LifeFuel Finally I understand why anal sex feels good af no homo

zeshama

zeshama

controlled damage
When I was younger I used to be lazy as fuck and didn't like to take a break from playing PS3 to go to the toilet. So I created a method of pushing my shit halfway out my ass and then sucking it back in to trick my body into thinking I went to the toilet and stop myself from shitting in my pants.

It worked like a fuckin' wonder, but I got more than I asked for. I was addicted. In an average sitting I would release and suck up my shit at least 16 times. I just loved it, it made feel amazingly full.

Don't you always hear how women say they like to feel full when they have sex? I finally know why. Sucking up shit through your ass into your guts feels heavenly. I love to feel it there, it leaves me feeling so full and shit. It feels like I am re-eating my steaks again.

But things took a turn for the worse unfortunately. I wanted to have more massive shits going in and out to increase that amazing feeling of fullness in me. This lead me to eat as much steak as possible hoping to increase the girth of my shit.

It worked, but it obviously came with a cost like anything else. The girth of my shit was too thick, it fucking tore my asshole in two and made me leak from my anus forever.

Now there is nowhere I go to without a brown trail following behind me and everytime I dirty the floor with the poopwater flowing out of my anus, my mom screeches at me and proceeds to strike me down with a belt.

• JFL
Reactions: F36, normie_joe, LVZZO and 5 others
bum

• JFL
Reactions: F36, Aypo129 and northern mogger
nigger what the fuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: F36, normie_joe, boxface34 and 5 others

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger
IMG 7516

• JFL
Reactions: Clown Show and northern mogger
:feelsping:

• JFL
Reactions: Aypo129 and northern mogger
it's not often I read something this gay and autistic at the same time.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tigrxs, futureashtray, thebuffdon690 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: tigrxs, futureashtray and Aypo129
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel, futureashtray and northern mogger
Well, that's just life fella

• JFL
Reactions: Aypo129
Thread with the smell of gay and poop