Why did @jason voorhess lose mod status

fuck that bitch ass mod @Lmao who gives af about being on his bad side ill tag him right here and tell him LMAO UR A BITCH ASS MOD THE WORST MOD I HOPE UR DICKLET GETS CUT OFF BY A BLACK PERSON
and he's an sjw fag

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: scrunchables and GabachoCopium
i thought u could only get unmodded if you abuse your powers or somehting
If that were the case clavicular would have got unmodded a couple days after he officialy was granted mod powers for first time

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables
If that were the case clavicular would have got unmodded a couple days after he officialy was granted mod powers for first time
mods are jews and show favoritism, they literally didn't ban someone for the same thing i was banned for. Yet none of them ever ecknowledged it was wrong and just went "that's weird" and unbanned me LOL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bars, SidharthTheSlayer, aesthetic beauty and 4 others
fuck that bitch ass mod @Lmao who gives af about being on his bad side ill tag him right here and tell him LMAO UR A BITCH ASS MOD THE WORST MOD I HOPE UR DICKLET GETS CUT OFF BY A BLACK PERSON
nah he gave me a 90% that's almost a perma ban if your reading this lmao i think your a great mod and definitely not bitch ass nigga 😭😭

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: starvecell, aesthetic beauty, klip11 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: psychomandible and Costcosuperstore
I have no idea tbh. I think it was because he was repeated offender and kept harassing users narrowly escaping them. @try2beme @TechnoBoss @Lebgfinal and many more users. He is by far the most warned user in .org history iirc.
Moggathan always call me a subhuman but thats it. He is not that rude.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, aesthetic beauty and scrunchables
i wanna say some shit abt him rn but i'm scared to get on his bad side cuz when you piss him off he finds an excuse to warn and/or ban you :lul:
?? Fucking pussy

@Lmao Hey you motherfucker, whatssup nigger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bars, starvecell, tombradylover and 3 others
Fuck this nigga , bitchass nigga
@Lmao

• +1
Reactions: Bars and Costcosuperstore
i wanna say some shit abt him rn but i'm scared to get on his bad side cuz when you piss him off he finds an excuse to warn and/or ban you :lul:
Hey mother fucker LOOK
?? Fucking pussy

@Lmao Hey you motherfucker, whatssup nigger
Fuck this nigga , bitchass nigga
@Lmao

This is a act of pure sigma and alphaness MotherFucker

Grow some fucking balls, learn it from the real sigmas Fucking Nigger @yeeyeeslayer

Fucking moron

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bars, starvecell, tombradylover and 3 others
nigga I tagged you to bump my thread and I see you here in other thread not even giving me like :feelswah:
I didnt get ur tag u filthy monkey otherwise i woulda repped. U know me i always rep

• JFL
Reactions: JohnBaza
fucking leak im curious, but ye he doesn't interact with the community at all just lurks.
Nothing I just wanted to call him a faggot ass bitch nothing juicy lmao

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
damn @Jason Voorhees was my nigga, I liked him more than the others ngl

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, Bars and Jason Voorhees
meanwhile theres mods who barely interact with the community lol

• JFL
Reactions: Bars
Why is my bro @Lmao catching strays, Bro did nothing wrong except for doing what he applied for.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Gengar, n9wiff and 3 others
Either way. I was told it was because I only had 120 pages of mod activity and some mods had give complaints regarding me to the admins.
“Some mods”

Either way. I was told it was because I only had 120 pages of mod activity and some mods had give complaints regarding me to the admins.
Rip can’t say we lost a real one tho

• So Sad
Reactions: Gengar
Moggathan always call me a subhuman but thats it. He is not that rude.
He’s a newcel faggot who’s jealous of my og 2021 join date. He’s an abused dog I keep on a leash that I stomp and beat as he barks for me

• JFL
Reactions: iblamehumphrey
He’s a newcel faggot who’s jealous of my og 2021 join date. He’s an abused dog I keep on a leash that I stomp and beat as he barks for me
How come so many 2024cels postmog you if you're the biggest rotter

• WTF
Reactions: ElTruecel