๐—Ÿ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด

So what's the purpose for him to exist? You said God guided you to end up in an incel forum.
So he can have an experience. What would he otherwise do? There would be no dualities without him and he would just be lonely omnipotent consciousness. God is the screen on which your life is played on.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|
So he can have an experience. What would he otherwise do? There would be no dualities without him and he would just be lonely omnipotent consciousness. God is the screen on which your life is played on.
Why he lossed the battle then, why he separated from essence and world (the disruption). Ins't he omnipotent, and why he cannot guide the world to better. Do you believe in the myth of progress? I believe we are just changing to a world full of machines.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: starvecell and cromagnon
Why he lossed the battle then, why he separated from essence and world. Ins't he omnipotent, and why he cannot guide the world to better. Do you believe in the myth of progress?
He didnt lose the battle, you are just one of billions in the grand scheme of things. For every win there are also losses, which makes the wins even more grateful to have been had. Even if he is omnipotent how can he know of something when there is no relative to compare to? Maybe he got bored? Maybe he wanted to share his creation? Maybe heโ€™s infinite? Who knows

Why would he need to guide the world when he created it as he wanted? He is the one experiencing all of it anyways. Progress is an illusion that makes for a good character plot but the biggest realization you can have is that life just IS

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and Bonecel01
He didnt lose the battle, you are just one of billions in the grand scheme of things. For every win there are also losses, which makes the wins even more grateful to have been had. Even if he is omnipotent how can he know of something when there is no relative to compare to? Maybe he got bored? Maybe he wanted to share his creation? Maybe heโ€™s infinite? Who knows

Why would he need to guide the world when he created it as he wanted? He is the one experiencing all of it anyways. Progress is an illusion that makes for a good character plot but the biggest realization you can have is that life just IS
Why do you say there aren't other beings to compare God with when Satan existed since the begginning of God's human creation. The order of Satan and the fallen angels wanted freedom and they created disorder. If God sense of justice were fine he wouldn't have permited to create an unperfect world. That's why I believe Jesus cares too little about humans he never came back to Earth.

Last edited:
  • +1
It's a curse made by God to watch humans do shit by themselves and see them fight against each other. Some win, some lose but it was never a blessing to be born on earth. Fuck religion, fuck society and life.

Tagging the coper religioncel @Eternal_
Tagging the nihilistic egoist @HarrierDuBois
Life is a blessing because to exist is still better than nothingness. To even experience only a shred of joy in life still makes life worth living and a blessing and worth the suffering it comes with.

The fact that you have been born as opposed to not existing at all means that youโ€™ve overcome astronomical odds (something like 1 in trillions). You should rejoice in that you are meant to be here and should make the most out of it.

If you are a Christian, you also are granted the free gift of eternal life by Gods grace and should find ultimate comfort in that reality. God does love you, He does have greater plans for you, and the best is yet to come. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿฅฐโœ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜

Life is a blessing because to exist is still better than nothingness. To even experience only a shred of joy in life still makes life worth living and a blessing and worth the suffering it comes with.

The fact that you have been born as opposed to not existing at all means that youโ€™ve overcome astronomical odds (something like 1 in trillions). You should rejoice in that you are meant to be here and should make the most out of it.

If you are a Christian, you also are granted the free gift of eternal life by Gods grace and should find ultimate comfort in that reality. God does love you, He does have greater plans for you, and the best is yet to come. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿฅฐโœ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜

@HTN_Mentalcel
Why would God punish someone who sinned for situations he could'nt control in real life to hell with Satan. This whole tale sounds like both God and Satan created the world. Why I do have to suffer when I didn't commit nothing wrong in life? Vedistcels created "karma" to explain this but tell me the karma of rich and pretty people, where is their karma. Whatever is God or Satan both are authorities and I reject them.

Last edited:
  • +1

You are such an outrageous little faggot, it is mind boggling. You are a cuck apostate who has now went the complete opposite direction as an atheist/satanic edgelord. Is this your pathetic way of displaying your disgruntlement? Gross.

Jesus will be here waiting for you, little faggot. Once your tantrums are over with, He will still be here for you.

Why do you say there aren't other beings to compare God with when Satan existed since the begginning of God's human creation. The order of Satan and the fallen angels wanted freedom and they created disorder. If God sense of justice were fine he wouldn't have permited to create an unperfect world. That's why I believe Jesus care too little about humans he never came back.
Imagine the most infinite omnipotent consciousness thing can that exist, nothing can be greater than it in all aspects. That is God. There is no room to squeeze anything else beside God because he is occupying 100% of existence. Everything manifests WITHIN him. Satan and all these other religious idols are just visual metaphors for different aspects of God. Satan is the side of God which is Yang, the bad part. But its essential to exist cause otherwise there would no be good part. Itโ€™s all relative.

Panentheism is much closer to the truth, all religions just point towards a certain direction.The trinity, heaven, brahman, enlightenment, treat others as thyself etc all this stuff make sense when you realize everyone is God but they havenโ€™t realized it yet. Jesus and Buddha was just enlightened to know their their nature. Heaven comes after going through an ego death which literally feels like your own death but on the other side you realize your True Self and there is liberation and eternal bliss. Modern abrahamic religions are misinterpreted.

• +1
@HTN_Mentalcel
Why would God punish someone who sinned for situations he could'nt control in real life to hell with Satan. This whole tale sounds like both God and Satan created the world. Why I do have to suffer when I didn't commit nothing wrong in life? Vedistcels created "karma" to explain this but tell me the karma of rich and pretty people where is their karma.
The moment you introduce more than 1 God into the world, God loses sovereignty and authority. Polytheism is such a blatant fraud. Only 1 God created and sustains the world. Not God and Satan, not Vishnu and shiva and Brahma, etc.

You are also wrong in stating that youโ€™ve done no wrong in life. We are all sinners. You are no exception. You have lied before. You have dishonored your parents before. You have likely stolen before, etc. These are all sins.

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01
it is indeed a curse.

• +1
Imagine the most infinite omnipotent consciousness thing can that exist, nothing can be greater than it in all aspects. That is God. There is no room to squeeze anything else beside God because he is occupying 100% of existence. Everything manifests WITHIN him. Satan and all these other religious idols are just visual metaphors for different aspects of God. Satan is the side of God which is Yang, the bad part. But its essential to exist cause otherwise there would no be good part. Itโ€™s all relative.

Panentheism is much closer to the truth, all religions just point towards a certain direction.The trinity, heaven, brahman, enlightenment, treat others as thyself etc all this stuff make sense when you realize everyone is God but they havenโ€™t realized it yet. Jesus and Buddha was just enlightened to know their their nature. Heaven comes after going through an ego death which literally feels like your own death but on the other side you realize your True Self and there is liberation and eternal bliss. Modern abrahamic religions are misinterpreted.
To defend God these religioncels end up hating human life and the body we where born into, they say to end suffering you need to end body and Ego. So why I was born with a body and Ego, to suffer? Could'nt these Gods control souls to not be born on earth, this is a full system of justice made by higher authorities who don't care about humans. I don't understand people who defend life, no one decided to be born in the situation we ended up: Just be lucky theory. Religioncopers can submit to God's morality while they don't live the life where your desires are fullfilled. I'm done... ๐Ÿ˜‚ muh God has a bad part within muh religate to the pure spirit, no you can't do it as a human.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: starvecell, cromagnon and StrangerDanger
that it neva began for ADHDcels
what if i send you a 40 minute video right now debunking religion and i give you a point and you tell me if it was in the video?

the pot calling the kettle black.

Just go rock climbing or something bro

• +1
what if i send you a 40 minute video right now debunking religion and i give you a point and you tell me if it was in the video?

the pot calling the kettle black.
Spirituality cant be debunked nor proven, its all based in faith and only your interest can be the judge if you wanna watch it or not

• +1
Spirituality cant be debunked nor proven, its all based in faith and only your interest can be the judge if you wanna watch it or not
thats what i thought, adhdcel.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Bonecel01 and StrangerDanger
I never got a slavic ginger stacey yet, so nothing to write about

• JFL
You are such an outrageous little faggot, it is mind boggling. You are a cuck apostate who has now went the complete opposite direction as an atheist/satanic edgelord. Is this your pathetic way of displaying your disgruntlement? Gross.

Jesus will be here waiting for you, little faggot. Once your tantrums are over with, He will still be here for you.
You're larping as Christian and I am the not the only one who can see it. You have no relationship with Jesus. You are just conceited. You cling to Christianity, because you are unable to acknowledge that you have made a bad choice.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51576
Tagging the nihilistic egoist @
HarrierDuBois
@HarrierDuBois
Did not get a tag for this, suppose you added it in retrospect. I'm not a full nihilist, I switch between existentialist and nihilist depending on my circumstances and outlook on life at that very moment.

God is within every human, experiencing every facet of his creation to better understand himself
there's literally no point talking with those retards within time they would learn life is complicated

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Go visit any church/ mosque, its full of truecels, religion is incel cope and they are cucks that live their whole lives worshipping some faggot.
Get ready for Eternal Torment.

• Woah
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Why do you say there aren't other beings to compare God with when Satan existed since the begginning of God's human creation. The order of Satan and the fallen angels wanted freedom and they created disorder. If God sense of justice were fine he wouldn't have permited to create an unperfect world. That's why I believe Jesus cares too little about humans he never came back to Earth.
Jesus wanted the gospel preached to every nation tribe and tongue and the jews to accept Jesus at end of age perhaps too idk.

Go visit any church/ mosque, its full of truecels, religion is incel cope and they are cucks that live their whole lives worshipping some faggot.
He's based on this one @lastamericanvirgin , most poor people believe in some religion. Rich people are too busy to think about God, in fact they might laugh at poor people who cope with religion because their life is repetitive. The way this people can feel better about themselves is by thinking that all of their actions will be recompensated by some dude in the afterlife.

Last edited:
most poor people believe in some religion. Rich people are too busy to think about God

No, actually chads will do anything to convince themselves that god exists, because that's the only possible way to acquire a ticket to eternal life and they don't want their lives to ever end.
And that's because they in fact enjoy living and they associate life with something good.

Just look at all the mental gymanstics @StrangerDanger did just to come to a conclusion that is worth just as much as 3 yo kid saying "mom, I saw a ghost" or "I'm a reincarnation of jesus". Mindless, stupid, worthless talk that techincally cannot be proven/ disproven, the probability of any description of god being true is the same.
It's zero in the eyes of science and 100% if I'm deluded enough to believe it.
The probability of Christian god being the one to exist, or let's say the god that I made up while taking a shit yesterday is the same.

Religion is so fucking stupid, we humans are literally nothing in the scale of the universe, so why is god based on the image of a man when literally any moment a huge flying rock (that is worthless too) can just fall from the sky and destroy any trace of human existence. So much non sense and "plot armor", muh god is an observer, muh children are getting raped by god messengers, because he gave us humans a free will!!! fucking stupid.
The only argument that could make me even grasp a concept of someone believing in this external being that created us humans as a supreme species destined for eternal afterlife would be that we still don't know how consciousness works and what it even really is, but tbf almost all animals are conscious, so that's retarded too.

He's based on this one @lastamericanvirgin , most poor people believe in some religion. Rich people are too busy to think about God, in fact they might laugh at poor people who cope with religion because their life is repetitive. The way this people can feel better about themselves is by thinking that all of their actions will be recompensated by some dude in the afterlife.
I'm rich.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back