Life is brutal for subchads even if you're tall, white and famous - STORY of famous youtuber

beypazarisoda0

beypazarisoda0

Diamond
This is Ranboo - famous minecraft youtuber hes like one of dreams friend

ranboo-1629919670800.png

He claims to be 6'6 - 6'7 (actually 6'4.5 but he brutally heightmogs everyone so nobody notices shit)

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

But he has a massive insecurity - his face.

He has millions of jb fans but he also knows that his normie ass face will damage his career and ego.

MAXIMUM he reveals is his eyes they're decent but not enough to compensate...

maxresdefault.jpg

Recently some of his crazy jb fans leaked his face

E54x-0bXoAcaFx9.jpg
E9ORCO2UYAM-4Cz.jpg

E-WWI8SVUAMc9WC.jpg:large

Brutal sfs pill

Mid tier normie with height halo tbh

Imagine not being able to show your face for the rest of your life

Even though you're tall white famous normie

Especially after seeing the true blackpill from dreams face reveal its impossible for him to make a face reveal

TLDR: It's brutal for everyone buddy boyos there are only a few lucky fellas out there

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 17244, Leviathin and 7 others
he lacks facial harmony

• +1
Reactions: Leviathin, Detective, Deleted member 22886 and 3 others
face>

• +1
Reactions: Leviathin, Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 6128 and 1 other person
Tommy mogs him

wJFReoOyYLgqTMnHHlNgtENLb4nRdqYQmrtA1p7_tDmYpBeECV3Cyz4kpCkEF3oQHIYB4UbNP3g=s900-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj
359dba5fbd254b68.jpg

Actually he mogs everyone on this forum tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anthony111553, enchanted_elixir, hattrick and 1 other person

ranboo-1629919670800.png

He claims to be 6'6 - 6'7 (actually 6'4.5 but he brutally heightmogs everyone so nobody notices shit)

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

He has millions of jb fans but he also knows that his normie ass face will damage his career and ego.

maxresdefault.jpg

E54x-0bXoAcaFx9.jpg
E9ORCO2UYAM-4Cz.jpg

Brutal sfs pill

Especially after seeing the true blackpill from dreams face reveal its impossible for him to make a face reveal

TLDR: It's brutal for everyone buddy boyos there are only a few lucky fellas out there
He's not even mid tier normie. Looks truecel. His alar base width is death tier and his lower third is too short for comfort. It's game over for him even with height halo.

• +1
Reactions: Leviathin
when tf did girls start simping over minecraft youtubers? when i was in school they would simp for football players who beat up the nerds who played that block shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anthony111553, zura, szolliontaraelis and 5 others
height copers in suicide watch

Lol, why do people expect a Minecraft YouTuber to be handsome? Almost every Minecraft YouTuber in general end up having nerd or low-tier normie looks and it doesn't surprise me in the slightest. It's expected and logical.

Do they expect the average Minecraft YouTuber who doesn't show their face to be this behind the screen?

fb7.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: anthony111553, zura, Deleted member 8771 and 5 others
His alar base width is death tier and his lower third is too short for comfort. It's game over for him even with height halo.
he has to thank god for that height, status and blue eyes/blonde hair.

Height is the biggest bluepill cope I'm not saying it's not important but it's not even close to importance of height

• Hmm...
Height is the biggest bluepill cope I'm not saying it's not important but it's not even close to importance of height
you just said the same thing retard

• +1
Reactions: zura and Fgsfds
short face syndrome ltn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Leviathin and eyelidcel
brutal maskcel pill, every male who uses a mask is nearly guaranteed to have a shit lower third

niggas are truly retarded if they think someone who 1. Plays MC and doesn’t show their face is handsome and 2. Seeing someone maskfishing in 2022 and not realizing their ugly

Besides that, he can get a MTB Asian girl, he’ll probably live

• +1

Nah your retarded. Height important IRL where the foid can feel it, on tinder though only face matters because you can't feel the physical presence and deep testosterone voice of the 6'6 guy through your screen.

you just said the same thing retard
Nah your retarded. Height important IRL where the foid can feel it, on tinder though only face matters because you can't feel the physical presence and deep testosterone voice of the 6'6 guy through your screen.
No looks for your reading skills

He should get a cw rotation like that dude everyone always posts.

he looks like a huge 8 year old

Last edited:
He's literally deformed.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
No looks for your reading skills
You said height is blue pilll but it doesn't come close to importance of height. You compared height to height retard. What are you retarded?

You said height is blue pilll but it doesn't come close to importance of height. You compared height to height retard. What are you retarded?
i meant compared to face it shouldve been obvious

ranboo-1629919670800.png

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

E54x-0bXoAcaFx9.jpg
E9ORCO2UYAM-4Cz.jpg

Brutal sfs pill

Can’t blame him, his face is jacked up

i meant compared to face it shouldve been obvious
Ironic you are knocking my English comprehension when you clearly used "it"after using the subject "height". That means you were referrencing height. Stfu with negroid and take an English class goyim

Ironic you are knocking my English comprehension when you clearly used "it"after using the subject "height". That means you were referrencing height. Stfu with negroid and take an English class goyim
sorry i do not respect angloid toothless bastards language also by looking at the way you type i can tell that you are so non nt its over for you regardless of your looks slit your wrsits without any further delay you shitskin tree swinging monkey nigger

instead of hiding his face this idiot should have gone for a double jaw surgery from Coceancig and hop on roids and get to 240lbs shredded

• +1
Reactions: zura and NECK&VOICE
dude, with a nose job, some fat removal from the neck up and some custom implants dude goes to chadlite border chad cuz of height

Dream was roasted for other reasons than purely his look (he is objectively normie), iirc he said racist shits and needed to be at least chadlite to get away with that.

Anyway with a jaw surgery and bodymaxxing the dude in op might ascend to strong htn smv-wise at the very least.