Life of alain delon in his own words

In real life 7 is already Chad. 8+ is Model tier Chad but u may never see them in real life

I didn’t know zurzolo I saw some pics of him and I rate him 7.5/10

To me this is the prototype Chad.

View attachment 5704807

I rate him 8.5/10
The Chad meme comes from white Anglo Saxon Protestants. Tall, big frame, blue eyes, blonde hair and handsome looks
7+ is cl

zurzolo is htn, mostly gets rated hhtn, like 6.8.

I believe that pic is chris carmack, hes like 8.3.
 
7+ is cl

zurzolo is htn, mostly gets rated hhtn, like 6.8.

I believe that pic is chris carmack, hes like 8.3.
I would rate him 7.5 here

1790661430749


In some others he looks 7/10 and 6.5 in worst pics
 
majority of people and best analyzers rate him 7 at best, so hes textbook hhtn.
I don’t believe they rate him better than me I’m since 2015 on psl. 7 is okay for his best pics
 
"The beauty was there. Everybody told me so, all the time. When I returned from Indochina at 20, I had nothing. I lived in Saint-Germain-des-Prés. Women were obsessed with me. They fed me, housed me, bought my clothes. I had the power to make women fall in love with me at a glance. I didn't need to do anything except exist."

this is what mathematical perfection and peak harmonious face gets you in life
View attachment 5704586
But could he throw a Surplex tho :feelswat: doubt it
 
I don’t believe they rate him better than me I’m since 2015 on psl. 7 is okay for his best pics
everyone knows oldgens overrate

what do you rate everyone on the list

devon bostick
ben barnes
lorenzo zurzolo
jude law
evan peters
bjorn andresen
eric roberts
tom holland
timothy chalamet
kim rossi stuart
hayden christensen
dylan o'brien
johnny depp
dicaprio
andrew garfield
eduard badaluta
zayn malik
justin bieber
christian bale
marlon brando
james franco
bill skarsgard
 
"The beauty was there. Everybody told me so, all the time. When I returned from Indochina at 20, I had nothing. I lived in Saint-Germain-des-Prés. Women were obsessed with me. They fed me, housed me, bought my clothes. I had the power to make women fall in love with me at a glance. I didn't need to do anything except exist."

this is what mathematical perfection and peak harmonious face gets you in life
View attachment 5704586
Lhtn hexum mogs
 

Similar threads

Sensitive Young Boy
Replies
4
Views
20
bibodude
B
couragecel
Replies
19
Views
70
horseman
horseman
A🇳🇦🇰🇮🇳
Replies
2
Views
92
couragecel
couragecel
B
Replies
73
Views
341
shedontluv-U
shedontluv-U
TGUN.
Replies
4
Views
117
EverythingMattersCel
EverythingMattersCel

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Arthur7689
Back
Top