• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Offtopic
  • ๐—Ÿ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—บ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฒ...

๐—Ÿ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—บ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐—ฆ๐˜‚๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐—น ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ

Klasik01

Klasik01

will rope if KHHV in 2025
What's the next thing I can do and for what?

There's no "for what" in life, everything vanishes when you finish the task and makes you anxious again. Desire is moved by imagination but this should'nt exist because we cannot actually get what we want in life, we cannot force things to happen and if they occur is not our fault.

Friday Night Smackdown Lol GIF by WWE

Our power as individuals is very limited, to the point arguing about freedom is often reduced to current possibilities that we can choose or not. And these possibilities are determined way back before we choosed to be something, we are what is already chosen for us and not only because genetics but also others decisions in the past and present.

Working The Incredibles GIF

What's the point of keeping the will to live if there's no absolute purpose to everything we can think to become as there's no guarantee of actually getting what we want? Desperation comes and we realize how humans are fucking miserable, specially those ones who cannot choose. We came to this world only to maintain it and suffer through the quest of life until we die.

Lonely The Simpsons GIF

From action to action. You could be rotting here on this forum until you die, nothing else would happen. If you go out there things are going to be hard, so either way you suffer and cope with different problems. There's no meaning of life. The definition of cope is to find something to lose your time, that's it.

its over todd krizelman GIF by National Geographic Channel

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: aber and nathan

There's no "for what" in life, everything vanishes when you finish the task and makes you anxious again. Desire is moved by imagination but this should'nt exist because we cannot actually get what we want in life, we cannot force things to happen and if they occur is not our fault.

Our power as individuals is very limited, to the point arguing about freedom is often reduced to current possibilities that we can choose or not. And these possibilities are determined way back before we choosed to be something, we are what is already chosen by us and not only because genetics but others decisions too.

What's the point of keeping the will to live if there's no absolute purpose to everything we can think to become as there's no guarantee of actually getting what we want? Desperation comes and we realize how humans are fucking miserable, specially those ones who cannot choose. We came to this world only to maintain it and suffer through the quest of life.
take the greenpill

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
my only hope in life is that I can become cl after a few surgeries, if not then at that point idk wtf i'll do, I won't be a wagie that's for sure

Drugz

• +1
Reactions: aber
my only hope in life is that I can become cl after a few surgeries, if not then at that point idk wtf i'll do, I won't be a wagie that's for sure
I just want surgeries to get a gf and not be rejected, I don't care about looking at myself and feeling confident that's narcissistic but in this society if you're ugly everything is harder to achieve.

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aber, deadmanwalking, ambi and 1 other person
life is boring when ur not low inhib

• +1
so u need at least mid htn looks
Agreed and canโ€™t forget the height and frame mandate you must have to even step foot through the door

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aber, Klasik01 and <6PSLcel
Agreed and canโ€™t forget the height and frame mandate you must have to even step foot through the door
I don't have any halos going for me, I will be like this for the rest of my life. Why I do have to get a PhD and masters degree if I'm going to be alone asf @InnerVoid explain. What's the point??

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: aber and deadmanwalking
I don't have any halos going for me, I will be like this for the rest of my life.
Donโ€™t forget that even when you magically have ascended, you will only get IOIโ€™s from undesirable inferior whores who got nothing to show for. Basically stuck in the same cycle. It has always been about luck which is very unfortunate

• +1
Reactions: aber and Klasik01
i might get a new bike, bike halo is the best

• +1

Friday Night Smackdown Lol GIF by WWE

Our power as individuals is very limited, to the point arguing about freedom is often reduced to current possibilities that we can choose or not. And these possibilities are determined way back before we choosed to be something, we are what is already chosen for us and not only because genetics but also others decisions in the past and present.

Working The Incredibles GIF

What's the point of keeping the will to live if there's no absolute purpose to everything we can think to become as there's no guarantee of actually getting what we want? Desperation comes and we realize how humans are fucking miserable, specially those ones who cannot choose. We came to this world only to maintain it and suffer through the quest of life until we die.

Lonely The Simpsons GIF

From action to action. You could be rotting here on this forum until you die, nothing else would happen. If you go out there things are going to be hard, so either way you suffer and cope with different problems. There's no meaning of life. The definition of cope is to find something to lose your time, that's it.

its over todd krizelman GIF by National Geographic Channel
Brootal idea tbh

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01

Users who are viewing this thread

• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Offtopic
  • ๐—Ÿ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—บ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฒ...
Back