Life is unfair

Cutecel2001

Cutecel2001

KHHV 22 YEARS OLD
I just cant cope with the fact that im a subhuman and that I cannot be the crush of any foid just because my parents genes are shit and I didnt decide that

And I have no money like ER had to cope

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Vermilioncore, Luffymaxxing, wollet2 and 1 other person
Dnr but title is water

• +1
Reactions: TheParkinSon and nathan
I just cant cope with the fact that im a subhuman and that I cannot be the crush of any foid just because my parents genes are shit and I didnt decide that

Could be worse. You could be sexy like me but be incel due to non NT and locationpill

Maxresdefault

• JFL
Reactions: Pierrot

Was elliots death and struggle pointless? The virgin revolution never came to place...

:feelswah:

bro your handsome tho

• JFL
Reactions: Cutecel2001
Really? You seem NT to enough to me just based off ur .org personality
My NTness is strange I’m not some weirdo spaz but in the uncanny type of non NT. I’m one of those where something feels off you just can’t seem to place it. On here im my most autistic ironically

I look worse than you @Cutecel2001 at your side I'm ugly, my face is unfixable even after frauding my pics I still look ethnic and low appeal. You should have more hope as a MTN.

Last edited:

Day of retribution inc. Put him on watch :lul::lul:

I look worse than you @Cutecel2001 at your side I'm ugly, my face is unfixable even after frauding my pics I still look ethnic and low appeal. You should have more hope as a MTN.
Mtn is shit

Move to cuba

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova and Cutecel2001