There is no life if you aren't born a trustfundcel

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

There is no life if you aren't born a rich trustfund kid, all you have to look forward to is a life of mediocrity where you spend the majority of your time working for mr shekelberg for a moderate amount of money at best which you can only use to survive and never really prosper.
@Pakicel is right, i thought he was just coping but there is no escaping the poverty cycle, we were born and it was fucking over.
Sometimes i wonder if i just had a simple life like being a fisher in some indonesian village, maybe i would lead a happy fulfilling life. Instead there's all this garbage with modern women and the modern lifestyle. It's all a fucking joke. I mean we are supposed to spend 5 days of the fucking week sitting in some shit office doing absolutely meaningless, purposeless "work" just so we can "survive" whatever the fuck that means.

Modern life is a scam and i'm tired of it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, Deleted member 52452, try2beme and 8 others
I think my parents have a couple hundred grand stowed away that they say I can have when they die. But, I think I’ll try to build my own networth or something in the meantime.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, Deleted member 52452 and JohnDoe
all my friends online are trustfund kids, last 2 girls i dated were trustfund kids

i really despise them

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Kristin and JohnDoe
I think my parents have a couple hundred grand stowed away that they say I can have when they die. But, I think I’ll try to build my own networth or something in the meantime.
Lucky you, if you play your cards right, you can make for an early retirement. Couple hundred grand + some of your own wealth = cozy NEET life forever or part time "fun" wagecucking. Just don't spend 5 days of your fucking week slaving away
I am 100% sure wagecucking slowly kills the soul. day by day

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and Pakicel
all my friends online are trustfund kids, last 2 girls i dated were trustfund kids

i really despise them
You must live in trustfund central or something

• JFL
Reactions: JoeKeys9
You must live in trustfund central or something
travelling forums. all travellers are trustfund kids

and foreign students in my country all rich trustfund kids

Cope just become rich yourself

Ofc it's better to have a trust fund but you can become rich yourself like I will

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
travelling forums. all travellers are trustfund kids

and foreign students in my country all rich trustfund kids
yh while the rest of us are wagecucking, slaving away for peanuts, these rich kids are travelling because what else are they going to do with their endless free time and infinite money?

• So Sad
Reactions: JoeKeys9 and murdah
Cope just become rich yourself

Ofc it's better to have a trust fund but you can become rich yourself like I will
Becoming rich in the UK is near-impossible.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, murdah and ilovetakis
Nah there's fields you can make a lot of money in

I'm glad I live in the US tho
Quite easy to succeed here if you're high IQ and ambitious

• +1
Reactions: murdah
average wage in uk is top 1% income worldwide lol

you dont realize how good u have it

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Jfl at wagecels soon I’ll be traveling the world with 7 figs in my bank account all through @Seth Walsh call outs

• JFL
Reactions: Seth Walsh
average wage in uk is top 1% income worldwide lol

you dont realize how good u have it
It's easy to say such a statement but when you truly break it down, it's suifuel. You don't understand how shit life is here if you aren't living here. Our wages are stagnant for decades, our healthcare is beyond terrible, the weather is garbage (it's nearly june and it's raining/cold outside), the people suck, what is there to be happy about exactly in this country? do enlighten me. That poor fisherman in indonesia probably leads a happier and far more fulfilling life than 99% of this country.

Nah there's fields you can make a lot of money in

I'm glad I live in the US tho
Quite easy to succeed here if you're high IQ and ambitious
A lot of money? lol you don't know how good you have it in the states.

• +1
Reactions: ilovetakis
That’s still isn’t an excuse to not workcel. Povertyceldom will ruin you after a few years.

That’s still isn’t an excuse to not workcel. Povertyceldom will ruin you after a few years.
You are a wagie and still agree though.

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
You are a wagie and still agree though.
Yes. Workcelling is one of the most cucked things you will ever do. But it’s your best option in most cases unfortunately.

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and JohnDoe
Yes. Workcelling is one of the most cucked things you will ever do. But it’s your best option in most cases unfortunately.
Cucked either way, what a life! :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
It's easy to say such a statement but when you truly break it down, it's suifuel. You don't understand how shit life is here if you aren't living here. Our wages are stagnant for decades, our healthcare is beyond terrible, the weather is garbage (it's nearly june and it's raining/cold outside), the people suck, what is there to be happy about exactly in this country? do enlighten me. That poor fisherman in indonesia probably leads a happier and far more fulfilling life than 99% of this country.
Uk literally has the highest wages in Europe and highest real wage growth in Europe

Healthcare is free which isn't true anywhere else in the world

What a brainwashed retard u are

• Ugh..
Reactions: JohnDoe
Fek it will take me decades to earn the millions I need to retire. Fk this shit man

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
Uk literally has the highest wages in Europe and highest real wage growth in Europe

Healthcare is free which isn't true anywhere else in the world

What a brainwashed retard u are
Clueless post made by some retarded zoomer, doesn't even warrant a response tbqh.

having money and freedom when young vs 401kcel who has money and freedom at age 70 is totally different. how can you be satisfied with life when you've never attended executions? self actualization is not possible if you have not killed an enemy in life. you need to be rich enough to buy a hundred niggers, spics, and kike villains of all varieties and torture them in your soundproof underground bunker while living a carefree life full of beauty and curiosity