Life is meaningless

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
If you don't look like a male model

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426 and Deleted member 2227
DGsgUr7

Kinda true. I imagine how powerful it must feel to be male model tier and walk into parties or clubs, knowing that this environment is your oyster.

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian and Deleted member 616
life is meaningless

so ive come to the conclusion life is what you make it and how you choose to live it

INDEED.

LIFE=MEANINGLESS WASTE OF TIME FOR NONCHADS.

you don't have to look like a male model to have meaningfull and fulfilled life

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod
just be 6 PSL, statusmaxx, low inhibmaxx, gymaxx, lean maxx,

you don't have to look like a male model to have meaningfull and fulfilled life

Indeed. You just have to have 1 exceptional ability. Genius IQ, relentless ambition, a specific talent that's almost unique. Just don't be a day to day wage slave like 99.9% of people, but this will probably happen anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
What a such blackpilled man.

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
Imagine having 8psl high t face with hunter eyes and lion type hair, 6'4 great frame ripper with good musle insertions, 8x6 cock and walking naked hunting for foids. Imagine that. You walk the street in the night you, see stacy with your blue hunter eyes that shine in the darkness and bum you run like a lion your god tier long hair, perfect body and bouncing cock made this foid schoceked how godly you are. Now you get to her, grabbed her throat and said with your high t voice, you're mine i will eat you whrrrrr

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Vitruvian and Deleted member 2426
Imagine having 8psl high t face with hunter eyes and lion type hair, 6'4 great frame ripper with good musle insertions, 8x6 cock and walking naked hunting for foids. Imagine that. You walk the street in the night you, see stacy with your blue hunter eyes that shine in the darkness and bum you run like a lion your god tier long hair, perfect body and bouncing cock made this foid schoceked how godly you are. Now you get to her, grabbed her throat and said with your high t voice, you're mine i will eat you whrrrrr
Life as chad : born to enjoy
Life as non chad males : born to suffer

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Pietrosiek
Life as chad : born to enjoy
Life as non chad males : born to suffer
it's over. I could enjoy life as hightier normie if i had talent to become either mma fighter or f1 driver. But i'm ugly, autistic retard and have no talent for anything so i can only ldar or try moneymax (which is cope but good cope to extend)

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 616
Yeah moneymaxx and maybe you could find a piękna żona

Yeah moneymaxx and maybe you could find a piękna żona
i don't want piękna żona. I hate foids overall and don't have friends to have good weeding. I hate dancing and all that normie shit so marriage is not an option. I would ltr a virgin foid but tbh finding virgin is imposible. Also i hate children

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 616