Life of an incel at school

nope

I am currently in the back to back dead end jobs while I try to figure out my life stage
i was in dead end jobs for 3 years.:feelswhy: now i self trained and gone into digital marketing/ecommerce. you'll work it out eventually bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13137
Lol this was literally me when I first started sixth form. At lunch id go to the local Tesco for a meal deal and just sit outside in the cold in these bike sheds in the Tesco carpark and it was brutal cuz I had to do this everyday. I had to walk like 5 minutes through this park aswell to get to the tesco and my feet would get covered in mud and I'd get trenchfoot n shi.

I ended up leaving that sixth form and going to an actual college tho btw.

can relate though. i had friends in school. but in college they all ditched me and i spent like 2 days alone not knowing where to go on lunches, then i just dropped out
Sorry lad it had to be done

I eat alone too
I like it
I used to eat with basically the only friend I had last year
And I prefer eating alone

i was in dead end jobs for 3 years.:feelswhy: now i self trained and gone into digital marketing/ecommerce. you'll work it out eventually bro
are you a contractor or do you work for a company

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13137
I spent the first year of middle school practically all alone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
A5AB77D4 42E6 4F3C BFAA 30D033B54D43

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669 and Deleted member 5189
@OldVirgin

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 5786
wth why dont you have friends u seem cool??:hnghn:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11604
this is what happens when you get blackpilled then have to start a new school, same thing happened 2 me brah

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
this is what happens when you get blackpilled then have to start a new school, same thing happened 2 me brah
Did you make friends in the end? When I made this thread I was kind of overreacting, things aren't as bad now that I've had more days to settle in.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818 and Deleted member 1476
Did you make friends in the end? When I made this thread I was kind of overreacting, things aren't as bad now that I've had more days to settle in.
nah i have friends in my classes but i ldar by myself at lunch tbh. i have friends outside of school doe

• So Sad
its a wrap

• JFL
I spent 4 years of high school without any friends. First year I would just go to parks and sit by myself

I spent 4 years of high school without any friends. First year I would just go to parks and sit by myself
Probably going to do that or go to the library and actually do something useful with my time

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF