Life is and never will be fair.

NateJacobs

NateJacobs

at the mercy of God, Jesus Christ. Gone
Every single day I have a new reason to feel shit about myself. Go to school everyday 7th period and sit alone recenlty and this 6'4 Chadlite is always making me feel like shit.

No matter what i do, no matter if i got every surgery possible i will never be as confident or goodlooking as him.

What makes it worse is that he is a year younger than me, LTR since middle school every girl wants him in my class and im literally invisble. Its not just him though. I live in a small shitty house, do not have a strong family bond, no grandmas, grandpa's, one uncle, no aunts, one cousin.

Pretty much 0 extended family. I got called by this 6'3 sophmore who i kinda mentor because i see my past self in him.

We went on facetime and he shows me his huge house, his mom and dads wedding photos on the wall,talked to me about how his family was gonna bake a cake and i asked "why?" and he said just for family bonding. the good healthy food he eats that his mom cooks for him that probably is part of the reason hes grown so damn much recenlty as his parents are not tall at all.

He spawned in life and got 6'3 tall genetics, strong family connection and wealth. I was born with none of the above. Have not a single person to talk to. Thats why i feel like i can't leave this place at all

Its my only place to vent my emotions freely and not care about being judged since nobody knows who I am and yet, you guys know me more about me than anyone in my real life ever willl

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bradpittshairline, 3links2, Alton and 4 others
take a shower, get a haircut, and read books on emotional intelligence

• JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline, Fiqh, Numb and 1 other person
Brutal. While we rot here chads are out there with anime style harems. Should've just existmaxxed like Chad.

• So Sad
Reactions: bradpittshairline and 3links2