Life of chad is simple

GGalex

GGalex

Iron
I am above all human being in terms of looks. I am a 10 feet tall hyperultragigachad with a 100 cm flaccid cock, mooscles beyond any human can even imagine,they are so big that 1 muscle cell is equal to a ostrich egg, and specially a face that mogs even the gods, beyond everything. My face is so perfect that those guys yall worship(richard ramirez etc) are nothing but subhuman incels to me.I never go outside because even existing in a radius of 1.000 km around any male (males from my family not included, because they are used around me but still, they suffer inimaginable depression because of my mog) gets mogged so hard that they start to kill themselves. Any women that is around the radius of 100.000 km distance of me, will sense my pheromones and start chasing to my place like a fucking wild hungry animal. My pheromones collected so many women that now i have a whole army of loyal women, worshipping me everyday and masturbating on pictures of me all day long. They are the ones who bring me food and take care of me, because my muscles are so big that i can barely get out of the bed, so i cant take care of myself alone. Many governors around the world tried to kill me, but my army of loyal stacies are always armed and prepared to defend me at all costs. Also im so powerful that i can kill someone with one touch, im known as "one touch man".
I wont even explain my whole life cuz i found out that saying to much stuff about me on the internet, can lead people to kill themselves but yeah, life of a god is easy.

26FDA4E6 DE75 4AE5 A5AB 394AB180E82C

When I went to Poland and wore them to my brothers basketball game