life of a brokie lol

kbj

kbj

Kraken
Joined
Aug 1, 2026
Posts
3,455
Reputation
5,775
so brutal lol,

i finished at the gym and when to get a drink

i bought the drink then went into another shop to buy a snack for €1.10

i didn’t have enough coins left so i went to an atm so see how much i had on my card

i see that i have €0.00 on my card and tried to cope by telling myself my money must of went to my savings

didn’t even pay for the transport home cause i’m too broke.
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: yex, enviouss, jp212 and 5 others
@whiskers52 @jp212 @greylurker @Tesarossa
 
  • +1
Reactions: jp212, Tesarossa, scherzo and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: [polarity], jp212, scherzo and 2 others
I had to steal and kill for all my shit
i am genuinely broke as shit lol, i gotta go home for lunch everyday cause I can’t afford shittt, bday in 3 weeks so hopefully sm then
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: [polarity], jp212, scherzo and 1 other person
wasted your money on lifetime vip lol
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: [polarity], jp212, scherzo and 1 other person
yea being broke is so hard you dont feel deserving of taking a girl out if you dont have atleast 200 dollars on your wallet
 
  • +1
Reactions: jp212 and kbj
i am genuinely broke as shit lol, i gotta go home for lunch everyday cause I can’t afford shittt, bday in 3 weeks so hopefully sm then
I made my first band at 13 selling 3d printed magazines in the hood
 
  • +1
Reactions: jp212 and kbj
I made my first band at 13 selling 3d printed magazines in the hood
Shit im dumb asf I thought you meant actual magazines not mags lol, are you black?
 
  • +1
Reactions: [polarity], jp212 and whiskers52
so brutal lol,

i finished at the gym and when to get a drink

i bought the drink then went into another shop to buy a snack for €1.10

i didn’t have enough coins left so i went to an atm so see how much i had on my card

i see that i have €0.00 on my card and tried to cope by telling myself my money must of went to my savings

didn’t even pay for the transport home cause i’m too broke.
damn nigga that better be lies im starting to feel sorry for you
 
  • +1
Reactions: kbj
Tbh It gets pretty cold where I life so I could probably resell puffer jackets, vapes n shit
yea bro sell empty vapes to kids
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: whiskers52 and kbj
Tbh It gets pretty cold where I life so I could probably resell puffer jackets, vapes n shit
That’s a good idea
 
  • +1
Reactions: jp212 and kbj
so brutal lol,

i finished at the gym and when to get a drink

i bought the drink then went into another shop to buy a snack for €1.10

i didn’t have enough coins left so i went to an atm so see how much i had on my card

i see that i have €0.00 on my card and tried to cope by telling myself my money must of went to my savings

didn’t even pay for the transport home cause i’m too broke.
shut up broke nigga
 
  • JFL
Reactions: jp212 and kbj
broke and joined 2026 yeah thats a curse
 
  • JFL
Reactions: kbj
only thing positive is my ptr :lul:
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jp212 and whiskers52
Half empty vapes so u can tell them to use it and it’ll work
The method is empty carts fill them with honey and sell them
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kbj, jp212 and enviouss
I’m not fully black and I don’t pass as black but a handful of my family is black
being mixed is still a curse or u are proud being mixed?
 
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: whiskers52 and kbj
being mixed is still a curse or u are proud being mixed?
I wouldn’t call my self mixed I have no more than 10 African in my dna
 
  • +1
Reactions: kbj

Similar threads

J.bass
Replies
2
Views
29
J.bass
J.bass
RedDragonSlayer
Replies
4
Views
35
RedDragonSlayer
RedDragonSlayer
Lorence
Replies
1
Views
23
Lorence
Lorence
Lorence
Replies
3
Views
35
Fragments
F
kbj
Replies
2
Views
25
NOMALICIOUSINTENT
NOMALICIOUSINTENT

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top