Life is turning around ngl.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Ugly Subhuman Creature
1) I've had some minor financial successes lately leading to me having a reasonable amount of savings/investments atm. Financial struggles are basically gone.
The money I had originally reserved for hair-transplant earlier this year, did very well on the stock market. Also managed to get a couple of government subsidies which I didn't expect to get ngl. Creative accounting.

2) Managed to pull a date with a HTB for this weekend. Hoping to slay.
Htb

3) I've been contacting a couple of old friends at university. All of them are doing PhDs right now and shit while ive been stuck in my bachelors since forever, but whatever.

Through one of them I managed to pull a graduation project with a huge international firm. This project will be for the next ~3months. If I do well there it's likely they will offer my a job. In which case I basically have a good engineering job lined up from november onwards. (~50k year job with good growth prospects). Although I am not sure whether I want a full-time engineering job at that firm ngl. It's kinda boring. Would be there just for the decent money.

I've managed to create opportunities, just things I worry about is whether I can capitalize on them. We'll see.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: diamondbill, ShowerMaxxing, horizontallytall and 55 others
Impossible for chads like u to be truecels

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 52601, Deleted member 25938, Deleted member 27472 and 10 others
You will die and return to nothingness in a few decades. Never forget.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: kuroganeikki, optimisticzoomer, zeshama and 23 others
Good seeing u in track again man. I am about to go to a date with mtb as well tommorow, hopefully things will go well

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, TsarTsar444, BoredPrince and 2 others
Impossible for chads like u to be truecels
If all of this shit fails, which isn't unlikely, I'll probably be a rotting truecel for atleast another year ngl.

I have to make this work somehow.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52601, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 25938 and 5 others
1) I've had some minor financial successes lately leading to me having a reasonable amount of savings/investments atm. Financial struggles are basically gone.
The money I had originally reserved for hair-transplant earlier this year, did very well on the stock market. Also managed to get a couple of government subsidies which I didn't expect to get ngl. Creative accounting.

View attachment 2156283

3) I've been contacting a couple of old friends at university. All of them are doing PhDs right now and shit while ive been stuck in my bachelors since forever, but whatever.

Through one of them I managed to pull a graduation project with a huge international firm. This project will be for the next ~3months. If I do well there it's likely they will offer my a job. In which case I basically have a good engineering job lined up from november onwards. (~50k year job with good growth prospects). Although I am not sure whether I want a full-time engineering job at that firm ngl. It's kinda boring. Would be there just for the decent money.

I've managed to create opportunities, just things I worry about is whether I can capitalize on them. We'll see.
HTNs.org

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23564, thereallegend, aBetterMii and 3 others

View attachment 2156283

im so happy for you bro

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, bloomercel and MoggerGaston
im gonna turn it back the way it was to screw you over Gaston

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23564 and MoggerGaston
Wish I could say the same. I hate how I am treated because of my looks. Life would be more meaningful and sufferable had I been born with a better appearance.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52601, Deleted member 16275, tombradylover and 2 others
Wish I could say the same. I hate how I am treated because of my looks. Life would be more meaningful and sufferable had I been born with a better appearance.
cant be that bad

Who has that HTN limbo bell curve meme?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, bloomercel, the BULL and 1 other person
TRANSLATION: ketamine therapy is working

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and MoggerGaston
Happy for u. Hope u can shut the fuck up now and enjoy life instead of rotting on here

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 52601, BongMog, Tabula Rasa and 5 others
TRANSLATION: ketamine therapy is working

yes, ive been using a lot of drugs lately. Might be ascending me mentally.

• Woah
Reactions: incel194012940

View attachment 2156283

FUCK U NIGGER

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Splinter901, Deleted member 14693 and rand anon
I need to get back into therapy ngl. I am larping everything, everywhere. I just tell people whatever I think they want to hear from me.

Only this forums knows who I really am. Need to get some shit off my chest IRL aswell. ill make an appointment 2morrow.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles, BoredPrince, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person

View attachment 2156283

Just wondered as of recent, has all this progress occurred during being intoxicated or sober? Any chance to weigh in the two as a whole and make a percentage on how much you were?

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston

View attachment 2156283

U deserve

• +1
Chad Wins Whats New tho ngl :oops:

• JFL
How old are you op

• JFL
One day you will be wealthy financer engineer and married. Escape the asylum

• Love it
I need to get back into therapy ngl. I am larping everything, everywhere. I just tell people whatever I think they want to hear from me.

Only this forums knows who I really am. Need to get some shit off my chest IRL aswell. ill make an appointment 2morrow.
Warning, each time I "opened up", I got hurt again, but idk maybe for you it will be different

• +1
good shit man happy for u

• +1
New lifefuel: Got a new house-mate today. Extroverted becky.

Increased slaying potential since she will bring many of her female friends over tbh, and slaying beckies probably has highest reward/effort ratio.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, BongMog and Tabula Rasa

View attachment 2156283

Ooooooo child things are gonna get easier.

• Love it
Be glad u don't live in the US where an ER could spawn anywhere anytime.

• JFL
Reactions: Hueless, J o r o and MoggerGaston
I have relatively stable life with job, but my already terrible mental health is plummeting deeper due to not getting any pussy.

• So Sad
good for you mate

incel cucks like @tinderhacker and @The Grinch will never experience happiness

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, LeftPegged, Deleted member 23772 and 3 others
good for you mate

Incel you will never experience what’s it’s like to have a thick dick, be tall or have a nw0.

You’re a balding tranny drug taking faggot with a tiny stature and a pencil dick.

I’d jump off a building if I were in your shoes you nerdic sewage abomination
378AEA48 C902 42DA B67D 8D18289316DF

40JFLS at the expense of this bug eyed nerdic cuck. JFL

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 25059, Elvisandreaa and 6 others
Incel you will never experience what’s it’s like to have a thick dick, be tall or have a nw0.

You’re a balding tranny drug taking faggot with a tiny stature and a pencil dick.

View attachment 2157403
ADB84A4D 9E39 421A 9B7C B289EE2CD989

dn read

View attachment 2157403
bro are u @Over new account?
sup

• JFL
Reactions: Over and tinderhacker
If all of this shit fails, which isn't unlikely, I'll probably be a rotting truecel for atleast another year ngl.

I have to make this work somehow.

Don't have this mentality. You need to be masc and confident with women. Unsureness drys their panties up.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, BongMog and MoggerGaston
Lucky you ;(

View attachment 2156283

where did u get that htb date from, tinder?

View attachment 2157403
JFL at my old post, damn 2020

• Love it
Reactions: Patriot
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
me and my gf.

this incel trying to flame me for days already and he cant cope with the fact that i get girls and he doesnt
Damn nice one bro

• Love it
Reactions: buflek
As I said before mogger in denial.

Don't have this mentality. You need to be masc and confident with women. Unsureness drys their panties up.

this video is so legit

Impossible to change my abused dog mentality. At best i can try to fraud it a bit but jfl honestly

good for you mate

This is the dude that said he blocked me, I agree fuck this guy

• +1
Reactions: buflek

Users who are viewing this thread

Back