Lifefuel for incels

AlexAP

AlexAP

Kraken
"Celibacy is unbelievably attractive in a man"

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Deleted member 31445, rand anon and 5 others
Only attractive if the man is good looking and doesn't want to have sex. Incels are celibate because they're ugly as sin and nobody wants them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 31445, rand anon and 6 others
I've seen her interacting with content of redpill grifters, so she's clearly trying to form her own grift (by partially appealing to incels). But the reality is that many redpill grifters (like Fresh and Fit) are too ugly and scrape too far down into the barrel to gain any substantial benefit (to their perceived value) from being sexually active. Your perceived value to most women is higher by being celibate and only pursuing attractive women (even unsuccessfully) than being sexually active with whales and/or crackheads.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31445
Pearl Davis is another grifter too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31445 and AlexAP
probably has OF and is virtue signalling so men can subscribe to it in reality she thinks cels deserve no mercy or love

• +1
Only attractive if the man is good looking and doesn't want to have sex. Incels are celibate because they're ugly as sin and nobody wants them
no such thing as a attractive celibate lol

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31445 and rand anon
  • JFL
  • +1
Your perceived value to most women is higher by being celibate and only pursuing attractive women (even unsuccessfully) than being sexually active with whales and/or crackheads.
Nah if you have a looksmatched gf it's better than being a celibate who only wants models.

Nah if you have a looksmatched gf it's better than being a celibate who only wants models.
Better for what? Certainly not in terms of preselection, which my comment specified.

i wanna be 6"6-6"7 when im done growing how tall where you at 14-15 and did you sleep and eat alot
6'2-6'3 at those ages
I've never been a good sleeper, but I did eat a lot