Life legit ends at 18

Chadlitecel

Chadlitecel

jfl
If you are under 18 consider yourself lucky, these are the best years of your life, you will never live with the same fullness and youthfulness never again. The only obligation you have is to go to school, other than that you have a lot of free time, you could play a sports, go out with friends , go to parties and you still will have a ton of free time, still being surrounded by cute jbs and your friends with 0 worries in life.

But when you turns 18, you are now an adult, a man, school has ended and you must get a job. Your time of enjoying life has ended and you must take responsabilties.

Life suddenly becomes hell, i am suppoused to work a shitty job ten hours a day for just a salary of 250 dollars a month. JFL:lul:. i must wake up everyday at 6am and get to home at 8 pm.
When i leave my house it looks like this

When i come back it looks like this

JFL. what is the point of living anymore :lul:. i have 0 friends , 0 social circle and all i am suppoused to do is to work like crazy until the day of my death. After your teens life never will be the same and for this world you have enjoyed already too much. If you waste your teens in front of a computer you are retarded, nothing will ever make up for a lost youth.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, Cope>rope, EzioGrezzo and 30 others
over

• +1
Reactions: Chadlitecel
If you are under 18 consider yourself lucky, these are the best years of your life, you will never live with the same fullness and youthfulness never again. The only obligation you have is to go to school, other than that you have a lot of free time, you could play a sports, go out with friends , go to parties and you still will have a ton of free time, still being surrounded by cute jbs and your friends with 0 worries in life.

But when you turns 18, you are now an adult, a man, school has ended and you must get a job. Your time of enjoying life has ended and you must take responsabilties.

Life suddenly becomes hell, i am suppoused to work a shitty job ten hours a day for just a salary of 250 dollars a month. JFL:lul:. i must wake up everyday at 6am and get to home at 8 pm.
View attachment 786870

View attachment 786872

JFL. what is the point of living anymore :lul:. i have 0 friends , 0 social circle and all i am suppoused to do is to work like crazy until the day of my death. After your teens life never will be the same and for this world you have enjoyed already too much. If you waste your teens in front of a computer you are retarded, nothing will ever make up for a lost youth.
Cold hard truth, gaming during teens is such a waste

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Kmscurry, Marsiere214 and 12 others
LIFEFUEL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and malignant
Me looking for the person that asked

• JFL
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: Marsiere214, HQNPmaxxing, Deleted member 12856 and 3 others
Yeah I didn’t read a single word

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
Fucking SuicideFuel. I'm 18 rn. 0 friends, been bullied never been to a party never had a gf don't have any experiences like that. Mentally crippled by lonely teen years.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, Deleted member 14392, Cope>rope and 13 others
My life has been hell under 18 what nigga. also don't have to reply "it gets worse from here" because i already know water is wet

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, magnificentcel, to_stop_da_cope and 1 other person
Cope. It’s when life officially starts

you only say this shit because your low status and I’ll prepared

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, Respalier, Deleted member 11406 and 3 others
gigabased thread

life is a scam

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Norwooder and Chadlitecel
556B12EB 85EB 42E3 AD96 3E556A008604

big brain

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse
you're an idiot tbh

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, Ritalincell and Deleted member 9837
It sounds like your life never actually began, especially if you only make $250 a month as an adult. I hope you're not American as even Mcdonalds pays more than that.

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, Deleted member 7173, Deleted member 11406 and 1 other person

View attachment 786870

View attachment 786872

Just because it sucks in your case doesn’t mean that everybody’s life would be like that so don’t generalize

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837
defeatist cope

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, HQNPmaxxing, Lars and 3 others
nigger it starts at 18 wtf is this cope

• +1
Reactions: Mystery, Lars, Deleted member 9837 and 2 others
defeatist cope
nigger it starts at 18 wtf is this cope
i dont know how it was for you but in my teens i spent so many afternoons doing crazy shit with my friends or playing sports, i enjoyed every day in school having fun with the bros, and went out on weekends a lot.

But after school is over, everyone goes their own way.
That life is something of the past. Now you have 0 value and you are suppuosed to wageslave like all the npcs, now you are surrounded by old people in a shitty job. No matter how much money you can make you will never live with the same plenitude like in your teens.

life is a scam. after you start to wageslave, there is no point of return. i will never have again an afternoon to just go out with the bros and do crazy things. i am now too old for that and all of them have a gone a long time ago

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
i dont know how it was for you but in my teens i spent so many afternoons doing crazy shit with my friends or playing sports, i enjoyed every day in school having fun with the bros, and went out on weekends a lot.

But after school is over, everyone goes their own way.
That life is something of the past. Now you have 0 value and you are suppuosed to wageslave like all the npcs, now you are surrounded by old people in a shitty job. No matter how much money you can make you will never live with the same plenitude like in your teens.

life is a scam. after you start to wageslave, there is no point of return. i will never have again an afternoon to just go out with the bros and do crazy things. i am now too old for that and all of them have a gone a long time ago
We aint planning on wageslaving son

utter cope
you have barely ended developing at 18
your prime starts at 19 and ends at 25

if your pretty boy it ends way earlier

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Deleted member 6785 and Deleted member 6873
  • JFL
Reactions: redhandsbluehands

View attachment 786870

View attachment 786872

Bumo

SO fucking relatable.. If you missed out on developmental stages of life, you're never going to make up for it.

The only way to truly escape the natural narrative is to do illegal things, but no one is gonna do that anyways.

• +1
Reactions: Chadlitecel

View attachment 786870

View attachment 786872

i would trade 20 years of my lifespan to be 12 again. fuck the agepill

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend

View attachment 786870

View attachment 786872

thats why you go to college son

• JFL
Reactions: skull_mogger
Cope

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22
incel cope

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22
It depends on your career and how many friends you have. If you have a job you like or at least not hate and if you manage to have more friends than you had at school, life after 18 will be better. Because learning for school isn't fun for 90% and having more friends is obviously better.

Also, if you can make good money, you can travel to many countries, which will mog your school time to death.

View attachment 786870

View attachment 786872

I can't wait to be 18 WTF, is it that hard for people to find social groups out of school?

At least in the USA I don't find it a problem when I hang out with my college friends

ok good thing my mom never got me a console

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Retarded generalizing incel. Although it's the same in my case, my life is over

• +1
Reactions: Mystery
I’m just starting to peak ahahahahahahahah

View attachment 786870

View attachment 786872

20s get better u can use money for surgery

View attachment 786870

View attachment 786872

are you still alive? has your life improved? jaw surgery?

utter cope
you have barely ended developing at 18
your prime starts at 19 and ends at 25

if your pretty boy it ends way earlier
girls are a bit easier in teen years so it indeed does get worse