Life is so unfair for me

R

Retard123

Iron
I had a crush on a girl for the first time in my life (mind you that i was a blackpilled asshole before). She was attracted to me as well. Then came a fair skinned guy(fair skin = 9+ psl in south asia + i am brown tanned skin) who just took this girl away from me like a adult stealing toy from a toddler. Never trusting a girl again!

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
Women are evil beings sent by Satan to kill us

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Htobrother, Deleted member 14543 and aBetterMii
@Retard123 How do you have 1 post and 3 reps when your OP is your only post and no one has repped you?

@knajjd Pls explain...

@Retard123 How do you have 1 post and 3 reps when your OP is your only post and no one has repped you?

@knajjd Pls explain...
who cares man, its literally an incel forum

who cares man, its literally an incel forum
This is a looksmaxxing forum, not an incel forum. Like 3/4s of the forum brag about their daily tinder slays while the other 1/4 are moaning about being perma-virgins. The only shared trait of a user is being an insecure loser.

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
This is a looksmaxxing forum, not an incel forum. Like 3/4s of the forum brag about their daily tinder slays while the other 1/4 are moaning about being perma-virgins. The only shared trait of a user is being an insecure loser.
id say its more like 3/4 incels 1/4 pussy-getters

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
If you think life has been unfair to you, you'd be selling your parents for a piece of rope if you were in my shoes

• JFL
Reactions: Htobrother
username fits

Yeah man at this point of life i dont know what to do and i totally deserve this username.