Life sucks then you die

ugly_man

ugly_man

Incel of Incels (human refuted)

Crap I mentioned that sometimes I like the shoot at work. I don't want to hurt anyone I just enjoy it because it's a catharsis. Shouldn't have done that considering that I'm weird and no one likes me plus I already had a pretty bad day because my retardation like the garbage juice being leaked all over the store. I don't want to hurt anyone I don't have any intent but I doubt anyone will believe me because I'm an autistic freak and the world will always view us as either being mass murders and/or sexual predators. God help me.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: jinnu
God scared police

IMG 20240513 142710

Cool song you ugly nigger

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
First thing i thought of when i saw the title, fucking love that song

• +1
Reactions: ugly_man
Women are right about me. I’m a perverted sexual monster

If you live until 5 years from now, we might reach longevity escape velocity so you might not even die. Perhaps at a certain point the elites will make it impossible to die because it’s not politically correct or some other reason. They could force us to live as eternal worker bee slaves to the elites. Even if all that doesn’t happen, we don’t have proof that you actually “die” once your physical body does. There could be reincarnation or after-life.

If you live until 5 years from now, we might reach longevity escape velocity so you might not even die. Perhaps at a certain point the elites will make it impossible to die because it’s not politically correct or some other reason. They could force us to live as eternal worker bee slaves to the elites. Even if all that doesn’t happen, we don’t have proof that you actually “die” once your physical body does. There could be reincarnation or after-life.
I hope not