life update

mogs_me

mogs_me

Bronze
TW: this thread could be perceived as a brag thread to truecels. probably would seem pitiable to the average person, though

not really active in PSL anymore, but wanted to update you guys on some happenings and share some thoughts
if you don't know me from .net, this thread will probably be of no interest to you, and is not worth reading

in short, I lost my virginity at 24.5 yrs old

the girl was my platonic gbf of 3 years. she is quite attractive imo, but nothing crazy. a lot of people see the gbf thing as cucked, especially as she had 2 boyfriends for a solid portion of this time, personally I never really minded. I'm pretty lonely most of the time and I'll take any friends I can get, and she had a surprising amount in common with an autistic incel (me). it was nice to have a female perspective on some things, to argue against its retardation if for nothing else. she didn't know what I looked like for the first year or so that we knew each other, and we didn't meet up in person until the beginning of this year. we've hung out in person maybe 6 or so times without anything too weird happening. the whole time it felt mostly platonic, we'd both occasionally make flirtatious comments but the vibe was always that they were in jest.

yesterday she invited me to her apartment/city for what I think we both presumed to just be another platonic hangout. we did a bunch of stuff before going back to her apt and watching a movie, both drunk. eventually we cuddled and things escalated and she made the first move. I'll spare you most of the details but I struggled terribly with both major aspects, hardness and stamina. we tried again in the morning with very similarly poor results. she was unbelievably nice about the whole thing. im feeling like she almost just did it as a favor for me:

my feelings and thoughts on the experience: I feel very bad for her because of how hard I underperformed. maybe she expected some of it, she'd known that I was an incel for a while, but still, super terrible and definitely not pleasurable for her. I think I feel happy about losing the label of incel, but it hasn't really set in yet. the whole experience felt kind of surreal, like I was experiencing it in the third person. with how hard I fucked this whole thing up it also barely feels like it counted, but logically I suppose it does.

PSL/maxing conclusions:
-I never really did any serious looksmaxing despite many years on PSL. Things I did do: gym (lanklet with bad genetics, not much results), accutane (helped a lot), some slight fashionmaxxing.
-she said that a large reason she made the move was because of how good I smelled. shoutout armani stronger with you intensely (i had it before it became a tiktok NPC fragrance, but definitely still a top tier sweet scent)

feel free to ask any questions, not sure what I'll answer though

TL;DR - read the fourth line

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Alt Number 3, OldRooster and 7 others
Congrats, I would wonder when it will be my turn, but it's pointless because there is no free will and it's not up to me

Everyone's ascending except myselfcels...
sad-pablo-lonely.gif

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Pikabro, mogger123 and 1 other person
Fuckoff my forum bragnigger

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
-she said that a large reason she made the move was because of how good I smelled. shoutout armani stronger with you intensely (i had it before it became a tiktok NPC fragrance, but definitely still a top tier sweet scent)
Tactical soap pill.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Pikabro, Deleted member 29167 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: reddotguy, PseudoMaxxer, mogs_me and 1 other person
Good, happy for you!

I had a similar situation with a girl friend of mine.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: mogs_me
Congrats, I would wonder when it will be my turn, but it's pointless because there is no free will and it's not up to me
it did just seem like a big series of coincidences and random chance. I think that thinking about free will or lack thereof is entirely counterproductive, although that argument itself is entirely circular if you're supposing it doesnt exist.
Everyone's ascending except myselfcels...
sad-pablo-lonely.gif
wish you the best man
So a tallfag I see. Makes sense then
yeah this was probably a factor realistically.
still, I think I'd rather have an attractive face... guessing I wouldn't have stayed virgin as long as I did with just height

• Love it
Reactions: apocalypse
how old was the girl where did you meet her

how old was the girl where did you meet her
half a year older than me but would pass as a few years younger
was introduced by a mutual friend over a shared interest

• Woah
Reactions: salivate2
criminal that a forum OG barely gets any responses but these insipid mumbai 15 year olds get 5 page threads.

godspeed brother

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, Alt Number 3, OldRooster and 7 others
Omg who cares. Lookism is dead. Here you're just like any other forum nobody.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: wollet2, Moggable, Deleted member 29167 and 5 others
It's crazy to me how can someone spend so much time in PSL sphere and be basically at the same place they started

After 1 month I joined org. I went from believing I will stay natty to injecting drugs

• JFL
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Moggable, Pikabro and 1 other person
criminal that a forum OG barely gets any responses but these insipid mumbai 15 year olds get 5 page threads.

godspeed brother
^
This site has gone to complete shit 🤣.

It's crazy to me how can someone spend so much time in PSL sphere and be basically at the same place they started

After 1 month I joined org. I went from believing I will stay natty to injecting drugs
You’re all TikTok 2023 normies, we were actually virgin incels all our lives . That’s the difference

• JFL
Reactions: BoredPrince and mogs_me

i was a broke college student with crippling anxiety and borderline aspergers for most of it
my parents weren't much help either
this put a lot of things out of my reach
only now at this age have i reached a state where I guess I am fuckable, but inexperience is the issue

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe, BoredPrince and Psychophilly
you said gbf is cucked, i trusted you. i left my JB gbf to rot and devout my life to make the 3D version of conways game of life.
anyway happy to hear it finally happened for you. for me it never happened. and @MakinItHappenOhRite is still making it happen.
i suggest you to visit ***********.

• JFL
Reactions: mogs_me
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39140 and Deleted member 29167
brutal for anstrum tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20179, mogs_me and apocalypse
why would anyone think this is a brag thread when you orbited a becky for years for her to finally let you fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Moggable, OGJBSLAYER, Deleted member 29167 and 1 other person
So you came back from PSL retirement to make a brag thread and rub your success in our face ?

😁

Just kidding bhai

Glad you lost your virginity. It isn't that big of a deal as incels make it. The actual problem is getting laid consistently.

why would anyone think this is a brag thread when you orbited a becky for years for her to finally let you fuck
Any post with little success counts as a brag thread to KHHV NEET wizards

• +1
Reactions: mogs_me and apocalypse
brutal for anstrum tbh
already tormented him with this revelation on discord indeed. he would’ve killed himself if his entire inceldom wasn’t a big larp.
did you even read what I said? I said it would only be a brag thread to truecels and majority of people would interpret it to be the exact opposite

• JFL
Reactions: geezcel
Wall is cope. Most men are so lonely, they will accept 100+ laycount 300 pounds sheboon and simp

Wall is cope. Most men are so lonely, they will accept 100+ laycount 300 pounds sheboon and simp
what r u on about bro
she is like 100 lbs cutie
but yea she is a bit of a whore and dont have any intention of LTR i dont think

• +1
Reactions: robtical
what r u on about bro
she is like 100 lbs cutie
but yea she is a bit of a whore and dont have any intention of LTR i dont think
I thought u were thinking of ltring her.

BEBE got banned from bookism

Damn you lost it at a late age so still over lmao

And I thought 17 was too old too lose it

the girl was my platonic gbf of 3 years. she is quite attractive imo, but nothing crazy. a lot of people see the gbf thing as cucked, especially as she had 2 boyfriends for a solid portion of this time, personally I never really minded. I'm pretty lonely most of the time and I'll take any friends I can get, and she had a surprising amount in common with an autistic incel (me). it was nice to have a female perspective on some things, to argue against its retardation if for nothing else. she didn't know what I looked like for the first year or so that we knew each other, and we didn't meet up in person until the beginning of this year. we've hung out in person maybe 6 or so times without anything too weird happening. the whole time it felt mostly platonic, we'd both occasionally make flirtatious comments but the vibe was always that they were in jest.

wtf do u even talk about with a woman if youre not getting pussy? :feelskek:

godspeed brother
He probably joined lookism when he was a youngcel if he’s only 24.
C9EABC67 1164 40A5 8B3D 91AB98A79630

Damn you lost it at a late age so still over lmao

And I thought 17 was too old too lose it
No you don’t stop bragging about being a youngcel

fuck this shit

He probably joined lookism when he was a youngcel if he’s only 24.
View attachment 2818485

No you don’t stop bragging about being a youngcel
I feel old af and im 18 in july. In the most pathetic (sub)human being alive because i was in looksmaxx spaces on discord at 13 and now im still here. My life is fucking over and i will still probably dwell here again in order to cope when my mental health is bad

• So Sad
Reactions: ElTruecel
I feel old af and im 18 in july. In the most pathetic (sub)human being alive because i was in looksmaxx spaces on discord at 13 and now im still here. My life is fucking over and i will still probably dwell here again in order to cope when my mental health is bad
I feel better now i was just being bipolar for some reason anyways logging off again