Life is all about mogging

Deleted member 16876

Deleted member 16876

Iron
Looksmogging, heightmogging, incomemogging, carmogging, iqmogging, girlfriendmogging

the winner takes it all. always. remember that forever, it is the ultimate blackpill.

so you are going to do whatever it takes, you hear me? you are not going to play by the rules. you're going to be smart, you're gonna cut corners and you are going to win.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, zeshama, Vasco-v2 and 15 others
Looksmogging, heightmogging, incomemogging, carmogging, iqmogging, girlfriendmogging

the winner takes it all. always. remember that forever, it is the ultimate blackpill.

so you are going to do whatever it takes, you hear me? you are not going to play by the rules. you're going to be smart, you're gonna cut corners and you are going to win.
:soy::soy::soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, ChristianChad and LightSkinNoob

ZomboMeme 31122021204407

• Love it
Reactions: Sens
Currect, but for man its al about facemogging, heightmogging, framemogging,voicemogging and dickmogging

who the hell cares you greycel retard

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Another factor I would add is effort. Mogs have to be achieved with minimal effort. If you spend 70h a week wageslaving and only crack top 30%, you are not a moneymogger rather you're a tryhard meme. People snigger behind your back and take comfort in the fact that they could probably mog you if they put the same effort.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 8904 and 2 others
Another factor I would add is effort. Mogs have to be achieved with minimal effort. If you spend 70h a week wageslaving and only crack top 30%, you are not a moneymogger rather you're a tryhard meme. People snigger behind your back and take comfort in the fact that they could probably mog you if they put the same effort.
Dumb mentality. Put in massive amounts of effort if that is needed to achieve your goals. You can always make it seem like you barely did any work. But artificially limiting how hard you work because you might not seem gifted is unfathomably stupid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16876
you are in a bubble

Dumb mentality. Put in massive amounts of effort if that is needed to achieve your goals. You can always make it seem like you barely did any work. But artificially limiting how hard you work because you might not seem gifted is unfathomably stupid
spoken like a true gymcel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
Look its a scale like all things. Obviously elon musk is a giga statusmogger and no one cares if he has no social life from dedicating every spare second to tesla

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16876 and TrestIsBest
spoken like a true gymcel
I’m the laziest gym-goer ever lol. I make it up with anabolics :lul: but I grind pretty hard in university

• +1
I’m the laziest gym-goer ever lol. I make it up with anabolics :lul: but I grind pretty hard in university
just work hard at the things that warrant effort but pretend like your accomplishments are effortless theory.

• Love it
Reactions: TrestIsBest

Life is all about having a good time.
Buying an expensive car just to make people you don't give shit about envious of you won't make you have a good time. People who are constantly comparing themselves and what they have to others because they feel inferior are usually the most miserable people on Earth, even if they somehow end up being successful.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862 and Deleted member 16876
Life is all about having a good time.
Buying an expensive car just to make people you don't give shit about envious of you won't make you have a good time. People who are constantly comparing themselves and what they have to others because they feel inferior are usually the most miserable people on Earth, even if they somehow end up being successful.
This is cope. The truth is that the most miserable people are your average human jfl who never achieved anything of note. You underestimate how good getting validated feels imo. Its only human to crave mogging others, its why all women are incredibly obsessed with their own looks, and all high T men are incredibly competitive.
How are u backing down from your own post you bluepiller? Guess ill defend it for you jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, TrestIsBest and Deleted member 16876
You underestimate how good getting validated feels imo. Its only human to crave mogging others, its why all women are incredibly obsessed with their own looks, and all high T men are incredibly competitive.
Of course getting validated feels good, but there's a point after which chasing validation becomes pathetic. It's the kind of path that leads people to do things just to post photos about it on Instagram rather than because they want to legitimately have a good time.

When a person lives in abject fear of other people's judgement, people can feel it, they sense you're not being genuine. Bragging makes you look like some sort of overgrown kid, or someone that's actually a bit insecure about themselves and needs to be constantly validated by people around him.

Being competitive is also good! Nothing wrong with some friendly competition, striving to be the best. Absolutely nothing wrong, it's a natural, beautiful and masculine instinct. However, there's a point at which hyper-competitiveness becomes toxic and it's no longer something to strive towards; other people's success should inspire you, and you should be humble about your own success. Hyper-competitiveness poisons your mind with envy and leads you to be a sore loser and an unsightly winner, the kind of person nobody respects regardless of how successful they are. On the contrary, someone that minimizes their own achievements and does not strive to put others down is usually someone people like to be around, and ironically being humble (but not spineless!) makes you look even better since it will look like your success is effortless (look up Sprezzatura).

My point is that you should absolutely strive towards excellence and perfection, but not for the sake of "mogging" others, it should be to reach happiness and feel good about yourself, to know you've realized your potential, broke all limitations, shown the world your talents and determination.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, Vasco-v2 and Deleted member 16876
life is all about mogging so stop rotting on this forum

• JFL
Based shit boyo🤝

• +1