Life will never be as before

Deleted member 1089

Deleted member 1089

Luv fightin and beer
Joined
Feb 22, 2019
Posts
7,876
Reputation
9,053
Life will never be as good as it was in the 1900-2000.
National health is detoriating and framecels are the new average, Shit genetics all around.
Society is cucked and everyday everything is turning more digital.
Fuck this shit, I hate this era we are in right now.
But I will make the best out of what I got, My favourite copes are smoking and drinking.
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pedro Zanatta, imparatorluk, Deleted member 6403 and 2 others
why hate it? We literally have the best technology humanity has ever created. I fucking love this. When I become NT I will be able to fuck sluts too instead of rotting in a shitty marriage with some ugly foid.
 
  • +1
Reactions: GrayEyedBarrett, Deleted member 6403 and Pietrosiek
Best time in human history to be a chad
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 6403, GreenHat500 and 1 other person
why hate it? We literally have the best technology humanity has ever created. I fucking love this. When I become NT I will be able to fuck sluts too instead of rotting in a shitty marriage with some ugly foid.

There is nothing good with technology at all in my opinion,
What is it good for?
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5061 and Danish_Retard
There is nothing good with technology at all in my opinion,
What is it good for?
Everything, life would be beyond fucking boring living as an illiterate farm boy.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Best time in human history to be a chad

I suppose, but we are not.
Maybe we were never supposed to be and could never have been.
Life is truly a black pit with no hope unless you are genetically gifted.
But what can you do? Nothing.
Everything, life would be beyond fucking boring living as an illiterate farm boy.

Well, who said you had to be a farm boy?
I would rather live in the 1900's than be rotting in my bed typing some utter garbage on an incel website.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061 and Deleted member 6217
brutal shit man but true
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
The Jews man
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089 and Deleted member 4430
born to late to explore the world,

born to early to explore the galaxy.
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1089, imparatorluk and Deleted member 110

Similar threads

bIiss
Replies
4
Views
51
T-bone123
T-bone123
GonorrhoeaGobbler
Replies
8
Views
63
mangotimer
mangotimer
lowtide654
Replies
3
Views
35
lowtide654
lowtide654
ICXCLuvr
Replies
15
Views
50
ØUROBOROS
ØUROBOROS
GrandInquisitor
Replies
4
Views
40
GrandInquisitor
GrandInquisitor

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top