Life is like a game and humans are not equal

D

Deleted member 6128

Pruhtty Women 🫶
Yes all humans are made the same we are all conceived the same way but that’s the only thing equal between all of us.

But things soon change, some are born with maxxed out stats in intelligence, others have maxxed out stats in attractiveness. You get the point some people have better stats(genetics) than others.

What can we do to improve our stats? Well majority of our stats you simply cannot change (Race, Pheno) you simply have to deal with those cards u were dealt, but luckily there are stats that we can change which will drastically impact your life.

Attractiveness - self explanatory
Wealth - Self explanatory
Knowledge - Important for academics and overall just life in general obviously everyone is born with a 0 in this stat
Productivity/Hardwork - needed to even get anywhere in life
Athleticism - Important at a young age and allows you to exceed at sports leading to you eventually going pro.

Maxxing out any of these stats to a 10 will put u above 90% of the population. I would say these are my stats on a scale of 1 - 10

Attractiveness - 6.75/10
Wealth - 10/10
Knowledge - 6/10
Productivity/Hardwork - 8/10
Athleticism - 7/10

If your not actively trying to improve any of your stats then your just a fucking NPC. This is a thing I’ve never understood about gamers they can sit and pour hours into building the perfect build for some stupid RPG world but can’t spend anytime into BUILDING THEMSELVES INTO THE PERFECT BUILD FOR THE CURRENT GAME OF LIFE THAT THEY ARE PLAYING

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21192, capybara, Deleted member 17829 and 1 other person
This is a thing I’ve never understood about gamers they can sit and pour hours into building the perfect build for some stupid RPG world but can’t spend anytime into BUILDING THEMSELVES INTO THE PERFECT BUILD FOR THE CURRENT GAME OF LIFE THAT THEY ARE PLAYING
yeah me neither

cant even bring myself to play a game anymore

why build ur life in a game when u can build it IRL?

video games is for children or rotters

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, sub5inchcel and Deleted member 6128
The bitch in your pfp is beautiful I just had to say that. Lightskin blacks mog so hard.

But yeah I agree. The biggest reason why games are so addictive and why the biggest consumers of them are men is because it allows them to build/live a life that they can't in reality. In games, you can live in your own virtual universe and that is very comforting. That's why gamers always bark about much immersive graphics and muh expansive plot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Yes all humans are made the same we are all conceived the same way but that’s the only thing equal between all of us.

But things soon change, some are born with maxxed out stats in intelligence, others have maxxed out stats in attractiveness. You get the point some people have better stats(genetics) than others.

What can we do to improve our stats? Well majority of our stats you simply cannot change (Race, Pheno) you simply have to deal with those cards u were dealt, but luckily there are stats that we can change which will drastically impact your life.

Attractiveness - self explanatory
Wealth - Self explanatory
Knowledge - Important for academics and overall just life in general obviously everyone is born with a 0 in this stat
Productivity/Hardwork - needed to even get anywhere in life
Athleticism - Important at a young age and allows you to exceed at sports leading to you eventually going pro.

Maxxing out any of these stats to a 10 will put u above 90% of the population. I would say these are my stats on a scale of 1 - 10

Attractiveness - 6.75/10
Wealth - 10/10
Knowledge - 6/10
Productivity/Hardwork - 8/10
Athleticism - 7/10

If your not actively trying to improve any of your stats then your just a fucking NPC. This is a thing I’ve never understood about gamers they can sit and pour hours into building the perfect build for some stupid RPG world but can’t spend anytime into BUILDING THEMSELVES INTO THE PERFECT BUILD FOR THE CURRENT GAME OF LIFE THAT THEY ARE PLAYING
This is motivation. This is motivation to work hard. I’m telling you guys anything is possible, don’t ever get up. Keep grinding. Keep hustling. Shoot for your dreams. Thank you, OP!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
The bitch in your pfp is beautiful I just had to say that. Lightskin blacks mog so hard.
now take her out of golden hour lighting and see how lightskin and beautiful she really is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
now take her out of golden hour lighting and see how lightskin and beautiful she really is
Mogs any flat-flaced gook I've seen, even when they are frauding.

Chads are the main players