Life is turning around ngl.

Update:

1) date with the HTB went exceptionally well. Top 3 dates of my life.
She's messaging me all the time and seems to be really into me, wanting to meet-up again.

Tbh I didn't act particularly NT with her. Neither was the sex any good, I just told her I was way too drunk as an excuse for my performance ngl. But I am inexperienced asf and unconfident. Idk what I am doing.
There wasn't anything that went 'really well' on the date. But on the flipside, nothing went wrong either. I think key giveaway is to not talk too much, let her do the talking. And let her get drunk asf. When ur nonNT/autist its better to say less and let her mind fill in the gaps about you.

Only thing I do well imo is cuddling. I love to wrestle and squeezing the shit out of girls. Also while I am sleeping I need to hug a girl tightly and have my arms around her neck.
Most of my foreplay is wrestling with girls and then fingering them eventually and her giving me a handjob. I don't like the actual penetration/sex most of the time tbh.

Unfortunately there's no LTR potential since I literally lied about everything, including my age, everything. Also using drugs to alter my personality on the date+ most of the time that I am chatting with her I am on drugs aswell. She has no idea of the NonNT autist I really am. I can't ever let her know.

I have no interest in a LTR based upon lies and deceit, having to be on drugs before she likes me. But still could be a longer-term FwB with similar benefits if I play my cards right and fraud NT hard. Just can never be my true self around her.

Still lifefuel ngl.

Had to adjust her looks-level from HTB to MTB though. The picture I showed is frauded hard. She's somewhat-overweight tbh, noticeable. Chubby. But she carries it well and I still find her attractive, which is the most important thing. The fat is in her tits and ass too which is just SMV-maxxed but not PSL-maxxed. Just not the looks-level of a girl I would seriously LTR due to this. I saw pics of her when she was younger + less fat and she was HTB then, just not anymore now.

Tbh should I just tell her I think she's too fat to make her lose weight? Or would it backfire. JFL. I guess it's not point anyways since I am not LTRing.

2) Student project went okayish. The contact with the huge international firm is very limited, so I don't have the 'good job lined up right after' as I thought. This company I do the project will hardly know who I am. But the project seems easy to complete and the people there are nice so it's not the worst.

In the end I find it very hard to feel any positive vibes from my study-progress since I am so far behind and I have had so many delays. I keep feeling like a subhuman underperformer cuz of my past.
Instead of feeling good about the progress I am making here, instead I feel bad about how far behind I am.

brutal, I am feeling slight descension mentally

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dakchuh and Sprinkles
Update:

1) date with the HTB went exceptionally well. Top 3 dates of my life.
She's messaging me all the time and seems to be really into me, wanting to meet-up again.

Tbh I didn't act particularly NT with her. Neither was the sex any good, I just told her I was way too drunk as an excuse for my performance ngl. But I am inexperienced asf and unconfident. Idk what I am doing.
There wasn't anything that went 'really well' on the date. But on the flipside, nothing went wrong either. I think key giveaway is to not talk too much, let her do the talking. And let her get drunk asf. When ur nonNT/autist its better to say less and let her mind fill in the gaps about you.

Only thing I do well imo is cuddling. I love to wrestle and squeezing the shit out of girls. Also while I am sleeping I need to hug a girl tightly and have my arms around her neck.
Most of my foreplay is wrestling with girls and then fingering them eventually and her giving me a handjob. I don't like the actual penetration/sex most of the time tbh.

Unfortunately there's no LTR potential since I literally lied about everything, including my age, everything. Also using drugs to alter my personality on the date+ most of the time that I am chatting with her I am on drugs aswell. She has no idea of the NonNT autist I really am. I can't ever let her know.

I have no interest in a LTR based upon lies and deceit, having to be on drugs before she likes me. But still could be a longer-term FwB with similar benefits if I play my cards right and fraud NT hard. Just can never be my true self around her.

Still lifefuel ngl.

Had to adjust her looks-level from HTB to MTB though. The picture I showed is frauded hard. She's somewhat-overweight tbh, noticeable. Chubby. But she carries it well and I still find her attractive, which is the most important thing. The fat is in her tits and ass too which is just SMV-maxxed but not PSL-maxxed. Just not the looks-level of a girl I would seriously LTR due to this. I saw pics of her when she was younger + less fat and she was HTB then, just not anymore now.

Tbh should I just tell her I think she's too fat to make her lose weight? Or would it backfire. JFL. I guess it's not point anyways since I am not LTRing.

2) Student project went okayish. The contact with the huge international firm is very limited, so I don't have the 'good job lined up right after' as I thought. This company I do the project will hardly know who I am. But the project seems easy to complete and the people there are nice so it's not the worst.

In the end I find it very hard to feel any positive vibes from my study-progress since I am so far behind and I have had so many delays. I keep feeling like a subhuman underperformer cuz of my past.
Instead of feeling good about the progress I am making here, instead I feel bad about how far behind I am.

brutal, I am feeling slight descension mentally
what drugs did you use pre-dates?

i have a date coming up with my oneitis and need to bring my a-game

• So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Chadlites.org. Happy for you Gaston

• So Sad
penetration is pretty overrated tbh. Feels good, but finger+bj is usually more fun for everyone.

• +1
what drugs did you use pre-dates?

i have a date coming up with my oneitis and need to bring my a-game
i used ketamine jfl, but in low dose it's like alcohol to me. Don't recommend.

• +1
Reactions: kovacs
i used ketamine jfl, but in low dose it's like alcohol to me. Don't recommend.
mogger. uses ketamine on dates jfl

i tried xanax last night at an event and felt nothing- and just started drinking heavily on it. i didnt feel particularly intoxicated, but i did have complete memory loss lol

• JFL
mogger. uses ketamine on dates jfl
mogger or retard. Genius or freak. Chad or asylum escapee.

It's never clear. :lul:
i tried xanax last night at an event and felt nothing- and just started drinking heavily on it. i didnt feel particularly intoxicated, but i did have complete memory loss lol
never did xanax
i did mushrooms at hard-techno rave at ADE but it was shit. :lul:

drugs are cool. I don't enjoy being alive without them.

mogger or retard. Genius or freak. Chad or asylum escapee.

It's never clear. :lul:

never did xanax
i did mushrooms at hard-techno rave at ADE but it was shit. :lul:

drugs are cool. I don't enjoy being alive without them.
same honestly although ive been learning to survive without drugs

i only need drugs like once every 2 months or in extended periods without slaying

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back