Lifefuel for IPDcels

needsolution

needsolution

Zephir
Hello i noticed that last time a lot of people complain about IPD and how it stops from being GL. Of course it will most likely stop us from being perfect 8 PSL male model who will be worshiped on forums like that. But still there is plenty guys who are 6/7PSL facially and are known from being handsome despite below or sometimes just bad IPD. Here are few examples so we can cope a bit. Notice some of them dont have any striking features and still they manage to look very good.
Also most of them aged pretty well (just my observation, idk but closer set eyes give me some vibe of youthness - but it can be because im low iq so dont take it too serious).

Let's cope guys.

First off this picture of 3 uber-slayers we all know and mention pretty often here:
D2a4d75ba7fa019419ef1b25876d5e67

They all have IPD in 62mm range.

Tyson Ballou (63mm)

B42859018efc68fdf9dddf423634e66d  indian models indian male model

Zac Efron (59mm)

Zac zac efron 1333721 1920 25601

Matthew Noszka (59-60mm)

5855473c

Ian Somerhalder (60mm)

Original

Jared Leto (58mm)

9da17eab8f7d6aec5846d6c0a6c10b27

Chris Hemsworth (61mm range)

Chris hemsworth 2011 a p

Zayn Malik (58mm)

C8Yok7nt 400x400

Justin Bieber (57mm!)

Mug shot

Johnny Depp (62mm range)

B20a9c76b7a9e76ab673bcf07e1e4347

Dave Franco (59-60mm range)

027016bce012ab8482405f916ac3628d  james franco james darcy

I will be updating list if i find something nice.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Nisse, 5'8manlet and 9 others
3EDD285E F3EE 4B30 85D5 846247037CC4

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Lolcel, incelslayer01 and 12 others
Hello i noticed that last time a lot of people complain about IPD and how it stops from being GL. Of course it will most likely stop us from being perfect 8 PSL male model who will be worshiped on forums like that. But still there is plenty guys who are 6/7PSL facially and are known from being handsome despite below or sometimes just bad IPD. Here are few examples so we can cope a bit. Notice some of them dont have any striking features and still they manage to look very good.
Also most of them aged pretty well (just my observation, idk but closer set eyes give me some vibe of youthness - but it can be because im low iq so dont take it too serious).

Let's cope guys.

First off this picture of 3 uber-slayers we all know and mention pretty often here:
View attachment 147583
They all have IPD in 62mm range.

Tyson Ballou (63mm)

View attachment 147591

Zac Efron (59mm)

View attachment 147584

Matthew Noszka (59-60mm)

View attachment 147585

Ian Somerhalder (60mm)

View attachment 147588

Jared Leto (58mm)

View attachment 147589

Chris Hemsworth (61mm range)

View attachment 147594

Zayn Malik (58mm)

View attachment 147596

Justin Bieber (57mm!)

View attachment 147599

Johnny Depp (62mm range)

View attachment 147603

I will be updating list if i find something nice.
53mm checking in

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: shogrim, incelslayer01, Deleted member 2846 and 3 others
Can't IPD be influenced by PFL?

I think ES ratio is more accurate

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Averagecel, SayNoToRotting and 1 other person
70 ipd here. Looks like shit on a small skull 😭

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 2227 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer

yeah ES ratio is more accurate... i just made this thread to show that you dont need to have Gandy tier eyes to be slayer so we IPDcels can cope a bit too. I remember when i measured my low IPD i felt shitty but then i realized that i never noticed that i have close set eyes and it just suits my skull (i have similar skull to Dave Franco) and my eyes look decently wide set despite bad measurments.
70 ipd here. Looks like shit on a small skull 😭
its all about ratios bro :(

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, CopingCel and Deleted member 2205
IPD is slightly overrated. It for sure matters when it comes to modeling and stuff like that, but being good looking in motion, and succeeding with girls in the real world it’s much less important.

For example. My 60mm IPD is subhuman (by PSL standards) but I still get IOIs and lots matches on dating sites. Also, the person in my AVI is around 61-62mm IPD. The worst thing is if you have a narrow IPD, a shitty midface, and a narrow intercanthal distance. Then you start to look like Marko Jaric, Derek Holland, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, AscendingHero, Deleted member 3202 and 4 others

Show me what is ES ratio or how to calculate this (i really never see this before)

I only know that 0.5 is very good and 0.45 still can looks good (i think).

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
life fuel

• +1
Reactions: needsolution
Show me what is ES ratio or how to calculate this (i really never see this before)

I don't know either lol.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
FUCK THIS SHIT, FUCK THIS LIFE.
Some

Leo mad

LITERALLY EVERY ONE OF THEM MOG ME YO THE NEXT GALAXY SND BEYOND, IPD WISE.
Rage

Over2

0UbkH2M 1

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Averagecel and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
What's ES ratio and how is it measured @SayNoToRotting

IPD is slightly overrated. It for sure matters when it comes to modeling and stuff like that, but being good looking in motion, and succeeding with girls in the real world it’s much less important.

For example. My 60mm IPD is subhuman (by PSL standards) but I still get IOIs and lots matches on dating sites. Also, the person in my AVI is around 61-62mm IPD. The worst thing is if you have a narrow IPD, a shitty midface, and a narrow intercanthal distance. Then you start to look like Marko Jaric, Derek Holland, etc.
Derek Holland and Marko Jeric are my lost brothers

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
What's ES ratio and how is it measured @SayNoToRotting
Ipd/zygo width.
Mesusre this shit with Photoshop since you needed ratio

0.41-0.42 subhuman checking in

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: shogrim, Short Ugly and Brown and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Ipd/zygo width.
Mesusre this shit with Photoshop since you needed ratio

0.41-0.42 subhuman checking in
What's a good ratio ?

Nigga its not IPD that matters specifically, its ES ratio, IPD divided by bizygomatic width, ideally the ratio is between 0.46-0.48 @6'4 looksmaxxxer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Nigga its not IPD that matters specifically, its ES ratio, IPD divided by bizygomatic width, ideally the ratio is between 0.46-0.48 @6'4 looksmaxxxer
Over for 0.42cels like me tho

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2933, chadpreetinthemaking and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I'll calculate that shit should i use paint or something else ? Is there an app that does that kind of shit ?

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I'll calculate that shit should i use paint or something else ? Is there an app that does that kind of shit ?
I took a perfectly forward facing photo of myself using a good camera, at a neutral angle with no head tilt, then I used MS paint to make rectangles to work it out.

• +1
I want to shit in your mouth
What the fuck is wrong with you you son of a whore ? I'll shit pounds in your mouth cut you in half and piss on your pumping heart you low life incel scum
I took a perfectly forward facing photo of myself using a good camera, at a neutral angle with no head tilt, then I used MS paint to make rectangles to work it out.
So paint will do ? I'll do it tomorrow cause i am on the phone right now

What the fuck is wrong with you you son of a whore ? I'll shit pounds in your mouth cut you in half and piss on your pumping heart you low life incel scum

So paint will do ? I'll do it tomorrow cause i am on the phone right now
Paint will do sir, its essentially the same thing as long as you have a good photo with no head tilt forward facing the camera perfectly.

• +1
how do you even know all these stats?

Do you use the size of the iris (which is highly consistent amogst people of all races, genders, and sizes) as a reference to measure the IPD?

Just measured my ipd and it's 64 mm.
Strange, I thought it was a lot narrower than that.

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
Over for 0.42cels like me tho
I have the same yet I still have some success so like I said earlier there are other factors that play into it.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
I don't know my ipd but my eyes are VERY wide-set and it looks like shit. I'd prefer to have a lower ipd any day. But then again, it's always about harmony. Very wide-set eyes look like shit with a narrow jaw and vice versa.

Just measured my ipd and it's 64 mm.
Strange, I thought it was a lot narrower than that.
same, mine was 60mm, though it was narrow.

I have the same yet I still have some success so like I said earlier there are other factors that play into it.
Well, I guess I can always go for Subhuman.
But I am completely blocked from the average girls and up.
But I guess since I am Subhuman it's only logical.
And funny part is, I have pct+good infra and laterals+been told decent pfl+ good color+hooded eyes.
All completely gone to shit because of my ipd.

how do you even know all these stats?

Do you use the size of the iris (which is highly consistent amogst people of all races, genders, and sizes) as a reference to measure the IPD?
Lookism data

James Dean too, low IPD and Delon probably too
51fxFErOxTL

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel and needsolution
mine is even narrower then all of these above

One big cope their ipd looks good

• +1
Reactions: medialcanthuscel
I'll pm you my face.
The ideal ES ratio is 0.46-0.48. Mine is 0.44-0.45 with strabismus and sub 0.44 without strabismus. Should I get orbital box osteotomy?

I'll pm you my face.
The ideal ES ratio is 0.46-0.48. Mine is 0.44-0.45 with strabismus and sub 0.44 without strabismus. Should I get orbital box osteotomy?
No

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Averagecel
I'll pm you my face.
Lol optimal is 46-48 meaning it's the best, aka models and shit.
Yours still in normal range.
Issue begins when you have 040-042 like I do.
James Dean too, low IPD and Delon probably too
View attachment 147928
The only dude with noticably close eye set who had an insane appeal and Still looked good.
But more appeal.
Him and perhaps changing potatum

Squinch game for high ipd like me

the face you make when you bust a nut but he keeps sucking
[ISPOILER]
Mug shot
[/ISPOILER]

Isn't it 0.45-0.47?

I dont know why people cope with this dog shit think . Until and unless its too extreme it doesnt matters.people here chase mathematical symmetries instead of real life appeal . Or they just want to bring other good looking guys down by pointing out this useless thing.