"She" has a penis so I don't know how this is lifefuel

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rooman, Allornothing, Deleted member 30477 and 4 others
leafy mogs this guy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
images like this bound to exist but they don’t reflect reality; they reflect the concept that seemingly extreme or bizarre images get more attention. For every image of a subhuman with a foid, (who knows if it’s a foid like @4Inch4 said) there’s thousands of images of chad with a foid. And you don’t know the image could be set-up but most likely she doesn’t like the guy and is just taking a picture with the subhuman the point is you can’t draw and conclusions from images like this wtf is the point even!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 30477, Deleted member 28904 and 1 other person
images like this bound to exist but they don’t reflect reality; they reflect the concept that seemingly extreme or bizarre images get more attention. For every image of a subhuman with a foid, (who knows if it’s a foid like @4Inch4 said) there’s thousands of images of chad with a foid. And you don’t know the image could be set-up but most likely she doesn’t like the guy and is just taking a picture with the subhuman the point is you can’t draw and conclusions from images like this wtf is the point even!
No I follow this guy on Instagram he posts himself making out with this female or male

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
I guess it shows numbers game is true to some extent. First 7358 women are just warmup brah then you will find your little trans looking veitnamese girlfriend :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: rooman and Deleted member 1901
No I follow this guy on Instagram he posts himself making out with this female or male
Well then my assumptions proved false, whilst @4Inch4 ’s assumption proved true.

• Love it
Well then my assumptions proved false, whilst @4Inch4 ’s assumption proved true.
@4Inch4 has been my biggest hater since the day I joined this forum he claims I am a foid which I am not and then he is now questioning the quality of my post. Fuck you 4inch I mog your 4 inch dick I hope you rot in this forum and your dick does not grow

• JFL
@4Inch4 has been my biggest hater since the day I joined this forum he claims I am a foid which I am not and then he is now questioning the quality of my post. Fuck you 4inch I mog your 4 inch dick I hope you rot in this forum and your dick does not grow
My penis isn't 4 inches and I bet you are a woman otherwise you wouldn't have been offended

• Hmm...
Over for suspectedasafoidby4inch4cels

You definitely aren’t a foid jfl

• Love it
Oye muchacho quires mirar mees boobies that guy probably