Life is over for me

Swagwaffle

Swagwaffle

Quality Posts Only
im a 5'4 ugly manlet. I just noticed i have to get a haircut again its only been a few days smh. Whats the point of getting haircut when ur already ugly smh. Im a waste. Im not going to suicide but im going to just die out smh life is fucked up & unfair.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
stfu richcel

• +1
  • +1
Yup. Now you can ldar or improve the things you have control of. Do you even lift?
no i don't bro.

I lifted 1-2 hours a day for several months when i was around 18 years old. No physical results at all. just strength gains. Im not in the mood to get back into it.

• +1
no i don't bro.

I lifted 1-2 hours a day for several months when i was around 18 years old. No physical results at all. just strength gains. Im not in the mood to get back into it.
Then you either weren't eating enough or you were doing too low volume/rep ranges

• +1
Take this post...AND PUSH IT SOMEWHERE ELSE! (.me) - patrick star

• +1
Then you either weren't eating enough or you were doing too low volume/rep ranges
i even took a mass gainer. I was eating big meals to gain. Only thing that got bigger was my belly & double chin. I tried low volume & high volume.

• +1
how old are yu?

• +1
Hang in there.

• +1
Reactions: Kozner
Do you happen to be the known user Extra Chromosome using an alternative account?
This is how you speak to me. With full respect. No, I'm not.