Life its not fair

hardestmfintheroom

hardestmfintheroom

right pocket got money left pocket cocaine
Life its not fair, the faster you can get through your head life its not fair the easier just life becomes, if you are feeling challenged and you are feeling that fear, anxiety and that pressure of life, just smile inside man because few people have the courage to embark such a feeling and thats the feeling of life man, thats whats life all about. The more you go through that you remember it, you move on and you grow from it and you find despair to tranquility, and thats a progression you start making :) , im telling you just challenge that voice inside of yourself, and trust fear man. Fear is your companion for a change, whenever you dont know what to do, do the hardest thing out there, whenever you are scared or concerned. I know it sounds weird but thats how you get right through it...Just know most people run from fear, its always been their whole lives running, when you can instead stand there for once in your life, beat it back face it down, you'll find out fear isn’t as a big deal as you thought, its been self created. And when you beat it you get back that confidence and energy its been feeding off. And then you go again and again, never looking for that of i made it, just looking for that day of i did, and doing it again:). Sending love to whoever reads this

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 51727 and PMF1

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom