Lifefuel for Early Bloomers!

D

Deleted member 1901

Kraken
Okay I’m mean for tricking you. We are just inferior.

Have fun with you shortened life! (And faster aging) Less time to live as a subhuman early bloomer!

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 31155
@Whatashame

how to know if u have early bloomer traits

how to know if u have early bloomer traits
By when you had signs of puberty and when you stopped growing.

For me it was 11-12 when I had physical signs and 16 when I stopped growing

so that means these kids will age worse due to the fact of their early onset of puberty?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
so that means these kids will age worse due to the fact of their early onset of puberty?
genetics tie faster aging and earlier puberty together so yes basically

Which makes sense, puberty timing is correlated with maximum lifespan across species the “ late bloomer species”usually live longer

Could be environmental factors too like eating unhealthy food speeds aging and puberty timing even puberty timing itself may be initiated by aging certain amount and therefore early puberty is a sign you aged faster

Could be hormonal as dark hair color and early puberty is masculine and therefore you age faster with more male development and higher sex drive

Im a giga late bloomer I was the smallest kid for most of my time at school

• +1
Im a giga late bloomer I was the smallest kid for most of my time at school
Same about being smallest but I was an early bloomer

You are lucky to have superior puberty genes and/or environment

Same about being smallest but I was an early bloomer

You are lucky to have superior puberty genes and/or environment
Nah its shit being the smallest destroyed my self esteem even though im average now

Nah its shit being the smallest destroyed my self esteem even though im average now
Guess what: if you were an early bloomer you may have been taller then but now you’d be shorter. Would you want that? To lose some of your precious height and be below average just for a better school experience?

Would you rather have less time for brain development?

Would you rather die sooner and age faster?

Would you rather be inferior?

insane how even your hair colour is a health sign. Its all about environment, the genetic cope is destroying humanity. But i wished my puberty was earlier than it was. In my case was late and honestly i dont even think it was complete.

• Hmm...
insane how even your hair colour is a health sign. Its all about environment, the genetic cope is destroying humanity. But i wished my puberty was earlier than it was. In my case was late and honestly i dont even think it was complete.
I doubt it was late, mine was accelerated and not complete but it was also early.

When did you stop growing when did you have pubital hair

I doubt it was late, mine was accelerated and not complete but it was also early.

When did you stop growing when did you have pubital hair
I stopped growing at late 17 if im not mistaken. Full Pubic hair i got at like 15?

• +1
  • +1

Have fun with you shortened life! (And faster aging) Less time to live as a subhuman early bloomer!

early bloomers get their prime in middle school and high school when they’re 6’3 at 15

i dont remember but probab 2 years earlier
Average puberty

Fuck I thought you were an early bloomer

Over, am I the only early bloomer with a high iq? I probably could’ve been more intelligent

I was early bloomer and 5’3 at 14

Not true
so u weren’t an early bloomer then, most early bloomers are already near their full height at 14

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23115
so u weren’t an early bloomer then, most early bloomers are already near their full height at 14
I was, I only grew 4 inches after 14. 5’5.5 at 15 and 5’7 at 16 and then never grew any more

• Woah
Reactions: omarthegoat195
Can u TLDR ?

• +1
Can u TLDR ?
I didn’t even read it jfl basically earlier puberty is associated with shorter lifespan and genetically are connected as well. Also darker hair is connected to earlier puberty

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski

I still looked very much like a child then but i started working out at a young age and im convinced that working out spiked my testosterone levels through the roof

meowwww

the bad stuff like micro plastic etc....

make kids get earlier puberty (mostly only ethnics , it don"t affect blonde"s much but it will damage the body just in a different way)

now make the connections
i never saw a ethnic eat healthy

• +1
my voice barely changed jfl

jfl i started puberty at 16.5 (stopped growing at 21) yet im an aging subhuman already...

it's just fuckign over

• So Sad
Reactions: ostus