exist many factors that dictate your life, if you cant think in one factor more important than appearence means that you're dumb asf.
When saiyng that life is good you're only talking about yourself, and coping.
i would rather be penniless Chad from orphanage.
financial status doesn't mean anything to me. i don't even think it has to do with anything.
poor people doesn't care if they dont have xbox. they enjoy what they enjoy and have happy life because they dont expect something more expensive.
and see, we have all those things, unlike african poor kids and we end up on this site. shit doesn't make people happy.

• +1
i would rather be penniless Chad from orphanage.
financial status doesn't mean anything to me. i don't even think it has to do with anything.
poor people doesn't care if they dont have xbox. they enjoy what they enjoy and have happy life because they dont expect something more expensive.
and see, we have all those things, unlike african poor kids and we end up on this site. shit doesn't make people happy.

Financial status only means that you have just been enslaved by society, the internet add nothing, it's just vicious and fuck your dopamine, humans are testing mouse now, the truth is that health is really one of the most important factors in your life, you may look good, but if you have a health problem then you are just fucked, most diseases including chronic diseases have no cure, being dependent on others, spending a lot of money and having a life watch that depends in one simple pill is one of the most fucked thing that can happen.

thx bro

• +1
Cope

Cope

Say the person that cry triyng to get girls, you're weak and emotional asf, a little narcisistic girl coping right now.

This is you
Images

Cry now.

• JFL
if you take drugs then yes

• Love it
Ded srs I wanna see whatever movie or tv show its from

Attachments

• 1565236022105.png
    1565236022105.png
    27.8 KB · Views: 3
  • Love it
Reactions: BigBoy
ikMv5Tk.gif

My life is amazing tbh. I'm very thankful.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
1563263895826-png.93402

• WTF
It could always get worst. I think my brain is just never satisfied. Every time I achieve something I long desire, I discard it like nothing and move on to the next obsession and yearning.

Life do be like dat sometimes

Tyvm