Life is short make it great

Lifes all about being a degenerative mfer brother
The Jews messed up everything with the muh love theory
Love doesn't exist with these modern day whores better to just have sex and drugs
Hedonism type shit innit
Hedonism makes me feel like a loser after all the top g I've watched

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and 5.5psl
Lifes all about being a degenerative mfer brother
The Jews messed up everything with the muh love theory
Love doesn't exist with these modern day whores better to just have sex and drugs
Hedonism type shit innit
Nah I wanna travel the world while being majestic and super lean and wearing my silver jewelry

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Man I just wanted to say never let other peoples doubt dictate who you will become. have Dreams that no one else believes in and work to turn them into reality , don’t let some khv who told u “It’s over” put you down man keep on grinding and make Chad a reality 😉 life short yall make it great become whom u want to be

It’s 2024 boyos not a single falio that’s impossible to fix beside heigh or extreme deformities

Man I just wanted to say keep on grinding yall don’t give up man life would be boring if it was perfect man . And you know what life may suck sometimes like how I get told how ugly I am atleast 2 out of every 10 conversations with just people random and that I know but you know what man ima just keep on doing me and grinding so I can pay for surgeries to ascend to Chad man . Man fuck Jeremy Meeks always get up boy don’t let the org or other drag u down and tell u u can’t ascend or it’s over it’s never over .

so blackpill went completely back to blue pill

• Love it
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
  • JFL
Reactions: edgemaxx
Don’t call me a fucking Jew
Jew

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 62070
How is this blue pill ur a retard who will never ascend because ur lazy read it fagott retard
don’t need to ascent + make more money than you today you make in a week

don’t need to ascent + make more money than you today you make in a week
Ur a retard u wouldn’t be on this forum if u didn’t need to ascend plus ur to lazy and scared to get surgeries im 15 and getting my first soon fuck lazy fag

Man I just wanted to say never let other peoples doubt dictate who you will become. have Dreams that no one else believes in and work to turn them into reality , don’t let some khv who told u “It’s over” put you down man keep on grinding and make Chad a reality 😉 life short yall make it great become whom u want to be

It’s 2024 boyos not a single falio that’s impossible to fix beside heigh or extreme deformities

Man I just wanted to say keep on grinding yall don’t give up man life would be boring if it was perfect man . And you know what life may suck sometimes like how I get told how ugly I am atleast 2 out of every 10 conversations with just people random and that I know but you know what man ima just keep on doing me and grinding so I can pay for surgeries to ascend to Chad man . Man fuck Jeremy Meeks always get up boy don’t let the org or other drag u down and tell u u can’t ascend or it’s over it’s never over .

Bump

Ur a retard u wouldn’t be on this forum if u didn’t need to ascend plus ur to lazy and scared to get surgeries im 15 and getting my first soon fuck lazy fag
I don’t post my face on this forum, I don’t need to ascend. 16, braces got me perfect teeth and extended my jaw + made $700 by walking to usps selling rep chrome smd, Kys poor Jew

• JFL
I don’t post my face on this forum, I don’t need to ascend. 16, braces got me perfect teeth and extended my jaw + made $700 by walking to usps selling rep chrome smd, Kys poor Jew
Braces made my jaw bigger 😂ur a retard who doesn’t know anything about looksmaxxing obviously and I’m whiter than u haha

I’m richer than u both of my parents are doctors 😂

Braces made my jaw bigger 😂ur a retard who doesn’t know anything about looksmaxxing obviously and I’m whiter than u haha
100% pure aryan Bulgarian

Bruh I’m joining army and will have 64k after taxes and fees and shit and by 22 will be able to get lefort II and obo + implants so I don’t know what ur talking about I’m ascending at 22
The Air Force will do 1 cosmetic surgery for free sometimes

Women get boob jobs if they say that they’re small boobs are making them insecure and less confident and that it is effecting their performance in the field

• JFL
The Air Force will do 1 cosmetic surgery for free sometimes

Women get boob jobs if they say that they’re small boobs are making them insecure and less confident and that it is effecting their performance in the field
I read about that after I make so money in the army I might transfer to air force

How do you function after some random person calls you ugly

• JFL
How do you function after some random person calls you ugly
I just shrug it off yk like I’m kinda used to it ngl I know what I am I don’t react but when I get home and cry for like 30 minutes but I’m a very happy person so I go back to normal later all I can do is keep on hustling yk being said isn’t gonna change a thing

there is no "making it great" it's so fucking over

life is a manlet too :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

holy fuck :feelsrope:

Height is partially fixable too with LL. How feasible it is for the average man to be ever be able to afford it is a different matter.

Never get up! Just keep on hustling keep on grinding..

GIF by Tokkingheads