Life of an incel at school

Deleted member 12669

Deleted member 12669

‎ 🎃
Its over. Im destined to be alone. I literally went by myself to the chicken shop at lunch xD, got my food and then had nowhere to sit. I was going to check out the park and see if it had like a shelter thing but I was mistaken. I got lost and then ate my food on a wet bench in the rain. It was fucking horrible.

My stupid timetable for today means I have a two hour break in between my lessons. Im completely drenched I literally wanna go home. Luckily my last lesson is computer science (incel class). I am now waiting outside under shelter for the next 50 minutes for my next lesson.

20210914 125415

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pardocel, Xangsane, TUSSELEIF and 44 others
Its over. Im destined to be alone. I literally went by myself to the chicken shop at lunch xD, got my food and then had nowhere to sit. I was going to check out the park and see if it had like a shelter thing but I was mistaken. I got lost and then ate my food on a wet bench in the rain. It was fucking horrible.

My stupid timetable for today means I have a two hour break in between my lessons. Im completely drenched I literally wanna go home. Luckily my last lesson is computer science (incel class). I am now waiting outside under shelter for the next 50 minutes for my next lesson.

View attachment 1315879
reminds me of my school tbh i just took computer and it classes and ate chicken wraps alone

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15343, ChristianChad, CtrlAltDelete and 5 others
Make friends with the kids in ur CS class, I’m sure most of them also have assburgers so you’ll get along.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Hero of the Imperium, Looks234 and 1 other person
Make friends with the kids in ur CS class, I’m sure most of them also have assburgers so called you’ll get along.
They already have friends

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: CtrlAltDelete, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Jason Voorhees and 3 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: pardocel, Looks234, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person

View attachment 1315879
Damn. School is all about friends. Thats the only reason i went to school just to have fun. Now im idiot with no real education :feelsgood:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acnno, CtrlAltDelete, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 10 others

View attachment 1315879
sad, just be nt and you will make some friends, or just follow people around like some autists in my school do

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acnno, Deleted member, Jason Voorhees and 3 others
Damn. School is all about friends. Thats the only reason i went to school just to have fun. Now im idiot with no real education :feelsgood:
same JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 7224
just bully people in ur class

• +1
It's only your second day luv calm down

• +1
Reactions: Celexawer, Deleted member 14262 and Jason Voorhees
br0 it'll be worth in the end trust. At least you can say you have an education unlike some.. give it some time, make sure you get involved you will some friends eventually!#'.#/.#/. don't give up br0ski!!

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: ubuntububba, evap0, SLA and 2 others
can relate though. i had friends in school. but in college they all ditched me and i spent like 2 days alone not knowing where to go on lunches, then i just dropped out

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, Catawampus, Deleted member 13137 and 10 others
School is the easiest time to make friends, it only gets harder after that

just be confident unironically, justsit next to some guys and talk to them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Stingray, Deleted member 5189 and 5 others
That's ok bro embrace it or take phenibut.

• +1
I always ate lunch alone in university. Sometimes I would sit with random normies at their lunch table cuz it was the only spot that was free, and would just silently eat my lunch next to them, while watching some series on my laptop jfl.

Life as an incel is brutal. Impossible to make friends in college/uni.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, Need2Ascend, Deleted member 5180 and 5 others
School is the easiest time to make friends, it only gets harder after that

just be confident unironically, justsit next to some guys and talk to them
I try to speak to people in my lessons but after the lesson they just go off

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Arcturus, studiocel, Basedprincess and 4 others
I always ate lunch alone in university. Sometimes I would sit with random normies at their lunch table cuz it was the only spot that was free, and would just silently eat my lunch next to them, while watching some series on my laptop jfl.

Life as an incel is brutal. Impossible to make friends in college/uni.
what are you talking about, if you go to introductory events, student parties and engage yourself just a little it's legit impossible not to make friends

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 275 and Jason Voorhees
I try to speak to people in my lessons but after the lesson they just go off
try to find something in common with them idk, some video game u play that you can play together or smth, anything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Jason Voorhees

View attachment 1315879
Volunteer that free time working in the laundry department for your school's sports team. Go strong!

• +1
broh being antisocial is cool look at amnesia isnt he inspirational with his 4 inch lifts or tinder adventure stories?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Stingray, Acnno, Deleted member 11604 and 3 others
I used to hide in the corners of buildings that were around school or between parked cars near school and sat there for like 1-2 hours. During breaks between classes i would often find most hidden place near school such as some trees, bushes, outside building corners or parkings then take my homemade sandwich from the bag and eat it while hidden.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stingray, Deleted member 11963, Deleted member 12669 and 3 others
Theres no point. Id rather not have friends
Then why are saying that your destined to be alone. Give it a try if you care so much jfl

why you need friends people suck

Making friends isn’t even hard

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PYT and MrGlutton
Brutal Englandpill. Even the weather is always rainy (incel trait vs chad mediterranean sunny dry)

• +1
Reactions: evap0
This was me yesterday. I had to go on campus for a lab and ate lunch on a bench alone.

• So Sad
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch, Deleted member 11604 and Deleted member 12669
garbage can says Litter so i guess youre not the only one

what are you talking about, if you go to introductory events, student parties and engage yourself just a little it's legit impossible not to make friends
I do all that including weekendtrips organized by my uni and still had 0 friends 😂😂

• So Sad
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding and lutte
I do all that including weekendtrips organized by my uni and still had 0 friends 😂😂
people don't realize proximity doesn't mean people will want to be friends with you, people say just go out man, join events at your university or do those weekend events, or go to the free concerts. People don't want to be with loners, they want to be friends with people who already have friends. They think in their mind if hes a loner with no friends, that means hes low social value wdf would i want to be friends with him, it won't help me increase my own social standing, heck he might lower it. Unless you very attractive, have alot of money, or status, its a up-hill battle.

women who look like this on a college campus or university, can come in and say their loney and have no friends, and in three weeks, will be invited to parties hangouts and get togethers.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11604, JosephGarrot123, metagross and 1 other person

View attachment 1315879
Incel trait: During break time you walk around school alone, acting like you are waiting for someone or act like you're busy, but in reality, you just have no one to talk to. :feelscry:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11604, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and Deleted member 12669
Hiding in bathroom stalls before and between classes was my highschool life in nutshell:hnghn: getting ptsd symptoms from OP's two hour break mention

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch and Deleted member 12669
was kinda like this for me first day of HS as a freshman, but then i rapidly made friends by the 2nd day

people don't realize proximity doesn't mean people will want to be friends with you, people say just go out man, join events at your university or do those weekend events, or go to the free concerts. People don't want to be with loners, they want to be friends with people who already have friends. They think in their mind if hes a loner with no friends, that means hes low social value wdf would i want to be friends with him, it won't help me increase my own social standing, heck he might lower it. Unless you very attractive, have alot of money, or status, its a up-hill battle.

women who look like this on a college campus or university, can come in and say their loney and have no friends, and in three weeks, will be invited to parties hangouts and get togethers.

View attachment 1316088
View attachment 1316090
View attachment 1316092
View attachment 1316097
View attachment 1316104
This.

I find that the only people I was able to become friends with was other loner incels. But I am tired of incel friendgroups tbh I already had plenty of that shit in highschool and it was just boring and shit. I was always one of the most 'normal' NT people in incel friendgroups, trying to push other ppl to go do shit like clubbing, holidays, etc. and everyone else would always be like: nahh rather ldar bro

too cool for incel friendgroups, not cool enough for normal friendgroups. brutal life ngl.

Hiding in bathroom stalls before and between classes was my highschool life in nutshell:hnghn: getting ptsd symptoms from OP's two hour break mention
Yeah I just went to the toilets but then I couldn't stand it

This.

I find that the only people I was able to become friends with was other loner incels. But I am tired of incel friendgroups tbh I already had plenty of that shit in highschool and it was just boring and shit. I was always one of the most 'normal' NT people in incel friendgroups, trying to push other ppl to go do shit like clubbing, holidays, etc. and everyone else would always be like: nahh rather ldar bro

too cool for incel friendgroups, not cool enough for normal friendgroups. brutal life ngl.

ill explain it for ya, the reason those incel friend groups are boring is because no one ever does shit. Every one in the group could decide to do activities instead always sitting around watching wwe wrestling and playing pc/ video games. Go bike riding, or a small hike, as you guys lose weight try to workout together at home, looks-max, get hair and skin products. Then go to those in door rock climbing spots, go bowling, go to free concerts in your city, and any other free events. heck go on a small camping trip for 3-4 days.

ill explain it for ya, the reason those incel friend groups are boring is because no one ever does shit. Every one in the group could decide to do activities instead always sitting around watching wwe wrestling and playing pc/ video games. Go bike riding, or a small hike, as you guys lose weight try to workout together at home, looks-max, get hair and skin products. Then go to those in door rock climbing spots, go bowling, go to free concerts in your city, and any other free events. heck go on a small camping trip for 3-4 days.
That's literally what I said in my post. These ppl are fucking boring and shit so I don't want them as friends either.

So that's why I am alone.

• +1
Reactions: Stingray and WontStopNorwooding
That's literally what I said in my post. These ppl are fucking boring and shit so I don't want them as friends either.

So that's why I am alone.
ye your stuck between a rock and a hard place. The people who you do want to hangout with see you as low value, and the low value people are boring and don't do shit, so the only options are to be alone, or raise your value so high other socially active people accept you.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Deleted member 275 and Deleted member 12669
I know that park.
dox coming soon

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
Same man. If I have an hour or two break between classes I'll drive 30 minutes back home and eat something there then drive back. Can't handle walking into the cafeteria and getting food and eating all alone.

Same man. If I have an hour or two break between classes I'll drive 30 minutes back home and eat something there then drive back. Can't handle walking into the cafeteria and getting food and eating all alone.
Ur lucky u can drive tbh. Even then you can just sit in ur car and listen to music in a car park and no one will bother you. The cafeteria is packed with people, I just find it awkward going there and sitting alone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11604, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and Deleted member 7725
ye your stuck between a rock and a hard place. The people who you do want to hangout with see you as low value, and the low value people are boring and don't do shit, so the only options are to be alone, or raise your value so high other socially active people accept you.
You basically need to become a social tryhard, constantly invite seemingly decent value ppl over at ur place, host parties, etc. And hope u can get into someone's group like that.

seems fucking brutal ngl. It's understandeable why so many ppl end up fucked and alone.

can relate though. i had friends in school. but in college they all ditched me and i spent like 2 days alone not knowing where to go on lunches, then i just dropped out
Same

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
You basically need to become a social tryhard, constantly invite seemingly decent value ppl over at ur place, host parties, etc. And hope u can get into someone's group like that.

seems fucking brutal ngl. It's understandeable why so many ppl end up fucked and alone.
Teh way you described, is easier, then the other way of trying to brute force your way in by inviting yourself to hangout with others.
Its easier to make friends when you already got em. Its the same with money its easier to make money once you have alot.

I had no friends when i was new at that college but i was for some reason funny and loud in the first few weeks (which gave me some respect)during class but alone when the launch breaks came one guy from my class noticed it and told me to hang out with them so we did and i never was alone again i was lucky that feeling of being alone is so devestating:feelswhy: still hunts me to this day

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 12669