Life of a low class man

Wallenberg

Wallenberg

Kraken
Could be good?

Drink a beer every weekend, work at low-stress low salary work. No need to be politically correct. Low-quality women probably but beer and food are good. No need to leanmaxx and studymaxx.

@lutte @Jamesothy @LondonVillie @Zenturio

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, Deleted member 9787 and Edgar
i was lean once and i miss it tbh

being lean feels good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
i was lean once and i miss it tbh

being lean feels good
I'm lean currently and my cheeks are starting to become hollow. But becoming low class ogre is the final solution.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9787
Your life would have drama like this:

Just live the life of the average American man theorem

good song bro
:what:

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Why not leanmaxxing? It has benefits even for low class man.

• +1
Why not leanmaxxing? It has benefits even for low class man.
I'm leanmaxing currently. My cheeks are starting to become hollow. I see the outline of my abs.

But this topic is speculation about what the life of a low-class man is.

• +1
Reactions: AlexAP
Could be good?

Drink a beer every weekend, work at low-stress low salary work. No need to be politically correct. Low-quality women probably but beer and food are good. No need to leanmaxx and studymaxx.

@lutte @Jamesothy @LondonVillie @Zenturio

Could be good, but not my cup of tea. It's especially good to keep friends like that though. Higher class friends only seem to be good for networking.

• +1
Could be good, but not my cup of tea. It's especially good to keep friends like that though. Higher class friends only seem to be good for networking.
I think it's not a bad option. Obviously, your kids won't probably do as well as if you would be high-class and low class limits your options.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
I think it's not a bad option. Obviously, your kids won't probably do as well as if you would be high-class and low class limits your options.
It's optimal for those who are simple. I mean "simple" in a good way. Simple people are often the most wise people. As for me, I've always been too complicated for that kind of life. That might be an unfortunate thing but, if it is, I wouldn't know it. I can only look at the world through my complicated perspective. I'm complicated, but complicated in a good way.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and Wallenberg