LIFEFUEL CASTOR RESULTS AND IOIS

cromagnon

cromagnon

Beauty is a virtue
Forgot to post about this but received a compliment on my eyes and eyelashes from a foid yesterday during school

My eyelashes are already naturally quite long but I’ve been castoroilmaxxing and results have been LIFEFUEL.

As for the foid I quickly thanked her and walked away because I didn’t know how to continue the conversation (over non-NT)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goat123, disheartenedcel, not__cel and 5 others
I started applying last week when do u get resulrs?

lifefuel af bro i literally just bought some for my eyebrowns havent used it yet tho, how do you put it on your lashes

Can u show me the bottle of the one u used ?

lifefuel af bro i literally just bought some for my eyebrowns havent used it yet tho, how do you put it on your lashes
Dip a q tip in the bottle and just rub it on

Forgot to post about this but received a compliment on my eyes and eyelashes from a foid yesterday during school

My eyelashes are already naturally quite long but I’ve been castoroilmaxxing and results have been LIFEFUEL.

As for the foid I quickly thanked her and walked away because I didn’t know how to continue the conversation (over non-NT)
I started applying last week when do u get resulrs?
Can u show me the bottle of the one u used ?
Castor oil does not grow your eyelashes/brows

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and BrahminBoss
Yes it does u stupid retard
"its all cope bro, LDAR :incel:"
You're the retard here for thinking a seed oil, used as a LAXATIVE will grow your lashes.

• +1
Reactions: N1666
You're the retard here for thinking a seed oil, used as a LAXATIVE will grow your lashes.
1. I'm posting my anecdotal experience where I have seen results.
2. Foid results

You know what's even funnier here?

You are the type of retard to say "muh seed oils bad for health :feelsuhh:" and avoid them with every ounce of your miserable being, just to smear it all over your eye area.. just LOL!

You are the type of retard to say "muh seed oils bad for health :feelsuhh:" and avoid them with every ounce of your miserable being, just to smear it all over your eye area.. just LOL!
Go back to .is nigger. I'm just telling people what results I've seen.

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
oral castor works
not topical

Go back to .is nigger. I'm just telling people what results I've seen.
"Go back to .is" meanwhile you are doing absolutely nothing to looksmax, you absolute waste of space :forcedsmile:

I guarantee smearing a seed oil on your eye area is the most you have ever done, and will ever do.
This is all you will ever amount to, you useless mong :feelsgood:

I guarantee smearing a seed oil on your eye area is the most you have ever done, and will ever do.
Tales. You have no idea what I've done or injected niglet.
LDAR for all I care. But it's worth it to try everything.

Tales. You have no idea what I've done or injected niglet.
LDAR for all I care. But it's worth it to try everything.
Whatever, midget.

At least you named yourself correctly, you 5'5 ugly little boy.
But hey, at least you're muscular bro!! Gymrat bro!!! Les go gym brah!!

Ah yes, because every injectable is a steroid.
It's ok buddy, a 5'5 MtF has much more value than a straight cis 5'5 male.

You made the right decision, but you have got to remember.. that at the end of the day, you will always be genetic trash.

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon
I use them because it makes my lashes look better and nicer which in the meantime might grow them

Ignore this dalit, he doesn't know what he's talking about
It works.
Okok, is that handsome
Man U in ur pfp ? I imagine you have a successful Time with women

Then what does it do and why is everyone
Except u saying
It grows them
Because everyone is a retarded tiktokcel, just like yourself.

Why don't you use all that freedom of yours and free yourself from your sub-5 body?
All it takes is a few seconds of bravery.

Because everyone is a retarded tiktokcel, just like yourself.
View attachment 2960089
Why don't you use all that freedom of yours and free yourself from your sub-5 body?
All it takes is a few seconds of bravery.
Bro joined after me and called me a TikTok cell😂😂😂 this Indian man

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
Bro joined after me and called me a TikTok cell😂😂😂 this Indian man

I'm going to put this into my folder of the smartest tiktokcel interactions I find on this forum, absolute brain-rotted retard you are.

"called me a TikTok cell😂😂😂 this Indian man"

Then what does it do and why is everyone
Except u saying
It grows them
It works in darkening them which gives the appearance that they are thicker or have grown. It works differently for each person so I'm not sure if it will work for actual length for you. Personally I saw a difference, but the results are ineffective compared to when I use latisse

Is this kid stupid? Putting it on your eyelash wont do shit to ur health

Can I use castor to grow my hair
Groundhog Day Scratch GIF by Zoo Berlin

Every time this guy makes an attack on someone, he calls them Ethnic and then calls himself White
Really makes you wonder
? R u talking about me? I’m obviously arab lol

ur pfp mogs