Life of a stacy is actually gross if you think about it

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
Stacies literally have no value apart from their bodies, no person will ever actually respect them. Most of the men/chads she lusts for will literally fuck her and leave for the next stacy. She is in those high status circles only because of how she looks, she has no other value as a human

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadeep, EasternRightWinger15, Elvisandreaa and 6 others
Cope harder

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Birdcell, Vvvvxxxx, Chadeep and 15 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and thecel
if you could have that sort of life. You aren't worth anything other than your body, would you not be depressed?
No ur coping
Looks will be my value something most people cannot have

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, abeilletoimême, subhuman incel and 1 other person
It's weird because I'd rather be a Chad than Stacy.
But then I'd rather be a Becky than a normie male.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Danish_Retard, Biiyo03 and 3 others
You don't think chads are wanted solely because of their body? Your retarded

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Elvisandreaa, Albeacho and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, subhuman incel, Deleted member 275 and 2 others
That’s the case for 99% of humans. The only ones who have significant value aside from the value derived from their physical attributes are people who have extraordinarily exceptional skills, and most don’t. But we also need to realize that even those with exceptional skills would suddenly have zero value if, hypothetically, they turn into ugly ogres.

Stacies literally have no value apart from their bodies,

Better than being a sub-5 male; sub-5 males have no value whatsoever.

no person will ever actually respect them.

Nor will a person actually respect a sub-5 male either.

Most of the men/chads she lusts for will literally fuck her and leave for the next stacy.

And she can get LTRs with ease. Her higher SMV ensures that she has more power in her relationships and ensures that her partner(s) won’t dump her.

She is in those high status circles only because of how she looks, she has no other value as a human

Better than not being in high-status circles.

if you could have that sort of life. You aren't worth anything other than your body, would you not be depressed?

Physically attractive people have worth only cuz of their bodies, but physically unattractive people have no worth.

To sum up my points, I’d rather be treated well for wrong reasons than be treated poorly, and most people agree with that.

Additionally, nothing stops Stacies from becoming doctors, engineers, inventors, entrepreneurs, and philanthropists. Since Stacies have attractiveness advantages, they can do that stuff easier than men can. It’s easier for Stacies to contribute to humankind meaningfully. Take professors for instance. I bet, if a university professor were a hot Stacy, her students would show up to class more often than for other professors’ classes, resulting in her students getting better educations because she’s attractive. Another example : a Stacy promotes activism or charity to help people in need. Her efforts would get way more results compared to a sub-5 male working towards the same goals.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Xangsane, subhuman incel and 1 other person
That’s the case for 99% of humans. The only ones who have significant value aside from the value derived from their physical attributes are people who have extraordinarily exceptional skills, and most don’t. But we also need to realize that even those with exceptional skills would suddenly have zero value if, hypothetically, they turn into ugly ogres.

And she can get LTRs with ease. Her higher SMV ensures that she has more power in her relationships and ensures that her partner(s) won’t dump her.

Physically attractive people have worth only cuz of their bodies, but physically unattractive people have no worth.

To sum up my points, I’d rather be treated well for wrong reasons than be treated poorly, and most people agree with that.
Unattractive people can wealth and status maxx, men can achieve things, women cannot. Women can never get respect, even as a sub 5 male you can get respect albeit it is harder. Stop coping

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: subhuman incel and thecel
Unattractive people can wealth and status maxx, men can achieve things, women cannot. Women can never get respect, even as a sub 5 male you can get respect albeit it is harder. Stop coping

check the update

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel

Additionally, nothing stops Stacies from becoming doctors, engineers, inventors, entrepreneurs, and philanthropists. Since Stacies have attractiveness advantages, they can do that stuff easier than men can. It’s easier for Stacies to contribute to humankind meaningfully. Take professors for instance. I bet, if a university professor were a hot Stacy, her students would show up to class more often than for other professor’s classes, resulting in her students getting a better education because she’s attractive.
If a uni professor was a stacy, the stacy's value would never change. Stacy is a depreciating asset, it doesn't matter how rich or smart stacy is, no one cares about that. They only care for her tits, when men earn lots, become doctors, professors, etc. It ups their value, it boosts their status. Women's status is looks, men's on achievements

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, subhuman incel and thecel

Additionally, nothing stops Stacies from becoming doctors, engineers, inventors, entrepreneurs, and philanthropists. Since Stacies have attractiveness advantages, they can do that stuff easier than men can. It’s easier for Stacies to contribute to humankind meaningfully. Take professors for instance. I bet, if a university professor were a hot Stacy, her students would show up to class more often than for other professor’s classes, resulting in her students getting a better education because she’s attractive. Another example : a Stacy promotes activism or charity to help people in need. Her efforts would get way more results compared to a sub-5 male working towards the same goals.
Based. Looks is like having +20 Charisma in DnD. Sure you can still roll a one and fail but it makes your life easier. Looks halo enchances everything you do.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard and thecel
If a uni professor was a stacy, the stacy's value would never change. Stacy is a depreciating asset, it doesn't matter how rich or smart stacy is, no one cares about that. They only care for her tits, when men earn lots, become doctors, professors, etc. It ups their value, it boosts their status. Women's status is looks, men's on achievements

I’d rather be hot and poor than be ugly and wealthy. Life is about farming dopamine.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Biiyo03 and mulattomaxxer
I’d rather be hot and poor than be ugly and wealthy. Life is about farming dopamine.
If it meant you would get fucked in the ass by chads, would you accept stacy life

• +1
Reactions: thecel
If it meant you would get fucked in the ass by chads, would you accept stacy life

If that’s what I’m into, yes. That’s what Stacies want, so their lives are full of happiness. The male equivalent is to live a Chad life and bang a bunch of women.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Danish_Retard and FailedNormieManlet
I believe all Stacey's that are bitches will end up with an equal amount of life suffering as life pleasure, most of it coming when their looks fade

Cute Staceys who are nice people and who's goal is to remain a virgin until they get in a relationship with a guy who stays with her for life will have a net pleasurable life

Last edited:
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and thecel
If that’s what I’m into, yes. That’s what Stacies want, so their lives are full of happiness. The male equivalent is to live a Chad life and bang a bunch of women.
gross. Being fucked in the ass is fucking gay and humiliating. Stacies are literally submissive, fucking gross. Just picture yourself as a woman getting fucked in the ass for a second, you really want that?

• JFL
Stacies literally have no value apart from their bodies, no person will ever actually respect them. Most of the men/chads she lusts for will literally fuck her and leave for the next stacy. She is in those high status circles only because of how she looks, she has no other value as a human
JFL at this. Stacy will lifemog most people (including you) into oblivion. Youu get constant validation through your youth because your good looking.

Especially the ones that ascend to upperclass based on looks alone live life on tutorial mode. Your life will be spent freeloading from rich people on yatchs, expensive hotels and trips to dubai. This is living life on tutorial mode. Doing all this while working low/no hours living a low stress life.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard and thecel
JFL at this. Stacy will lifemog most people (including you) into oblivion. Youu get constant validation through your youth because your good looking.

Especially the ones that ascend to upperclass based on looks alone live life on tutorial mode. Your life will be spent freeloading from rich people on yatchs, expensive hotels and trips to dubai. This is living life on tutorial mode. Doing all this while working low/no hours living a low stress life.
Stacy will never be a man.

• Woah
gross. Being fucked in the ass is fucking gay and humiliating. Stacies are literally submissive, fucking gross. Just picture yourself as a woman getting fucked in the ass for a second, you really want that?

I didn’t say that’s what I want right now. I said being Stacy is immensely pleasurable for Stacies because that’s what they like. If I were a Stacy and had Stacies’ sexual orientation (i.e. I’m a straight woman), I’d love the Stacy life. Endless happiness. Stacies’ life experiences are the pinnacle of what life has to offer.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Xangsane
Additionally, nothing stops Stacies from becoming doctors, engineers, inventors, entrepreneurs, and philanthropists. Since Stacies have attractiveness advantages, they can do that stuff easier than men can. It’s easier for Stacies to contribute to humankind meaningfully. Take professors for instance. I bet, if a university professor were a hot Stacy, her students would show up to class more often than for other professors’ classes, resulting in her students getting better educations because she’s attractive. Another example : a Stacy promotes activism or charity to help people in need. Her efforts would get way more results compared to a sub-5 male working towards the same goals.
I've rarely seen Stacies STEMmaxxing tbh.

• +1
brutal stacypill but you're absolutely right tbh.

lower tier sluts have to develop skills to pay the bills. stacies just show up.

lower tier sluts have to be able to carry a convo and be somewhat pleasant to be around, stacies mere presence is a gift.

• Love it
I've rarely seen Stacies STEMmaxxing tbh.

It's human nature. Chads rarely STEMmax. Attractive people in general usually don't engage in nerdmaxing because they have everything they need to be happy. They have vibrant social lives, amazing sex lives, romantic relationships, power and dominance, etc. What more do they need? They have no need to cope moneymaking in STEM.

STEMmaxing is good for humanity, but in most cases the aim of STEMmaxing is not virtuous. Most STEMmaxers don't STEMmax to advance humankind; they STEMmax for money for pussy.

Though Stacies and Chads rarely STEMmax, they can acquire STEMmax achievements far easier than unattractive people can. The power of looks!

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Danish_Retard
I believe all Stacey's that are bitches will end up with an equal amount of life suffering as life pleasure, most of it coming when their looks fade

Cute Staceys who are nice people and who's goal is to remain a virgin until they get in a relationship with a guy who stays with her for life will have a net pleasurable life

hard cope

yep. Stacy lives the pinnacle of what life has to offer.

Stacy will never be a man.

Sherlock Holmes, I don't believe a shit exists.

@FailedNormieManlet So what if Stacies will never be men? Good for them! Why would Stacies want to be men anyway? Women play on sandbox mode. The post by @mulattomaxxer I previously quoted in this post describes it very well.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Cope harder. Stacy is studying to become a neurosurgeon at a prestigious medical school and volunteers every weekend and has an iq of 135, all while being 9/10 and having big boobs and a narrow waist.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadeep, thecel, Xangsane and 2 others
We find being submissive disgusting as men because we are men.

A Stacy wouldn't find it disgusting, would probably enjoy it.

• +1
Cope harder. Stacy is studying to become a neurosurgeon at a prestigious medical school and volunteers every weekend and has an iq of 135, all while being 9/10 and having big boobs and a narrow waist.
Translated= theyre being narcy AF 24/7 taking 100s of selfies per day and uploading only the best cherrypicked photo to IG with some cheesy virtue signaling text along with the picture. Then she texts a couple of Chads if theyre dtf on that day.

She throws some crumbs of attention to her personal army of simps and lets them send her hundreds of dollars to show their worship like the brave little lap dogs they are.

• Love it
Most Stacey s either do well in school or come from a family with money.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel, Danish_Retard, thecel and 1 other person
15674.jpg

• Woah
Reactions: thecel and FailedNormieManlet
It's human nature. Chads rarely STEMmax. Attractive people in general usually don't engage in nerdmaxing because they have everything they need to be happy. They have vibrant social lives, amazing sex lives, romantic relationships, power and dominance, etc. What more do they need? They have no need to cope moneymaking in STEM.

STEMmaxing is good for humanity, but in most cases the aim of STEMmaxing is not virtuous. Most STEMmaxers don't STEMmax to advance humankind; they STEMmax for money for pussy.

Though Stacies and Chads rarely STEMmax, they can acquire STEMmax achievements far easier than unattractive people can. The power of looks!
Modelling is a very short lived career for most models

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061 and thecel
I can’t wait to fuck a Stacy rough and leave bruises and treat her like shit

• Love it