Life Is no joke without a job Bro. What the actual fuck Is this society

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
I assume most people here are below 18 yo if they think having sex Is the Absolute priority in Life. I'm seeing myself in 5 Years, dad Will be retired and i Will still have no job because soyciety has cut me down. WTF Will i do then? Maybe a friend can host me, but do i really have to rely on that to survive?? What the fuck Bro, Jobs should be guaranteed. In no point in history men were left with nothing, doing nothing at home.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Luffymaxxing, fuxkdakikez and 19 others
they tell me bull dont do it

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and dimorphism
Bro get a minimum wage job it's easy to get just keep applying

• Ugh..
Reactions: ElTruecel
Just keep delivering mcdonalds burgers

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: ascension, deadmanwalking, wollet2 and 1 other person
Bro get a minimum wage job it's easy to get just keep applying
It's not Easy bro. I got rejected in warehouses and pizzerias. Nothing Is Easy anymore, too many people.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, rand anon, MoggerGaston and 2 others
It's not Easy bro. I got rejected in warehouses and pizzerias. Nothing Is Easy anymore, too many people.
Bro what try fast food
Is there any fast food in your area

I could keep doing It if i accept to get hosted by my friend, but i Will never have own Place with that job.
Yeah it's brutal out there. I workcel at a grocery store. Going to college for engineering but idk if it will even be worth it. Making money is impossible

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
Fast food will legit take anyone

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Yeah it's brutal out there. I workcel at a grocery store. Going to college for engineering but idk if it will even be worth it. Making money is impossible
College doesn't mean anything anymore when most people get a degree

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, ReadBooksEveryday, rand anon and 5 others
Fast food will legit take anyone
No Bro this Is Italia. Fast food Jobs are competitive too, they pay slightly less than engineering After all.

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Deleted member 30679
The job market is fucked it’s over for us Zoomers who don’t have kike tier connections

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pikabro, ReadBooksEveryday, rand anon and 5 others
This is true
Connections And experience is everything
Fuck connections Bro. I had One college friend tried to get me in but at that point i had already given up so i didn't even pick up the phone when they called me. What's the point of putting in effort in college if it's about connections? I wanted to get hired because i'm skilled, not because i have a friend.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsik, Crisick and deadmanwalking
Fuck connections Bro. I had One college friend tried to get me in but at that point i had already given up so i didn't even pick up the phone when they called me. What's the point of putting in effort in college if it's about connections? I wanted to get hired because i'm skilled, not because i have a friend.
Why not work at some pizza joint blud? Cooking up pizzas while telling stories to hungry JBs mogs

• JFL
Reactions: bigchunguslover
Meanwhile i get offered jobs left n right, brutal.

But i dont want an avg job, i want a top10% paying one.

I rather ldar than work for median wage.
And when ppl offer you a job, it always sucks

Good jobs have 100 applicants, only shitty jobs get offered

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, ReadBooksEveryday, thereallegend and 1 other person
Meanwhile i get offered jobs left n right, brutal.

But i dont want an avg job, i want a top10% paying one.

I rather ldar than work for median wage.
And when ppl offer you a job, it always sucks

Good jobs have 100 applicants, only shitty jobs get offered
Fuck off Bro i'm not in the Mood to hear braggers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Heinrich Schmidt, ReadBooksEveryday and 2 others
Why not work at some pizza joint blud? Cooking up pizzas while telling stories to hungry JBs mogs
Because they don't hire you if you don't get recommended

looks like u have no choice but to make money online

many such ways, just find one

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
looks like u have no choice but to make money online

many such ways, just find one
Ahahahahahaha yeah Bro Just Do dropshipping :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: people are definitely going to buy from your overpriced small shop that God knows how It Is found and delivers in 5 days and not use Amazon prime

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, janitormaxxing, forevergymcelling and 1 other person
Ahahahahahaha yeah Bro Just Do dropshipping :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: people are definitely going to buy from your overpriced small shop that God knows how It Is found and delivers in 5 days and not use Amazon prime
dude, u are so close minded
u have no idea how many ways there are to make money online that don't involve dropshipping

• JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84
dude, u are so close minded
u have no idea how many ways there are to make money online that don't involve dropshipping
Bro, if making Money online worked, people wouldn't do soul sucking Jobs for a living. Money Is made by selling either goods or services, or getting paid to produce those goods and services, there Is no other way.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, thereallegend, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
I was unemployed for 7 months

Finding a job is prob one of the hardest things in life also most stressful

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and thereallegend
I was unemployed for 7 months

Finding a job is prob one of the hardest things in life also most stressful
I had more than 30 interviews, now i'm not searching for Jobs anymore, i'm tired of being humiliated like that, getting asked the same useless questions by some HR drone Who Is laughing at my unemployement.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: deadmanwalking, thereallegend, rand anon and 3 others
Making money is not that hard its my only way of coping with the life I was given.If I'm not a multimillionaire by 30 I'm jumping off a bridge

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and BoredPrince
Making money is not that hard its my only way of coping with the life I was given.If I'm not a multimillionaire by 30 I'm jumping off a bridge
Is super hard, that's why only 1% of people are millionaires.

Bro, if making Money online worked, people wouldn't do soul sucking Jobs for a living.
people do soul sucking jobs for a living because they haven't found other ways to make money
Money Is made by selling either goods or services, or getting paid to produce those goods and services, there Is no other way.
and what if i told u, thanks to technology, u can produce complete and utter bullshit, and people will still buy it?
just based on that there are thousands of ways to make money without having to sell an actual product, just by cheating the system

I Remember when i was 20 and was 100% sure i would have made Money and be successful. I still can't believe how Life turns out, but ig Is normal to be deluded at that Age.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, BoredPrince and nigtard
Is super hard, that's why only 1% of people are millionaires.
Just look at syrianpsycho faggot he got rich by scamming a retarted zoomers on tiktok. You have to find a niche and exploit it

people do soul sucking jobs for a living because they haven't found other ways to make money

and what if i told u, thanks to technology, u can produce complete and utter bullshit, and people will still buy it?
just based on that there are thousands of ways to make money without having to sell an actual product, just by cheating the system
People don't waste their Money on non professional products. I'm sure there are no ways of making Money online, unless being a freelance, but i have no skills in softwares that have demand.

I Remember when i was 20 and was 100% sure i would have made Money and be successful. I still can't believe how Life turns out, but ig Is normal to be deluded at that Age.
Its over if I'm not rich by 30, its the only way I can cope for my looks.If I don't end up rich then I'm a failure,I have basically told everyone in my life that I will be a millionaire no matter what

Just look at syrianpsycho faggot he got rich by scamming a retarted zoomers on tiktok. You have to find a niche and exploit it
And he Is 1 in how many? How can you Say it's "Easy"?? Fucking retarded 18 yo shouldn't be allowed to talk about such shit Just how i should have shut up back in the days

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Its over if I'm not rich by 30, its the only way I can cope for my looks.If I don't end up rich then I'm a failure,I have basically told everyone in my life that I will be a millionaire no matter what
Big fucking mistake nigga.

And he Is 1 in how many? How can you Say it's "Easy"?? Fucking retarded 18 yo shouldn't be allowed to talk about such shit Just how i should have shut up back in the days
Because he was the only one with the balls and heart to work hard.He saw a market opportunity and took it,if you are as high iq as you say you are you will figure it out

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon
People don't waste their Money on non professional products. I'm sure there are no ways of making Money online, unless being a freelance, but i have no skills in softwares that have demand.
u can literally get traffic to a CPA site with fake fortnite vbucks and after the retarded 12 year old does 5 actions thinking they'll get free vbucks u earn $1
repeat 100 times a day once u have traffic and thats $100 a day

if ur not willing to learn skills to do that then u deserve to be a broke neet tbh

thats just one method, there are literally millions of others, u just dont wanna go searching for them or putting the effort into trying them

• Love it
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: emdeplam, thereallegend and the BULL
u can literally get traffic to a CPA site with fake fortnite vbucks and after the retarded 12 year old does 5 actions thinking they'll get free vbucks u earn $1
repeat 100 times a day once u have traffic and thats $100 a day

if ur not willing to learn skills to do that then u deserve to be a broke neet tbh

thats just one method, there are literally millions of others, u just dont wanna go searching for them or putting the effort into trying them
Ahhhhhhhhh ok so those methods involve being a fucking SCAMMER that can be persecuted legally?? I know those methods, you are Better off buying a malware and infecting PCs and steal credit cards details, but i don't want to rot in a jail lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend and User28823
he has the looks and got surgeries but he could hire the bull to help him with content as he is old member and must have a lot knowledge, saw a thread that the horse made like 1M$

Yeah same. Not having a job as a 20+year old is f'ed up

The good thing about having a job that is tiring is that it makes you extremely low inhib. I had a job in which i worked usually turns of 18 hours straight and close to that and i didn't give a damn about what people had to say or think about anything.

If you don't work as Non NT you feel nervous for just going to the barber and stuff like that.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and janitormaxxing
Join the armed forces

Ahhhhhhhhh ok so those methods involve being a fucking SCAMMER that can be persecuted legally?? I know those methods, you are Better off buying a malware and infecting PCs and steal credit cards details, but i don't want to rot in a jail lmao
everyone making money is a scammer
i scam my employer by working less hours than clocked
jeff bezos scams u when u buy a pocket pussy on amazon for $100 that costed $2 to make
streamers bot their streams to increase revenue
if ur not cheating the system r u even trying?

also, jfl if u think a 12 yo searching for free vbucks (in of itself being illegal) is going to sue u because u tricked him into completing surveys

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, emdeplam and thereallegend
everyone making money is a scammer
i scam my employer by working less hours than clocked
jeff bezos scams u when u buy a pocket pussy on amazon for $100 that costed $2 to make
streamers bot their streams to increase revenue
if ur not cheating the system r u even trying?

also, jfl if u think a 12 yo searching for free vbucks (in of itself being illegal) is going to sue u because u tricked him into completing surveys
people fraud everything to get what they want, the better you are at frauding, the more you become good looking, rich and high status. but at the end of the day, only looks matter, it's the only natural thing.

• Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend
people fraud everything to get what they want, the better you are at frauding, the more you become good looking, rich and high status. but at the end of the day, only looks matter, it's the only natural thing.
looks matter until the 6'5 chad with no job gets cucked by the rich 6'5 chad

• +1
Reactions: emdeplam and thereallegend
If you don't make decent money as a man, people won't respect you

That's why the first thing everyone should do is moneymax as much as possible and then go for looksmaxing

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
If you don't make decent money as a man, people won't respect you

That's why the first thing everyone should do is moneymax as much as possible and then go for looksmaxing
money doesn't even exist

Users who are viewing this thread

Back