Life is lonely

nigtard

nigtard

There is no one in my life I can talk to who would actually listen to me.I have to deal with everything alone like I have been doing my whole life, I have always been alone no one ever wants to be in my presence

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BrahminBoss, iblamejews, apocalypse and 3 others
What are you waiting for

Layjit you a lonely ass neeguh just like me. All I got are my parents n shit and they force me to take peels which destroyed my future

• +1
Reactions: nigtard
As if I was never meant to be around people.
Even if someone agreed to hear me out in real life. After hearing a bit they will either say sorry for you and that's it or ignore me.

No one would ever accept me for who I am and what I have lived like. No one would ever lovee for who I am and I will never experience love in this life.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, sub5c3l and BrahminBoss
Layjit you a lonely ass neeguh just like me. All I got are my parents n shit and they force me to take peels which destroyed my future
I don’t even have my parents I’m very distant from them

I don’t even have my parents I’m very distant from them
You’re better off alone bro; you can build off this shut and do whatever you want

As if I was never meant to be around people.
Even if someone agreed to hear me out in real life. After hearing a bit they will either say sorry for you and that's it or ignore me.

No one would ever accept me for who I am and what I have lived like. No one would ever lovee for who I am and I will never experience love in this life.
The second I tell people what I really think they would say there’s no hope for me I’m beyond being able to be fixed

There is no one in my life I can talk to who would actually listen to me.I have to deal with everything alone like I have been doing my whole life, I have always been alone no one ever wants to be in my presence
Ugly mf

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
You’re better off alone bro; you can build off this shut and do whatever you want
Nah I go days without talking to someone it is fucking killing me

• So Sad
Reactions: Mister Fuwy and moreroidsmoredates
The second I tell people what I really think they would say there’s no hope for me I’m beyond being able to be fixed
And yet they are the same person who would call me out for being down abt it.
You can't be sad abt it, you can't speak abt it, you can't talk abt it.
Just keep it inside. And suffocate with these sufferings of a chain.

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
Nah I go days without talking to someone it is fucking killing me
I barely talk with anyone irl as well.
All my conversations are online.

And my irl Convo are either between the vendors or on call with parents which only last like a minute because even they don't want to bother talking with me.

I will make their life even more depressing. I am a black coal. I will dirty anything that holds me

And yet they are the same person who would call me out for being down abt it.
You can't be sad abt it, you can't speak abt it, you can't talk abt it.
Just keep it inside. And suffocate with these sufferings of a chain.
No one really knows that there is something wrong with me I just put up a fake smile and go on with my day.People finding out would make my life too complicated

No one really knows that there is something wrong with me I just put up a fake smile and go on with my day.People finding out would make my life too complicated
Yeah too much to deal with it.

I always faked a smile and acted like a clown because that was the only way I would ever be liked even as a kid
No one wants to be around a pile of empty void.

But after a while I stopped wanting to be liked. I don't do anything now.

Realised it at a very young age.

• +1
Reactions: nigtard
My messages are open if you need help

Last edited:
  • +1
Ikr I talked to .org niggas about my deep shit more than anyone ik irl..

• +1
Reactions: PseduoAryan and nigtard
And you're still a nigger
Start a go fund me nigga I’ll pay towards your LL it’s sad seeing you look like a fucking kid when you’re a grown ass man.You lost in every aspect of the genetic lottery, you were originally born an ape but tried to become human with surgeries

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax and wsada
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik01 and sub5c3l
Friendspill is underrated af

• +1
i cant talk to anyone

• +1
Reactions: nigtard and sub5c3l