Life is all about being an attractive and a mogger male .

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
That's really it .
When you mog 99% guys , when females genuinely desire you that's all what life is everything besides this is just cope .

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: T50 Mogger, redmaxx, autistic_tendencies and 25 others
not rly

• Hmm...
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124, datboijj, angelo and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22124, humanoidsub7, KING REIDYZ and 13 others
imagine being a oldcel with everything unfillfiled

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: drop and 5.5psl
Do I mog?
7E6F7B23 1E10 4CA5 A02F 3FDD97555B18

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: GalacticHero, humanoidsub7, BongMog and 3 others
wtaer

• So Sad
Reactions: 5.5psl
That's brutal af but you can anytime change your smv to literal infinite with roids + surgery .

Fuck yea brodie .
Are u natty?

• So Sad
That's brutal af but you can anytime change your smv to literal infinite with roids + surgery .

Fuck yea brodie .
even if that was true it wouldnt save you from old age

i think LL would ascend ppl the most. i have very mixed feelings about roids

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 29261
i think LL would ascend ppl the most
No only if you are around 5'10-5'11 and then you want to get the tall halo by reaching 6'2+ or if you are below 5'7 and want to escape the short failo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and Deleted member 27660
if my test and dht is naturally on the high ends. do you think i would benefit from blasting test and dht?
No stay natty .
What Roids do u do + what’s ur training split? Been gymmaxxing lately so need some advice
Nothing much just test , i train my upper body only no such fixed training split keep on changing after every 2 months .

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, BongMog, wollet2 and 1 other person
he looks smaller every time I see his pictures.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and 5.5psl
he looks smaller every time I see his pictures.
Yes in some pics he looks natty vegan and in others with glycogen and nitric oxide running in his veins with the best possible lightning he looks roided af .

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and nitesik
Yes in some pics he looks natty vegan and in others with glycogen and nitric oxide running in his veins with the best possible lightning he looks roided af .
he was addicted to meth for most of his lifting career, went out of his way to get the old jack3d which contains DMAA.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29261 and 5.5psl
Nah. You need to mog everyone and have money and status to fuel your lifestyle

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, KING REIDYZ, 5.5psl and 1 other person
He was a gigachad in his prime

• +1
MOG MOG MOG MOG MOG MOG MOG MOG MOG MOG MOG MOG MOG
if u have a low iq then life is fast life history strategy (hedonistic treadmill: validation, mogging and sex is all areas of life premised on physicality)

BUT if u have a higher than avg iq, life is about a slow life history strategy - developing resources, developing a skill, mastering a skill, innovating with that skill to the degree that u create novel ideas and then educating others about that skill.
yet, as we are experiencing a malthusian decline and global dysgenics, most humans will increasingly fall under the former strategy not the latter, leading to exponentially lower per capita genius, less
innovations and over time, declining standard of living. this may ultimately lead to total disintegration of western society.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: humanoidsub7, copemaxxeer and 5.5psl
I wish I was low inhib enough to blast roid but I'm already receeding at the temples, can't risk going bald. I'm bleeding money with multiple ongoing surgeries so I can't afford HT anytime soon.

• +1
if u have a low iq then life is fast life history strategy (hedonistic treadmill: validation, mogging and sex is all areas of life premised on physicality)

BUT if u have a higher than avg iq, life is about a slow life history strategy - developing resources, developing a skill, mastering a skill, innovating with that skill to the degree that u create novel ideas and then educating others about that skill.
yet, as we are experiencing a malthusian decline and global dysgenics, most humans will increasingly fall under the former strategy not the latter, leading to exponentially lower per capita genius, less
innovations and over time, declining standard of living. this may ultimately lead to total disintegration of western society.

The only thing that matters is how much you can enjoy life before you die. And by judging what the average male is like, it's not that much.

• +1
Really? Then you're gonna get a massive surprise when you realise when you can't pay the bills cos you spent all your time rotting on lOokSMaXing forums as a young person.

• +1

Fuck yea brodie .
I'm thinking about roiding.
Have you got any tips on what to use?

• +1
Rreally? Then you're gonna get a massive surprise when you realise when you can't pay the bills cos you spent all your time rotting on lOokSMaXing forums as a young person.
Or just make money whilst looksmaxxing lol

• +1
@MoggerGaston

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MoggerGaston and 5.5psl
Really? Then you're gonna get a massive surprise when you realise when you can't pay the bills cos you spent all your time rotting on lOokSMaXing forums as a young person.
Bruh , money is a must lmao
It's saying like you also need oxygen to live and not only a good face , physique , height etc .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
No only if you are around 5'10-5'11 and then you want to get the tall halo by reaching 6'2+ or if you are below 5'7 and want to escape the short failo
Is 6ft2-3 good for roids or not since i don't want to look like a coping manlet aka 99% of men in the gym

Last edited:
  • +1
I'm thinking about roiding.
Have you got any tips on what to use?
Most guys who take roids look shit and have gyno, ed as well has hair loss.

They take a cocktail (pun intended) of drugs designed for transgenders and women with breast cancer to mitigate the side effects.

Only the extemely genetically lucky roiders look good, the rest are keeping their mouth shut because if they told you they are on roids you would be shocked.

Even zyzz was severely balding at 22, David laid looks subhuman now

Remember these were the kings of fitness models, i speak to roiders and the regret it

Look at this trt transformation, the guy is in his early 20s.

Id only do roids if i had nothing/very little to lose. You probably aren't David laid, or jon skywalker who is half Asian and hence ages better but still aged poorly.

Only blacks and dark skin ethnics age decent from roids, either that or be lucky af. Even then you will look shit eventually.

Best to be natty like @Arborist or this guy in the before

Last edited:
I mean yeah that plus money

• Ugh..
Perfect .
Tbh id rather be 7ft,but yh i mog most gymcels since the avg is like 5ft6.

Jeff nipard is 5ft3 jfl. Millions of dollars, and subscribers, coupled with a Chad face and physique to get a fat 4/10 ethnic

Tbh it's good manlets exist otherwise I'd have no height halo

• +1
He ideally needs an extra 3-4mm of ipd

• JFL
David laid is obviously a high tier chad w his prettyboy WASP face, tall height and top 0.01 percentile aesthetic physique. Only thing I could think about to make him more chad is for him to be more NT like a typical frat jock, but I suppose his giga status among gymcels makes up for it

• +1

high iq response