LIFE OF A TYPICAL PSL 33+ YEAR OLD LURKER

MrGlutton

MrGlutton

interesting.....
HERE LIES @redpilledalpha HE'S OVER THIRTY YEARS OLD :trepidation:

REDPILLEDALPHA SPENDS THE CURRENT DAYS OF HIS OLD WORTHLESS LIFE, LURKING ON PSL FORUMS WHILST DOING COMPLETELY NOTHING IN THE REAL WORLD, TYPICAL CRACKHEADED OLDCEL BEHAVIOR ON PSL LOOKISM FORUMS, NOTHING MUCH NEW HERE AS WE KNOW AMIRITE BOYOS

let's find out what exactly this old retard does with his time now shall we :p

OFFERS THE WORLD HIS OLD-AGED TAKE ON THE CURRENT AFFAIRS OF THE WORLD, SUCH GREAT WISDOM:forcedsmile::

TELLS THE FORUM HOW HE GOT REJECTED BY A COMPLETE WIDE FACED HIGH FWHR TRANNY LOOKING BITCH:

AND.........CONTINUES TO BARK AT HIS YOUNG MASTERS:

JUST TYPICAL GIGA RETARDED IQ OF OLDCELS ON LOOKSMAX.ORG YO,
BUT WAIT..WAIT.. WHEN CONFRONTED ABOUT HIS OBTUSE BEHAVIOR, WHAT DOES THE IMBECILE @redpilledalpha SAY!?!

"soy boy gamer"

As you can clearly see this user is not someone of moderate intelligence, and it's a complete shame that despite being over 30 years old, this trasbag's brain is unable to compute proper sentences for people to comprehend.

keep making threads about me you fatuous rat :LOL:

TAGS:
@Jagged0 @Warlow @moonblunt @Shrek2OnDvD @itisogre @MyAssStinksLikeShit @( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) @dnrd @Yliaster @Ryan @datboijj @Salludon @RoBobaFett999 @BugManBill @mulattomaxxer @WontStopNorwooding @Be_ConfidentBro @🌈👽

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Loveless, Beanermaxxer, Ryan and 16 others
this is my future tbh

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, Deleted member 9670, gamma and 4 others
He seems likes someone’s alt account ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Lmao, Haven and 5 others
Keep barking for a high t alpha paki bull

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Ryan and MrGlutton
lmao check out his new thread on the bitch, she is a complete whore

• JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton
Hes kinda funny bro ngl

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Warlow, Baldingman1998 and 4 others
he seems a bit gay ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14303 and MrGlutton
Mans gonna end up on the national sex offender list all for some reacts on looksmax

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Cidre enjoyer, Deleted member 11758 and 1 other person
Dudes gonna end up on the sexual offender registry all for some reacts on looksmax
she told me that its the 36 y/o guy lmao its over he is getting reported to the police as a pedo :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14303, MrGlutton and Looks234
she told me that its the 36 y/o guy lmao its over he is getting reported to the police as a pedo :lul:
He’s not 36. Jfl I made that up.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, WontStopNorwooding, Deleted member 11758 and 2 others
Reminder this how this Hight T, Alpha, Redpilled slayer of "big boned" women looks like:
Invisible to women

These are the people barking at you on this forum, what a joke.

• JFL
Reactions: Ryan, Chadeep, WontStopNorwooding and 1 other person
Fat

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Doober, Chadeep, Shrek2OnDvD and 5 others
Reminder this how this Hight T, Alpha, Redpilled slayer of "big boned" women looks like:
View attachment 1294359

These are the people barking at you on this forum, what a joke.
just lol at these new retards who come to this forum tbh

when you expose them, they constantly try to stir you up with their autism :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
The average barking dog on this forum.
Funny how people like @Salludon, @Amnesia @larsanova69 @ArvidGustavsson and many more gl users never bark at anyone unprovoked and the ones always howling the loudest are either deformed subhumans or 2 PSL Curry men with no hope or future.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 11388 and 3 others
Funny how people like @Salludon, @Amnesia @larsanova69 @ArvidGustavsson and many more gl users never bark at anyone unprovoked and the ones always howling the loudest are either deformed subhumans or 2 PSL Curry men with no hope or future.
mood GIF

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and Be_ConfidentBro
He seems likes someone’s alt account ngl
i’m pretty sure it’s ohwellmaxxing’s alt cause he talked about fucking fat girls and his hatred towards mexicans

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 14867, Chadeep and 3 others
just lol at these new retards who come to this forum tbh

when you expose them, they constantly try to stir you up with their autism :ROFLMAO:
Oh some of the oldfag forum retards do the same but even worse, not even worth replying to them or reading their essays. It's either autism, pure copium with a healthy mix of denial or a mix of those

• +1
Your so gl tho go slay
You autistic cunt

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadeep, Be_ConfidentBro and MrGlutton
@redpilledalpha

SLIT your fucking wrist, you 38 year old rotter.👴 I'll fucking shove a sword right down your mother's old roasted granny pussy, like I'm Miyamoto Musashi, you retarded neurotic dysxlexic ass bitch. I'm a soyboy gamer? JUST FUCKING LOL AT YOUR TWELVE YEAR OLD KINDERGARTEN INSULTS YOU FUCKING WASTE OF SPERM YOURE SO LITERALLY RETARDED THAT YOU CAN'T INSULT PEOPLE PROPERLY AND THIS IS THE INTERNET :LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO:

KEEP fucking tagging me in your retarded shit threads like the autist that you are. I'm your superior and master. That's why you haven't posted on this fucking evisceration thread yet, like the scared dog sheep that you are. Last night I couldn't even process your autism correctly because it was so late and I was fumed about what happened, but you must not know me, old man I never forget, and I'M ON THIS FORUM to put dogs like you on a FUCKING leash.

hey @redpilledalpha

judging that you're 38, i'm wondering how old your mom might be, :feelswhy: SHIIIIT i'm imaging she's in her 70s, OH MY GOD youre so old :LOL::LOL::LOL:

OUT OF THESE TWO WOMEN, WHO LOOKS MOST IDENTICAL TO UR WHORE DEGENERATE MOM @redpilledalpha ?? trying to make my BBC friend inject into her nasty polluted roasted beef vagina, he does have a preference for MILFS :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Your so gl tho go slay
You autistic cunt
My gf is laying beside me in bed rn watching netflix while I write autistic posts on looksmax.org, what do you want me to go slay oh great and wise one?

• Love it
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11388, Deleted member 10042 and MrGlutton
My gf is laying beside me in bed rn watching netflix while I write autistic posts on looksmax.org, what do you want me to go slay oh great and wise one?
Your gf isn't stacey
Slay stacies
Don't stick with an expired becky

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and Be_ConfidentBro
  • JFL
Mans gonna end up on the national sex offender list all for some reacts on looksmax
LOOOL

what did this retard do..???

does it have to do with the tiktok foid?

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and WontStopNorwooding
Your gf isn't stacey
Slay stacies
Don't stick with an expired becky
Ah yes, because you obviously have seen my GF, oh all seeing master. 5 PSL with an actual personality is pretty good for a LTR.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Ryan, Be_ConfidentBro and 1 other person
It’s definitely that faggot ohwellmaxxing all his threads were hating on Mexicans and Latinos I’m pretty sure he got cucked by a high t beaner since he lives in California

• +1
Reactions: Beanermaxxer and MrGlutton
Ah yes, because you obviously have seen my GF, oh all seeing master. 5 PSL with an actual personality is pretty good for a LTR.
I see your monogamous I dont appreciate your sarcasm Mr

• Woah
It’s definitely that faggot ohwellmaxxing all his threads were hating on Mexicans and Latinos I’m pretty sure he got cucked by a high t beaner since he lives in California
LOOOL, no wonder the guy was making so many threads about me tbhhh,

be4 he got banned, i violated him :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14303
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10042 and MrGlutton
LOOOL, no wonder the guy was making so many threads about me tbhhh,

be4 he got banned, i violated him :ROFLMAO:
Yeah this nigga was tagging me in all his posts whenever he kept talking shit about Latinos, idk what his hate towards them was and I don’t know why this nigga was targeting me I didn’t even talk to him

• +1
Reactions: Beanermaxxer, MrGlutton and Be_ConfidentBro
Yeah this nigga was tagging me in all his posts whenever he kept talking shit about Latinos, idk what his hate towards them was and I don’t know why this nigga was targeting me I didn’t even talk to him
He kept making threads from his paki village mud hut barking for us while a high T mexican was impregnating his oneitis

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and Deleted member 14303
Men that are obsessed with:
Being Alpha;​
Alpha - Beta concepts;​
Running around calling other men Beta's or Aplha's all the time.​
Usually, these are very annoying men, to have to deal with in dailylife. Tend to look like overly serious, constantly irritated, quails.

• +1