Life is so unfair

D

Deleted member 3828

[ ]
guys just thinking about how we subhumans have to try so hard just to get scraps and trash, while chad has to do nothing and gets validated since day 1, dont u just get demotivated and upset at times, just think about it, u wageslave all your 20s just so you can finally get bimax and other surgeries at your late 20s, that maybe boost you from a 4/10 to like a 5/10 or 5.5/10 if your lucky, you also must hope that your surgeon is competent and doesnt fuck up your face on that day, you spend so much time and money just to increaee your looks by a small amount, so much sweat and tears for such a small return, meanwhile chad never cared about his looks, was born a 8 or a 9, eats mcdonalds everyday and doesnt give a fuck about starvemaxxing or gym or skincaire routine bullshit, just lives life and gets all the hot girls he wants, while subhumans spend their 20s rotting on forums and researching and wagslaving for surgeries, he just fucks and travels and parties and spends his money on some normie shit like cars drugs or clothes. the night and day difference just is so discouraging and disgusting, like even after we looksmaxxed we still stand no chance against chad, we are competing against other subhuman tryhards for some low tier becky whores, chads trash is literally our precious diamond, he throws the ugly bitches away while we bow down to these ugly whores like cucks and kiss their feet, just the thought about all this dating market and hypergamy shit makes me wanna vomit

@Thompsonz @subhuman incel @N0RTH @TheBlunderYears

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19499, Deleted member 15164, Deleted member 19036 and 7 others
I feel like after being a starved dog for so long, if we do ascend, we’ll enjoy the taste of slaying a lot more.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 8869, Deleted member 15827 and 3 others
Blackpill is called the blackpill for a reason. For me its that no matter what girl I'll be with, they would prefer to be with a gigachad. Or even worse, they would miss their exes. Life would be so easy if I was tall if I and wasn't mogged to shit in my early teens. I missed out on so many important life milestones I'm only catching up on now. FML man.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 15164, Deleted member 15827 and 3 others
@Elvisandreaa get blackpilled bitch

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and subhuman incel
I feel like after being a starved dog for so long, if we do ascend, we’ll enjoy the taste of slaying a lot more.
starving dog theory.
blackpill is like Roman gladiator arena, motherfucking brutal for weak white normies like I.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, LightSkinNoob, the BULL and 1 other person
Not this again.

Better to be a late 20s gymmmaxxed surgery maxxed chadlite or whatever it is you make it than a fucking normie tbh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21146 and Deleted member 15164
our incel lives are cope till death

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15164
guys just thinking about how we subhumans have to try so hard just to get scraps and trash, while chad has to do nothing and gets validated since day 1, dont u just get demotivated and upset at times, just think about it, u wageslave all your 20s just so you can finally get bimax and other surgeries at your late 20s, that maybe boost you from a 4/10 to like a 5/10 or 5.5/10 if your lucky, you also must hope that your surgeon is competent and doesnt fuck up your face on that day, you spend so much time and money just to increaee your looks by a small amount, so much sweat and tears for such a small return, meanwhile chad never cared about his looks, was born a 8 or a 9, eats mcdonalds everyday and doesnt give a fuck about starvemaxxing or gym or skincaire routine bullshit, just lives life and gets all the hot girls he wants, while subhumans spend their 20s rotting on forums and researching and wagslaving for surgeries, he just fucks and travels and parties and spends his money on some normie shit like cars drugs or clothes. the night and day difference just is so discouraging and disgusting, like even after we looksmaxxed we still stand no chance against chad, we are competing against other subhuman tryhards for some low tier becky whores, chads trash is literally our precious diamond, he throws the ugly bitches away while we bow down to these ugly whores like cucks and kiss their feet, just the thought about all this dating market and hypergamy shit makes me wanna vomit

@Thompsonz @subhuman incel @N0RTH @TheBlunderYears
Truly unfair

We waste our youth trying to reach the starting line while Chad is born at the finish line already. Normies just spend their lives running a marathon that they will never win, i.e. never become rich Chad.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21146