Life reall over at 30+ yo?

Leo0509

Leo0509

From 5.25psl to 2psl within 2months in 2018
In terms of looks?
It says u start loosing 1% collagen from the age of 25 every year, so it‘s 5% at 30. that shouldn’t be that noticeable.. but I see so many 30+ yo‘s who look like shit in terms of skin.

Can u still mog if u keep carrying of ur skin and ur hair?

Who cares about collagen when your undereyes are a cavern and your philitrum looks like a labia majora?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 1140 and 3 others
Yes, having good skin and hair at 35 will make you mog a lot more than having it at 20 because almost everyone has good skin and hair unlike at 35, you will stand out much more

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20229 and Gandy
It has been over for you since early 2018.

• JFL
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19, RAITEIII and ifyouwannabemylover

Attachments

• 1BE22D63-5A52-4FD1-9737-A17F542D7C09.png
    1BE22D63-5A52-4FD1-9737-A17F542D7C09.png
    9.4 MB · Views: 0
Yes, having good skin and hair at 35 will make you mog a lot more than having it at 20 because almost everyone has good skin and hair unlike at 35, you will stand out much more
I lost my collagen already and I‘m 22

I lost my collagen already and I‘m 22
Then your genetics are shit or you fucked yourself up somehow by being in the sun too much and /or no sunscreen

Then your genetics are shit or you fucked yourself up somehow by being in the sun too much and /or no sunscreen
It was stress
But I am a lot in the sun since kid bc of tennis
Never burned or tanned mucj so I guess I wear sunscreen from an early age

Attachments

• 22BE5377-87A1-4CB9-894A-56DB8AE6DFB5.jpeg
    22BE5377-87A1-4CB9-894A-56DB8AE6DFB5.jpeg
    292.4 KB · Views: 0
It was stress
But I am a lot in the sun since kid bc of tennis
Never burned or tanned mucj so I guess I wear sunscreen from an early age
What do you mean I guess i wear sunscreen, burning comes from the UVB rays and the UVA rays destroys your collagen.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
In terms of looks?
It says u start loosing 1% collagen from the age of 25 every year, so it‘s 5% at 30. that shouldn’t be that noticeable.. but I see so many 30+ yo‘s who look like shit in terms of skin.

Of course man, thats definitely possible! If you dont smoke, drink and do bad habits you can definitely rejuvinate your skin.

What do you mean I guess i wear sunscreen, burning comes from the UVB rays and the UVA rays destroys your collagen.
Bullshit. Sun is needed for body health.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
Of course man, thats definitely possible! If you dont smoke, drink and do bad habits you can definitely rejuvinate your skin.
I‘m taking antidepressants since 1 week, do u think they will age me faster?

Why? Depression aged me faster. If they make my mood better I will look better, not?
I raccomend to solve the problem without antidepressants, they will negatively impact your health and so your looks.
I suggest meditation, nofap and healthy diet to improve your mood naturally.

• +1
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
I raccomend to solve the problem without antidepressants, they will negatively impact your health and so your looks.
I suggest meditation, nofap and healthy diet to improve your mood naturally.
I tried everything. I have extreme ocd, trauma, delusions, depression. All bc I‘ve lost my looks in 2018 due to the brutal stress

In terms of looks?

life loses spark at like 15 though but if youre rich you can have fun well into your thirties

• +1
Reactions: ThatGuythattype and A23ghskung
life loses spark at like 15 though but if youre rich you can have fun well into your thirties
U mean if ur good looking and rich

how are you doing now on antidepressants? hope the initial side effects went away

how are you doing now on antidepressants? hope the initial side effects went away
Not feeling good but not that bad as well, had at least no panic attacks the last 3 days. But I‘m only 1 week on them, we‘ll see

No, if you take care of your health and are not bald, your looks will not change much

Not feeling good but not that bad as well, had at least no panic attacks the last 3 days. But I‘m only 1 week on them, we‘ll see
thats good so far. just keep monitoring and perhaps increase to the next dose later on if needed

Water but Chad is good looking at 50. just have bones and forward growth then go on tret and avoid sun. Normies and Incel age like shit.

thats good so far. just keep monitoring and perhaps increase to the next dose later on if needed
Do u think it will make me feel and look good again someday?

In terms of looks?

With your nasolabial folds, I'd just LDAR

Naw 40+ its over. at 30 its not over, but it is starting to become over.

Naw 40+ its over. at 30 its not over, but it is starting to become over.
I don‘t want to live much further than 35

• JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1