Lifefuel for chincels

D

Deleted member 30679

rice
Joined
Jun 9, 2023
Posts
8,593
Reputation
15,250
Screenshot 20230615 224637
 
"She" has a penis so I don't know how this is lifefuel
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 2023cel, Deleted member 25713, Deleted member 30477 and 4 others
leafy mogs this guy
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
images like this bound to exist but they don’t reflect reality; they reflect the concept that seemingly extreme or bizarre images get more attention. For every image of a subhuman with a foid, (who knows if it’s a foid like @4Inch4 said) there’s thousands of images of chad with a foid. And you don’t know the image could be set-up but most likely she doesn’t like the guy and is just taking a picture with the subhuman the point is you can’t draw and conclusions from images like this wtf is the point even!
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 2023cel, Deleted member 30477, Deleted member 28904 and 1 other person
images like this bound to exist but they don’t reflect reality; they reflect the concept that seemingly extreme or bizarre images get more attention. For every image of a subhuman with a foid, (who knows if it’s a foid like @4Inch4 said) there’s thousands of images of chad with a foid. And you don’t know the image could be set-up but most likely she doesn’t like the guy and is just taking a picture with the subhuman the point is you can’t draw and conclusions from images like this wtf is the point even!
No I follow this guy on Instagram he posts himself making out with this female or male
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
images like this bound to exist but they don’t reflect reality; they reflect the concept that seemingly extreme or bizarre images get more attention. For every image of a subhuman with a foid, (who knows if it’s a foid like @4Inch4 said) there’s thousands of images of chad with a foid. And you don’t know the image could be set-up but most likely she doesn’t like the guy and is just taking a picture with the subhuman the point is you can’t draw and conclusions from images like this wtf is the point even!
I guess it shows numbers game is true to some extent. First 7358 women are just warmup brah then you will find your little trans looking veitnamese girlfriend :feelskek:
 
  • +1
Reactions: 2023cel and Deleted member 1901
No I follow this guy on Instagram he posts himself making out with this female or male
Well then my assumptions proved false, whilst @4Inch4 ’s assumption proved true.
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
Well then my assumptions proved false, whilst @4Inch4 ’s assumption proved true.
@4Inch4 has been my biggest hater since the day I joined this forum he claims I am a foid which I am not and then he is now questioning the quality of my post. Fuck you 4inch I mog your 4 inch dick I hope you rot in this forum and your dick does not grow
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
@4Inch4 has been my biggest hater since the day I joined this forum he claims I am a foid which I am not and then he is now questioning the quality of my post. Fuck you 4inch I mog your 4 inch dick I hope you rot in this forum and your dick does not grow
My penis isn't 4 inches and I bet you are a woman otherwise you wouldn't have been offended
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
@4Inch4 has been my biggest hater since the day I joined this forum he claims I am a foid which I am not and then he is now questioning the quality of my post. Fuck you 4inch I mog your 4 inch dick I hope you rot in this forum and your dick does not grow
Over for suspectedasafoidby4inch4cels

You definitely aren’t a foid jfl
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
Oye muchacho quires mirar mees boobies that guy probably
 

Similar threads

C
Replies
0
Views
21
CyprusGD
C
Vcguy977
LifeFuel Haha
Replies
1
Views
18
Caped Crusader
Caped Crusader
grymhackare
Replies
6
Views
61
grymhackare
grymhackare
hopefullychadlite
Replies
3
Views
55
7arely.eroz
7arely.eroz
SaltedMayonase
LifeFuel W supplements?
Replies
9
Views
38
GoonMaxxer312
GoonMaxxer312

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top