LIFE UPDATE:EX ISNT PREGNANT

7nclave

7nclave

Goodnight !
Joined
Apr 13, 2026
Posts
1,517
Reputation
2,122
ITS HAPPENING BOYOS
IM FINALLY DEELIKG HAPPY IN LIFE
I USED TO WANNA KILL MYSELF
NOW I HAVE GIRLS OVER ME
AND MY EX JUST CONFIRMED SHE ISNT PREGNANT
IVE BEEN SLAUING THIS GIRL WITH THE TIGHTEST PUSSY
AHS I WAS WORRYING
NOW I HAVE GOOD GRADES
A BEAUTIFUL 6’0 GIRL
AND NO WORRIES

THANK YOU WOEVERS ABOVE
I FINALLY FEEL HAPPINESS
 
  • JFL
Reactions: BecomingX
Mines is
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mooks Laxx
Congrats. I used to fuckin hate that anxiety after fucking one of my exes because we would always fuck raw but gosshhh she just felt too fucking good not to.
 
  • +1
Reactions: 7nclave
Congrats. I used to fuckin hate that anxiety after fucking one of my exes because we would always fuck raw but gosshhh she just felt too fucking good not to.
she took a bunch of tests that were pregnant and had the symptoms
i lowkey creampied her a bunch of times too bro
but im so grateful she isn’t pregnant
she’s a bum and was trying to baby trap
me
 
  • JFL
Reactions: BecomingX

Similar threads

hexum.dnd
Replies
6
Views
38
mxl4chi1
M
hexum.dnd
Replies
0
Views
15
hexum.dnd
hexum.dnd
brotato78
Replies
11
Views
96
prestrictionn
prestrictionn
MrMaxwell
Replies
6
Views
67
shedontluv-U
shedontluv-U

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top