OP BIGGEST DESCENSION IN HISTORY? (RATE 14 YEAR OLD ME) (Looksmax origin story)

M

Mr. Nobody

Iron
IF YOU ARE A GREYCEL, OR UNREGISTERED USER, READ THIS WHOLE THING!
THIS IS WHAT A FORUM CAN DO TO A PERFECTLY FUNCTIONING HUMAN WITH GOALS, ASPIRATIONS, AND RELATIONSHIPS IN THEIR LIFE. AFTER READING THIS YOU CAN MAKE YOUR DECISION ON WHAT YOU WANT TO DO.

THIS IS ONLY PART OF MY STORY, YOU MAY PICK UP THE REST IN FRAGMENTS, BECAUSE IT ALL CONNECTS. THIS IS THE LORE OF AN INCEL WHO LOST EVERYTHING, ENJOY AT YOUR OWN EXPENSE.

It's late 2020, and a high tier becky at James Sapphire's school calls him a prettyboy. So he decides to look it up and see what that word means, a picture of chico comes up on a website called Looksmax.me.
James freshman

9th grade james

He clicks on the image, and down the rabbit whole he goes. That's how he discovered this website, eventually, he starts considering surgery, and fillers. All these people brainwashing him saying, you need more chin projection, you need hollow cheeks because you have more babyfat, get rid of that fag hair, get a better eye area. Don't workout, because if you have the face then girls will like you as long as you are 6+ PSL.
James muscle

James muscle 2

He spends hours, depressed as girls are hitting him up on Snapchat, and he is invited to parties every weekend by some different girl, and is really uncomfortable when one approaches him at an event like that, and having girls express their love for him over insta, it's not enough after finding this website.
IMG 9025

IMG 9016

IMG 9019

December 25th, James asks for a rating in private message on this site with a user whom shall not be named to rate his eye area

Eyes before

IMG 9022

Unexpectedly for James, the user says his eye area is utter dogshit, and that he needs to rope, he will never find love if he doesn't get uee filler, canthoplasty, and orbital implants.

James was genuinely confused, because girls at school had complimented him for his bright hazel glow in the hallways, and at lunch. From then on he kept getting more depressed, and depressed.
He still hung out at parties with friends, and hung out with JBs.

20200625 213317

130161222 126015082621061 4676615047854462475 n

James knew on the inside that he would be able to be confident around girls once he lost that tiny bit of youthful fat in his cheeks, or got zygos implants, or got filler everywhere, and eye surgeries. Except, in a 14 year old mind, all one can think about is the next thing, and the next thing. It's never enough to satisfy the youthful heart, and I must say my friends, that left me for the wrong side of the road.

20201011 002917

20201011 002936 HDR

In James' mind, he knew he wasn't ugly, but not super hot. He wanted to walk into a party with a complete set of six pack abs, hunter eyes, chiseled jawline. He still hadn't gone completely mentally insane, due to receiving plenty of female and male validation. Men were intimidated by him, guys would always hit him up saying to not beat them up, girls would always hit him up saying impregnate me.

IMG 20201211 204834

James 3

This was the last video EVER snapped of James before he became a psycho, went off the rails, became hated by everyone in his city. Everyone wanted to fight him, or kill him. Furthermore, he would become public enemy number one to EVERY. SINGLE. PERSON. IN. HIS. CITY.
The link to the video will be right here, and if you'd like to read more about me in this thread, here you go.

[ISPOILER]https://i.looksmax.org/attachments/2021/12/2648005_VID_20640930_185734_845_1.mp4[/ISPOILER][ISPOILER][/ispoiler][ISPOILER][/ISPOILER]

[ISPOILER]https://looksmax.org/threads/video-of-me-getting-bitched-at-school-video-that-made-me-become-an-incel-and-almost-go-er.433611/[/ISPOILER]

Eventually, due to this video becoming a hit with the school, everyone had saw it. Everyone hated me at the point, I lost all my friends, and any girl who found me on snapchat attractive switched up and added me. I'd done nothing wrong to anybody, I was a nice guy, just because I was humiliated, people wanted to hurt me. I was known as easy bait, people would come up to me with baseball bats, would take my jewelry, make me pay money for "protection" at school. No matter what I gave, or did, I could never please ANYONE. My reputation was ruined.

So I dropped out, and now am working to save up for my final surgeries, just bought HGH, AI's, and MK677. Going to start hitting the gym again for the first time in 2 years, gonna prove these fucking jews, and niggers who almost drove my to suicide wrong.
I bet when those guys in bats came up to me, if I had a 9mm, they would've scattered to the other half of the state like flies in shit.

Was it worth it though? To lose EVERYTHING THAT MATTERED TO YOU to this forum, to take the advice of these incels, and eventually become one yourself. If only had I not have done anything to my face, if only I had punched that guy in the video even when a user told me if anyone approaches you don't ruin your face over a fight, there's a million different ways I wish my life, and this world could've handed me, but there's NOT SHIT I can fucking do about it.

Sure my eye area improved, so did my cheekbones, body fat, eyebrows (before the accident, and I lost my black bushy brows) and most everything.
Eyes 2

Eyes now

278612603 330662305717633 8040847053889772030 n

But did it really?
I went through all this trauma (AND I DIDN'T EVEN SAY THE HALF OF IT HERE BECAUSE THIS THREAD WOULD LEGIT BE 2 HOURS LONG AND MOST WON'T EVEN READ THIS ONE)
just to be called a fag, tranny, Bogdanoff, Michael Jackson on a Looksmax forum full of incels.
So to answer the questiom: was it worth it? FUCK NO!

To the greycel, or unregistered user reading this, YES YOU!
It's not too late to fucking turn back, it's not too late to go back and enjoy your life.
This forum will ruin you, and chew up any soul and spirit left in you, and spit it out!
Please for your own sake, proceed with caution.

I'm sorry James, that no one was there for you, to comfort you, to lead you to success. I'm sorry you live alone, have no one to guide you, or care for you. I'm sorry no one understood your situation, and the relentless times you've been beaten, and hurt by other people physically and mentally. But it's not over, it's just begun for you.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: rolloftape, LooksThinker, RAMU KAKA and 17 others
Killyourself

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksThinker, socialcel, aestheticsrespecter and 8 others
Killyourself
I'm sorry @edgemaxx , that no one was there for you, to comfort you, to lead you to success. I'm sorry you live alone, have no one to guide you, or care for you. I'm sorry no one understood your situation, and the relentless times you've been beaten, and hurt by other people physically and mentally. But it's not over, it's just begun for you.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, aleksander, kebab and 10 others
I'm sorry @edgemaxx , that no one was there for you, to comfort you, to lead you to success. I'm sorry you live alone, have no one to guide you, or care for you. I'm sorry no one understood your situation, and the relentless times you've been beaten, and hurt by other people physically and mentally. But it's not over, it's just begun for you.
rott in hell faggot

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: looksmaxzerr, aestheticsrespecter, TikiXVI and 2 others
imagine posting this thinking someone is gonna read it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, RAMU KAKA, aestheticsrespecter and 10 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: silencio, RAMU KAKA, aestheticsrespecter and 14 others
No one gives a fuck about this faggot and his story

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooksThinker, aleksander, fagtard and 8 others
@Petsmart this guy's avi almost killed me

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, vaninskybird, Petsmart and 1 other person
unironically sad too bad nigga did not have the mental fortitude to detect autism

@Petsmart this guy's avi almost killed me

JFL 🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter and ascension
Everyone already knows what happened to James lol

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LooksThinker, WanderingBurro, aspiringexcel and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and aestheticsrespecter
Old news

• +1
Reactions: ascension
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Axii, shabby890, RiceCel1234 and 2 others
I'm trying to get banned for spamming

Tell us the story of Lord Crisick and his metamorphosis from lowly MTN graphic designer to Multimillionaire 6'5 Chad.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KpopPilled, Jarate, TechnoBoss and 7 others
Tell us the story of Lord Crisick and his metamorphosis from lowly MTN graphic designer to Multimillionaire 6'5 Chad.
- Pro counter strike player
- Top tier photographer, he made millions taking pictures
- His bones literally grown a shit ton without any surgery
- He have a 100% response rate on Tinder and 99% of his match are DTF (while my maherfish strugle to get a date with a stacy jfl)
- He only bangs female model with 500k followers
- He is kickboxer champion
- He is lean and muscular and never went to the gym or anything
- He is making millions with real estate
- He have 70k IG followers and 300k pending request
- Major clubs company in europe ask Crisick to bring girls at their club

Yet, he spend all his time on this incel forum where 99% people are literally currycel mumbai basement dweller.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheRagingBull, brucewayne78, nofap and 1 other person
HE GOT EYE SURGERY AT 14? SOUNDS LIKE BULLSHIT.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and ascension
- Pro counter strike player
- Top tier photographer, he made millions taking pictures
- His bones literally grown a shit ton without any surgery
- He have a 100% response rate on Tinder and 99% of his match are DTF (while my maherfish strugle to get a date with a stacy jfl)
- He only bangs female model with 500k followers
- He is kickboxer champion
- He is lean and muscular and never went to the gym or anything
- He is making millions with real estate
- He have 70k IG followers and 300k pending request
- Major clubs company in europe ask Crisick to bring girls at their club

Yet, he spend all his time on this incel forum where 99% people are literally currycel mumbai basement dweller.
Comparison

• JFL
Reactions: Mr. Nobody
All because @jamessaphire (someone tag him properly) literally got intimidated and "cucked" by a BBC thugmaxxed tyrone jfl there's literally video evidence of this. Shit REALLY got to his head. Also he's some junkie on meth, srs

What a failed existence. This is why you gotta be dark triad sociopath at the very least. LOL at not KO'ing him at least TRY it retard

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, Clark69 and Mr. Nobody
All because @jamessaphire (someone tag him properly) literally got intimidated and "cucked" by a BBC thugmaxxed tyrone jfl there's literally video evidence of this. Shit REALLY got to his head. Also he's some junkie on meth, srs

What a failed existence. This is why you gotta be dark triad sociopath at the very least. LOL at not KO'ing him at least TRY it retard
he deleted

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei
THIS IS WHAT A FORUM CAN DO TO A PERFECTLY FUNCTIONING HUMAN WITH GOALS, ASPIRATIONS, AND RELATIONSHIPS IN THEIR LIFE. AFTER READING THIS YOU CAN MAKE YOUR DECISION ON WHAT YOU WANT TO DO.

THIS IS ONLY PART OF MY STORY, YOU MAY PICK UP THE REST IN FRAGMENTS, BECAUSE IT ALL CONNECTS. THIS IS THE LORE OF AN INCEL WHO LOST EVERYTHING, ENJOY AT YOUR OWN EXPENSE.

It's late 2020, and a high tier becky at James Sapphire's school calls him a prettyboy. So he decides to look it up and see what that word means, a picture of chico comes up on a website called Looksmax.me.
James freshman

9th grade james

He clicks on the image, and down the rabbit whole he goes. That's how he discovered this website, eventually, he starts considering surgery, and fillers. All these people brainwashing him saying, you need more chin projection, you need hollow cheeks because you have more babyfat, get rid of that fag hair, get a better eye area. Don't workout, because if you have the face then girls will like you as long as you are 6+ PSL.
James muscle

James muscle 2

He spends hours, depressed as girls are hitting him up on Snapchat, and he is invited to parties every weekend by some different girl, and is really uncomfortable when one approaches him at an event like that, and having girls express their love for him over insta, it's not enough after finding this website.
IMG 9025

IMG 9016

IMG 9019

December 25th, James asks for a rating in private message on this site with a user whom shall not be named to rate his eye area

Eyes before

IMG 9022

Unexpectedly for James, the user says his eye area is utter dogshit, and that he needs to rope, he will never find love if he doesn't get uee filler, canthoplasty, and orbital implants.

James was genuinely confused, because girls at school had complimented him for his bright hazel glow in the hallways, and at lunch. From then on he kept getting more depressed, and depressed.

20200625 213317

James knew on the inside that he would be able to be confident around girls once he lost that tiny bit of youthful fat in his cheeks, or got zygos implants, or got filler everywhere, and eye surgeries. Except, in a 14 year old mind, all one can think about is the next thing, and the next thing. It's never enough to satisfy the youthful heart, and I must say my friends, that left me for the wrong side of the road.

20201011 002917

20201011 002936 HDR

In James' mind, he knew he wasn't ugly, but not super hot. He wanted to walk into a party with a complete set of six pack abs, hunter eyes, chiseled jawline. He still hadn't gone completely mentally insane, due to receiving plenty of female and male validation. Men were intimidated by him, guys would always hit him up saying to not beat them up, girls would always hit him up saying impregnate me.

IMG 20201211 204834

James 3

This was the last video EVER snapped of James before he became a psycho, went off the rails, became hated by everyone in his city. Everyone wanted to fight him, or kill him. Furthermore, he would become public enemy number one to EVERY. SINGLE. PERSON. IN. HIS. CITY.
The link to the video will be right here, and if you'd like to read more about me in this thread, here you go.

[ISPOILER]https://i.looksmax.org/attachments/2021/12/2648005_VID_20640930_185734_845_1.mp4[/ISPOILER][ISPOILER][/ispoiler][ISPOILER][/ISPOILER]

[ISPOILER]https://looksmax.org/threads/video-of-me-getting-bitched-at-school-video-that-made-me-become-an-incel-and-almost-go-er.433611/[/ISPOILER]

Eventually, due to this video becoming a hit with the school, everyone had saw it. Everyone hated me at the point, I lost all my friends, and any girl who found me on snapchat attractive switched up and added me. I'd done nothing wrong to anybody, I was a nice guy, just because I was humiliated, people wanted to hurt me. I was known as easy bait, people would come up to me with baseball bats, would take my jewelry, make me pay money for "protection" at school. No matter what I gave, or did, I could never please ANYONE. My reputation was ruined.

So I dropped out, and now am working to save up for my final surgeries, just bought HGH, AI's, and MK677. Going to start hitting the gym again for the first time in 2 years, gonna prove these fucking jews, and niggers who almost drove my to suicide wrong.
I bet when those guys in bats came up to me, if I had a 9mm, they would've scattered to the other half of the state like flies in shit.

Was it worth it though? To lose EVERYTHING THAT MATTERED TO YOU to this forum, to take the advice of these incels, and eventually become one yourself. If only had I not have done anything to my face, if only I had punched that guy in the video even when a user told me if anyone approaches you don't ruin your face over a fight, there's a million different ways I wish my life, and this world could've handed me, but there's NOT SHIT I can fucking do about it.

Sure my eye area improved, so did my cheekbones, body fat, eyebrows (before the accident, and I lost my black bushy brows) and most everything.
Eyes 2

Eyes now

But did it really?
I went through all this trauma (AND I DIDN'T EVEN SAY THE HALF OF IT HERE BECAUSE THIS THREAD WOULD LEGIT BE 2 HOURS LONG AND MOST WON'T EVEN READ THIS ONE)
just to be called a fag, tranny, Bogdanoff, Michael Jackson on a Looksmax forum full of incels.

It's not too late to fucking turn back, it's not too late to go back and enjoy your life.
This forum will ruin you, and chew up any soul and spirit left in you, and spit it out!

I'm sorry James, that no one was there for you, to comfort you, to lead you to success. I'm sorry you live alone, have no one to guide you, or care for you. I'm sorry no one understood your situation, and the relentless times you've been beaten, and hurt by other people physically and mentally. But it's not over, it's just begun for you.

I will be with you from dusk till dawn.​

The Legend of Gandys heaven

• JFL
Sad Story but some people never get female atention at some point in the life and maybe should stick to hardmaxx.

Idk which surgeons he got but they botched him badly and he is the reason BP got famous on tiktok

• +1
Reactions: Jarate, The Antichrist, Ricky212 and 4 others
Well,I think not everyman can handle the blackpill,but if you think you have enough mind power to accept that pill it s benefical.I prefer living a blackpill/whitepill truth life than blue/red pill life with cope that tomorrow will be better.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fagtard, Ryan and Mr. Nobody
Bro has every right to become the Joker 💀

This will be on the news, poor people who are close to him. I admit that I loved reading his crazy things

• +1
Reactions: Jarate
Good.
Less competition, thanks larpingdalits.org

Nice copy paste, Mr. Alt

nvm im a retard

Tell us, cos i fucked myself from the age of 16 as well and I think it was from bonesmashing
Did bonesmashing do anything?!

• So Sad
Tell us, cos i fucked myself from the age of 16 as well and I think it was from bonesmashing
Did bonesmashing do anything?!
Bonesmashing destroyed me

cry-tear.gif

Yeah I wouldve figured bonesmashing before your bones even took shape would sabotage you
Tell us how?!
i am asymmetrical as fuck cause of that. left side of my face is kind of more developed but not in a good way.

hes back guys:love::love:

• JFL
i am asymmetrical as fuck cause of that. left side of my face is kind of more developed but not in a good way.
So bonesmashing 100% grows bone and I wasnt just imagning it? How did your left side develop badly, is it ogrely poking out out of your skull or something

• +1
So bonesmashing 100% grows bone and I wasnt just imagning it? How did your left side develop badly, is it ogrely poking out out of your skull or something
it does grow bones, but it’s not like natural bone growth. it looks asymmetrical because you can’t apply the same force to everywhere. i stopped early so it’s not so obvious unless you take a closer look.

it does grow bones, but it’s not like natural bone growth. it looks asymmetrical because you can’t apply the same force to everywhere. i stopped early so it’s not so obvious unless you take a closer look.
Does it look unnatural? mine does. I did 8 months pretty hard on the brow ridge. And then it got fucked because my growth wasnt even done yet and it grew on top. Hows your brain?

• +1
Does it look unnatural?
kinda
mine does. I did 8 months pretty hard on the brow ridge. And then it got fucked because my growth wasnt even done yet and it grew on top. Hows your brain?
i only did undereyes, zygos and never brow ridge so no brain damage

kinda

i only did undereyes, zygos and never brow ridge so no brain damage
Brow ridge probably isnt more dangerous than undereyes, its all about the moments imparted on the brain
Is it like an unnatural uneven lump or something? How many months did it take to notice growth?

• +1

James freshman

9th grade james

James muscle

James muscle 2

IMG 9025

IMG 9016

IMG 9019

Eyes before

IMG 9022

20200625 213317

20201011 002917

20201011 002936 HDR

IMG 20201211 204834

James 3

Eyes 2

Eyes now

But did it really?

• Love it
Chad gets a taste of the sub5 life

• +1
Reactions: mike21, curiousinterest2002 and Mr. Nobody
Also what did the nigger in the video say to him ?

• +1

James freshman

9th grade james

James muscle

James muscle 2

IMG 9025

IMG 9016

IMG 9019

Eyes before

IMG 9022

20200625 213317

20201011 002917

20201011 002936 HDR

IMG 20201211 204834

James 3

Eyes 2

Eyes now

But did it really?

bimax would ascend you trust

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl

James freshman

9th grade james

James muscle

James muscle 2

IMG 9025

IMG 9016

IMG 9019

Eyes before

IMG 9022

20200625 213317

20201011 002917

20201011 002936 HDR

IMG 20201211 204834

James 3

Eyes 2

Eyes now

But did it really?

Kill yourself bro ur evil