life is made for normal NT looking people. ALL chadlite/chads are autistic/aspie

D

Deleted member 21052

homicide
socially and life is made for the most normal NT looking people so you can fit in as much as possible. if you’re more attractive by a slight margin you will seem off to people and that affects your own mental state.

All Chads are non NT and narcy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and alriodai
at what point in life do you realise you don't look like your frauded pics and are just a non NT outcast without any of the looks to redeem

at what point in life do you realise you don't look like your frauded pics and are just a non NT outcast without any of the looks to redeem
who is your avi. is that you?

when you actually been in relationships

I hate NT people tbh. No creativity to their thinking. Just a bunch of drones parroting things they heard in the past and living lives based on conformity.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and SubSigma
your joints are fucked lolol

B313877B 4E24 40D0 BD8E 15335E6C29A0

look at this morphed schitzo @pur3e

what a fucking weirdo

• JFL
Reactions: to be human
I hate NT people tbh. No creativity to their thinking. Just a bunch of drones parroting things they heard in the past and living lives based on conformity.
non-NTs have even less creativity than normies. what makes you special buddy boyo?

what are you trying to show? I'm not sure I'm following
that your jaw buldges out in a weird ass unnatural way

yep def morphed. cringe asf larping as a deformed morph
your thread belongs to me shitskin. people seeming off with you and affecting your own mental state is because you're an insecure weirdo probably stemming from being a mutt, so the asians don't accept you and the whites see you as a token ethnic never an equal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124

• +1
Reactions: squf
You need to be NT, look NT and also look good.

Think someone like Tom Cruise

non-NTs have even less creativity than normies. what makes you special buddy boyo?
What an idiotic statement. The most creative people I’ve met are all borderline autists.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
What an idiotic statement. The most creative people I’ve met are all borderline autists.
deviating from the norm doesn't make you autistic & anyone who does deviate from the norm in a meaningful way isn't autistic

most autists just end up like robots a la @Xangsane

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
deviating from the norm doesn't make you autistic & anyone who does deviate from the norm in a meaningful way isn't autistic

most autists just end up like robots a la @Xangsane
I’m saying they def weren’t the NT normies that you meet everyday. I legit see NT normies as non humans. They all think in similar patterns like they were programmed or some shit. Or born to the same mama

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21716 and squf
NT = Hivemind

Who cares if you're NT or not, it's so easy to fake being NT. "Durr have you guys seen da new TikTok dance thing durrrr" where's my Stacey?

Who cares if you're NT or not, it's so easy to fake being NT. "Durr have you guys seen da new TikTok dance thing durrrr" where's my Stacey?
I don’t think that’s true though. I have an expressionless face when I talk because I don’t feel the same emotions normies feel. People notice that shit straight away. They expect you to say certain things in a certain way. If you come off as off they notice that shit straight away. I’m working on NT frauding though by forcing emotions/charm when I talk

I don’t think that’s true though. I have an expressionless face when I talk because I don’t feel the same emotions normies feel. People notice that shit straight away. They expect you to say certain things in a certain way. If you come off as off they notice that shit straight away. I’m working on NT frauding though by forcing emotions/charm when I talk
Just be funny dawg, like seriously. Watch some stand-up comedy, you'll do just fine with that. Sometimes I get bored and say stupid shit out loud just to hear reactions, and I never get Non-NT failo.

• +1
Reactions: tallnegga

Users who are viewing this thread

Back