[lifefuel] a 8/10 blonde girl said "hi John" to me

J

johnnydeep222

Mistral
Grad. student here.

A girl who I never even thought knew my name, recently said "hi John" to me, but I was unsure if she said my name/talking to me, so I ignored her. Looking back, I realized that she DID know my name and DID say "hi John" to me.

This means that she paid some attention to me in class and knew who I was, furthermore, she felt the "need" to say hi to me.

Life fuel.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2597, Deleted member 4804, stuckneworleans and 3 others
i have autism as well

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Catawampus, MogTheMogger, Griffith and 4 others
1j8cg2havkd01.png

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Catawampus, Griffith, Deleted member 2597 and 4 others
Grad. student here.

A girl who I never even thought knew my name, recently said "hi John" to me, but I was unsure if she said my name/talking to me, so I ignored her. Looking back, I realized that she DID know my name and DID say "hi John" to me.

This means that she paid some attention to me in class and knew who I was, furthermore, she felt the "need" to say hi to me.

Life fuel.

Bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
What is this?

How the fuck do you know? Why would she say "hi" to me if she is not interested?

Girls say "hi" all the time.

Is that like the only instance of her saying that? It's not a good IOI.

Until she wants to hang out, and suck your dick, everything else is pretty much bullshit

• +1
Reactions: MogTheMogger, Deleted member 4804, Gonthar and 2 others
Girls say "hi" all the time.

Is that like the only instance of her saying that? It's not a good IOI.

Until she wants to hang out, and suck your dick, everything else is pretty much bullshit
We never SPOKE before. She just heard my name in class. Furthermore, I did catch her staring at me twice.

This means she NOTICES me.

We never SPOKE before. She just heard my name in class. Furthermore, I did catch her staring at me twice.

This means she NOTICES me.

Ok buddy, since you are so confident that she wants to fuck you, ask her to hang out.

If she says yes, that's amazing, but most likely she will say no.

What psl are you? If it's anything lower than 6, she is using you for attention and validation, something she's not getting from more attractive guys.

Please update me, I hope it goes well!

Ok buddy, since you are so confident that she wants to fuck you, ask her to hang out.

If she says yes, that's amazing, but most likely she will say no.

What psl are you? If it's anything lower than 6, she is using you for attention and validation, something she's not getting from more attractive guys.

Please update me, I hope it goes well!
Actually, our class is a short class (like 3 weeks) so it ends this Monday (our final) and it is done right before internships, so she will be gone on an internship by then and I won't be here for the summer because I have an internship then as well. I may see her next semester though.

Why would she say "hi" to a random person? She MAY be interested. Why do you think she noticed me?

Actually, our class is a short class (like 3 weeks) so it ends this Monday (our final) and it is done right before internships, so she will be gone on an internship by then and I won't be here for the summer because I have an internship then as well. I may see her next semester though.

Why would she say "hi" to a random person? She MAY be interested. Why do you think she noticed me?
Then go talk to her, what are you waiting for?

Incels take the smallest gestures of pleasantries and think girls are into them.

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper, Deleted member 2597, Gonthar and 1 other person

Ok let me explain.

Females have a skewed perspective on reality. They consistently have to gauge their smv, every hour. When consistent attention and validation is present, they get a dopaminergic response.

A lack of this, I.E. a class with no one paying to her in general, or maybe the girl is not getting chad attention, means she needs to look for it.

If you feed into it, you will never know if she likes you or not.

What I do, (this only works if you have a good face) is I ignore the first attempt at getting my validation, and do the opposite like a total narc. I look emotionless, and basically ignore it, etc.

If she gets mad, she is actually attracted to you, and will want to try harder to fuck you.

If she doesn't try again, she was just trying to use you.

Tried, and true method.
Ok let me explain.

Females have a skewed perspective on reality. They consistently have to gauge their smv, every hour. When consistent attention and validation is present, they get a dopaminergic response.

A lack of this, I.E. a class with no one paying to her in general, or maybe the girl is not getting chad attention, means she needs to look for it.

What I do, (this only works if you have a good face) is I ignore the first attempt at getting my validation, and do the opposite like a total narc. I look emotionless, and basically ignore it, etc.

If she gets mad, she is actually attracted to you, and will want to try harder to fuck you.

Tried, and true method.

Also, this let's me know if she's easily manipulated, so I can take advantage.

This is the best, because I know that I could literally cheat on her/ treat her like shit, and she will still stay. Not that I do that all the time, but I like having that power.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Ok let me explain.

Tried, and true method.

Also, this let's me know if she's easily manipulated, so I can take advantage.

This is the best, because I know that I could literally cheat on her/ treat her like shit, and she will still stay. Not that I do that all the time, but I like having that power.
Interesting. Our class ends tomorrow and after that she goes for an internship, so its too late for me to talk to her.

OP must be on the autistic spectrum, if he thinks a girl saying hi to you means their into you. He's probably never spoke to a girl properly in his life, it's over for John.

OP must be on the autistic spectrum, if he thinks a girl saying hi to you means their into you. He's probably never spoke to a girl properly in his life, it's over for John.
Why r u so mean?