• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Offtopic
  • ๐—Ÿ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด

๐—Ÿ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด

Bonecel01

Bonecel01

Anxiety
It's a curse made by God to watch humans do shit by themselves and see them fight against each other. Some win, some lose but it was never a blessing to be born on earth. Fuck religion, fuck society and life.

Tagging the coper religioncel @Eternal_
Tagging the nihilistic egoist @HarrierDuBois

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: starvecell, cromagnon, blithe and 20 others
Cope someone is coming to save me.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Clqs, aspiringexcel, rand anon and 5 others
Cope someone is coming to save me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cromagnon, aspiringexcel, fxckz and 2 others
3774423 IMG 6281

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Clqs, aspiringexcel, rand anon and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: futureashtray and Bonecel01
It's a curse if you are sub Rich NT HTN

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy3000, aspiringexcel, forevergymcelling and 4 others
  • +1
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, rand anon, HitAndRun and 3 others
why would you not seek the favor of god then

• JFL
Reactions: The False Prophet and HTN_Mentalcel
Life can be beautiful
90% of the time it is incredibly boring.
It's like when you are wageslaving and waiting for time to pass, but it doesn't. But you at least have breaks from work, you can't rlly escape life :forcedsmile:

No wonder even chads themselves get fcked up with drugs.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The False Prophet, Bonecel01 and HTN_Mentalcel
It's like when you are wageslaving and waiting for time to pass, but it doesn't. But you at least have breaks from work, you can't rlly escape life :forcedsmile:

If you were born poor and ugly it's over.

And even after that shit life God says you will be judged in the afterlife WTF.

If life isn't a curse tell me what it is.
Symbol Anarchy GIF by DP Animation Maker

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: cromagnon, theonewhocantascend and The False Prophet
So he can save you from what it itself created
god wants a show its boring if u rot and do nothing if i was god i wouldnt have a problem killing someone like that

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon, theonewhocantascend and HTN_Mentalcel

Because to be happy you need chad genetics and live closer to nature( eat animal foods and reproduce with a foid your heavily attracted to), you don't even need much money for this

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: theonewhocantascend and Obamalama
god wants a show its boring if u rot and do nothing if i was god i wouldnt have a problem killing someone like that

Yeah, yeah, let the demiurge of god you believe be revealed.

• +1
Reactions: The False Prophet

Because to be happy you need chad genetics and live closer to nature( eat animal foods and reproduce with a foid your heavily attracted to), you don't even need much money for this

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
Matter of fact I'm starting to think life ends at 20 MAXIMUM.

You should be born Chad> then at 11/12 you should already your cute first gf> after you break up you may wanna have your first time and then you could spend a while slaying n doing some crazy shit idk> at 16 you actually marry your current HS sweetheart> may have some kids just to experience what's is like.
Then you die before it all turn to shit.

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Because to be happy you need chad genetics and live closer to nature( eat animal foods and reproduce with a food your heavily attracted to), you don't even need much money for this
How come reproduce with food I like. So I can stick my dick in a hamburger or w jfl

• JFL
Reactions: theonewhocantascend, mirrormogger and HTN_Mentalcel
Yep. Some people are born Sean O Pry,

While others are being orphaned in Gaza rn jfl

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: theonewhocantascend and Bonecel01
Depends on your circumstances tbh. If you're super rich, you might be ugly BUT you can do whatever you want. Watch this rich guy explain it:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bonecel01 and HTN_Mentalcel
How come reproduce with food I like. So I can stick my dick in a hamburger or w jfl
Its jewish autocorrect, it changes foid to food. Fuck this shit

• JFL
Reactions: twojei
  • JFL
Reactions: theonewhocantascend, moreroidsmoredates and Bonecel01
Thatโ€™s the way it should be. Yin and Yang, for there to be good there must be evil. God is the direct observer of your consciousness anyways and he is experiencing the tragic story called your life (scripted by your predetermined biological programming) unfold so he can better understand what happiness and eternal love is on the other opposite of the coin.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and HTN_Mentalcel
Thatโ€™s the way it should be. Yin and Yang, for there to be good there must be evil. God is the direct observer of your consciousness anyways and he is experiencing the tragic story called your life (scripted by your predetermined biological programming) unfold so he can better understand what happiness and eternal love is on the other opposite of the coin.
What's the point of that, ins't God a good being?

• +1
Reactions: starvecell and cromagnon
good cannot exist without bad

if your vision is completely white you cant see anything but if theres light and dark you can see

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: The False Prophet, HTN_Mentalcel and StrangerDanger
good cannot exist without bad

if your vision is completely white you cant see anything but if theres light and dark you can see
God cannot deal against the bad? Oh sure you're gonna start defending God.

• +1
Reactions: starvecell and cromagnon
yes and i rather be on the side that doesnt have me tortured for an indefinite amount of time on the right side of history

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
yes and i rather be on the side that doesnt have me tortured for an indefinite amount of time on the right side of history
you look the same as you do now as you do in heaven. Its over lmfao

"Yes I rather submit to the authority because he's stronger than me"

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon and HTN_Mentalcel
God cannot deal against the bad? Oh sure you're gonna start defending God.
God is no seperate thing, he is no external sky daddy. If anything itโ€™s Spinozas god and monism/non-duality is true. If god is omnipotent consciousness everything must also manifest within him, therefore the only way he can experience Good is to also create Bad

• JFL
Reactions: IMOGYOU, Bonecel01 and HTN_Mentalcel
IMG 8843

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Bonecel01, theonewhocantascend, noobs and 1 other person
If god exists, he doesn't care about humans
God is no seperate thing, he is no external sky daddy. If anything itโ€™s Spinozas god and monism/non-duality is true. If god is omnipotent consciousness everything must also manifest within him, therefore the only way he can experience Good is to also create Bad

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01 and HTN_Mentalcel
  • JFL
Reactions: IMOGYOU
If god exists, he doesn't care about humans
God is within every human, experiencing every facet of his creation to better understand himself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, IMOGYOU and HTN_Mentalcel
It's a curse made by God to watch humans do shit by themselves and see them fight against each other. Some win, some lose but it was never a blessing to be born on earth. Fuck religion, fuck society and life.

Tagging the coper religioncel @Eternal_
Tagging the nihilistic egoist @HarrierDuBois
@Eternal_ is right with his arguments though

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: not__cel and Deleted member 51576
God is within every human, experiencing every facet of his creation to better understand himself
So what's the purpose for him to exist? You said God guided you to end up in an incel forum JFL no God isn't you bro be more humble.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: starvecell, cromagnon and HTN_Mentalcel
So what's the purpose for him to exist? You said God guided you to end up in an incel forum.
Go visit any church/ mosque, its full of truecels, religion is incel cope and they are cucks that live their whole lives worshipping some faggot.

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, The False Prophet, IMOGYOU and 2 others
If you're very self aware and reflexive, plus lacking money and status, well, then life is super boring and far from being a blessing as many religious people claim.

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01
Go visit any church/ mosque, its full of truecels, religion is incel cope and they are cucks that live their whole lives worshipping some faggot.
True, humans are the only gods and that's why I hate animalists and ecologists they see humans as the problem JFL what.

I ain't worshipping anyone that doesn't help me with life, even less certain being I don't know called God.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: starvecell

Users who are viewing this thread

• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Offtopic
  • ๐—Ÿ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด
Back