Life is so boring

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
Rarely i have something i teresting to watch on youtube or i have good enough pimg to play bf4 so im bored for a long time. Theres not much going On here too. Fuck, if you have something interesting to watch on youtube post here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Hades, Vidyacoper and 16 others
Tbh read a good book. Ez 6 hours gone.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4209, Deleted member 1680, Vidyacoper and 3 others
watch moomin in japanese. godly aesthetics ngl

• WTF
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, Deleted member 5632 and Deleted member 6902

ever thought of different music?

Yeah 4 u.
U are an 3psl pizza faced Virgin

Chad is chatting with 5 Stacy's at the same time and is gonna fuck this night.
Best life ever.

Yeah 4 u.

Best life ever.

cope. This is more interesting. When i read this forum i realize that people here actually have no other dreams than having regular human lifestyle

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
@Pietrosiek

bullshit cope
being on beach and swimming is better than this shit and 90% of people would prefer that.

And you can always go climbing, but can you fuck stacy on the backseat of your car ? No.

@Pietrosiek

bullshit cope
being on beach and swimming is better than this shit and 90% of people would prefer that.

And you can always go climbing, but can you fuck stacy on the backseat of your car ? No.
Bullshit. Sex is like eating. Its animalistic need. You eat and you dont feel hungry. Thats it. You say that i cope, Yes maybe i cope. But what i should do? Cry like you fag? I Csn jerk off twice a week and i dont even think about sex during the week. No, most people csnt do fucking HAHO jump. For me its View that i want live for
French military free fall master HAHO training jump

Most people csnt do junp wit wingsuit, they csnt dive. They never seen jungle or deserts. They are normal people driven by normal needs. I am not normie.

I csnt think that i Will say that once, blackpill comunity is fucking toxic. People here always dreamed of being respected by others, having foids and other stuff and then they got blackpilled. Its like over for them.

For me, i just want to do things that i always dreamed of doing the most. Keep crying that youre 4psl turkish dude. Im gonna at least try do things that make me fuxking happy. Now go to work if you have a work and live your regular life.

Yeah 4 u.

Best life ever.
If I had a hairline I could be living that life

yes. sex is like eating. imagine living without having anything to eat.

yes. sex is like eating. imagine living without having anything to eat.
i live like that and im not bothered with that. I can jerk off twice a weak and i dont even think about sex. Only problem i see is shaming of being old virgin. Call me low t but idont have problem with that. Like i said, go cry

Bullshit. Sex is like eating. Its animalistic need. You eat and you dont feel hungry. Thats it. You say that i cope, Yes maybe i cope. But what i should do? Cry like you fag? I Csn jerk off twice a week and i dont even think about sex during the week. No, most people csnt do fucking HAHO jump. For me its View that i want live for
View attachment 433213

Most people csnt do junp wit wingsuit, they csnt dive. They never seen jungle or deserts. They are normal people driven by normal needs. I am not normie.

I csnt think that i Will say that once, blackpill comunity is fucking toxic. People here always dreamed of being respected by others, having foids and other stuff and then they got blackpilled. Its like over for them.

For me, i just want to do things that i always dreamed of doing the most. Keep crying that youre 4psl turkish dude. Im gonna at least try do things that make me fuxking happy. Now go to work if you have a work and live your regular life.
mirin cope

View attachment 433213

You've got a bright future ahead:love:

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
why should we cry you fagot
What you do then? Oh sex is everything, its over chad or death and im just average man, get looks or die, everything is cope...

There are many good books, I used to be an avid reader. You're better off using forums dedicated to books to find recommendations and books you'd like.

fagot
jfl tbh
I wasn't allowed to play video games as a kid or watch TV. I've read thousands of books but it's been like 10 years. Videogames bore me now.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Danish_Retard
I wasn't allowed to play video games as a kid or watch TV. I've read thousands of books but it's been like 10 years. Videogames bore me now.
same tbh.

The only thing that has made me somewhat enjoy video games again is VR. It's really a game changer for the gaming industry.

View attachment 433213

legit, only coomers would disagree

stop flattering yourself by saying you are average

My fucking dopamine receptors have been fried as well. I need to live in a random village in some indian jungle for 6 months to reset them.

g0 t0 the gym br0 impr0ve y0urself
read an impr0ving b00k
:soy:

i have no dreams or motivation i have been crushed by this world
I was crushed too. I somehow realized that i can get something from this life. Not everything, but something at least

I was crushed too. I somehow realized that i can get something from this life. Not everything, but something at least
what can u get?

what can u get?
I lived my whole life in room. Always dreamed of seeing big waterfals, soughtern Spain and other things like that. Not exactly cities but rather nature... Also skydiving or wingsuit in moutains are just fucking breathtaking for me. Since i saw the View...
French military free fall master HAHO training jump

Article 2532531 1A618E8C00000578 617 634x349

These are mainly high altitude jumps. Wingsuit is breathtaking too. And feeling of being so high and being so fast, adrenaline etc. That must be the feeling.

Also i love Guns and all kinda of Weapons so i hope that i Will shit shit tons of them

Always have someone to play with you online, it wont be boring anymore. That's my current cope with boringness recently.