Life Just Isn't Worth It For Me

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

3 Week NoFap Streak
Life Just Isn't Worth It For Me As A 5ft7 mentally ill boneless manlet living in Chadmany. It will get even more brutal ( hard to imagine) once my collagen and hair deteriorates.

Therefore I've decided to liquidate my inheritance and blow it all on cocaine and hookers, live life for 5 years coping pleasantly , and then put a bullet in my brain once i turn 23.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14774, AlwaysHaveQuestions, .👽. and 3 others
as things currently stand, life literally isn't worth it for anyone except women and chads

the hope is that this situation doesn't last

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and PubertyMaxxer
as things currently stand, life literally isn't worth it for anyone except women and chads

the hope is that this situation doesn't last
Yeah Life as a sub8 is a joke, life as a sub5 is torture

No bro. It is worth it for you.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 7098

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
Life Just Isn't Worth It For Me As A 5ft7 mentally ill boneless manlet living in Chadmany. It will get even more brutal ( hard to imagine) once my collagen and hair deteriorates.

Therefore I've decided to liquidate my inheritance and blow it all on cocaine and hookers, live life for 5 years coping pleasantly , and then put a bullet in my brain once i turn 23.
if you're white use the same inheritance to move to asia and live an awesome life for 15 years before blowing your brains out

• JFL
Reactions: micropenis29
if you're white use the same inheritance to move to asia and live an awesome life for 15 years before blowing your brains out
I'd rope being surrounded by flat chinks all day

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, AlwaysHaveQuestions, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
betz institute

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer