LIFEFUEL FOR MANLETS - 5'4" MANLET REPRODUCES WITH 5'9" BEKCY - HAS 6'2" CHADLITE KID - FULL PROOF

Deleted member 14138

Deleted member 14138

Kraken
Screen Shot 2021 11 25 at 73602 AM

I went to college with this guy, so I know he is tall. He is about 6'1". I know this because I am 5'4" and have to crane my neck to look at him. And im about eye level with his dad. Lifefuel for manlets who are worried about having short children. The answer to the solution here is - have kids with a taller woman. The mom's genes more heavily influence a kids height.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Darwined, Deleted member 14918, .👽. and 4 others
not his kids

• +1
Reactions: Slob, ShowerMaxxing, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
The mom looks young wtf

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 3828
The mom looks young wtf
He married and bred her when she was 12.

Mirin this manlet Prime woman slayer and his ascension plan for his son.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17217, Just4Beast, Deleted member 1617 and 6 others
He married and bred her when she was 12.

Mirin this manlet Prime woman slayer and his ascension plan for his son.
I keep trying to tell everyone that every time a manlet reproduces with a woman taller than him, his kids are almost always either average height or taller. I haven't met or heard of any situation that conflicts this theory.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kekee and Danish_Retard
I keep trying to tell everyone that every time a manlet reproduces with a woman taller than him, his kids are almost always either average height or taller. I haven't met or heard of any situation that conflicts this theory.
manlets getting cucked left and right :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 3828
goodluck to manlets with getting a girl taller than them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fundz, Darwined, Slob and 3 others
My mom and step dad are short and my step brothers are really tall.

View attachment 1416272
I went to college with this guy, so I know he is tall. He is about 6'1". I know this because I am 5'4" and have to crane my neck to look at him. And im about eye level with his dad. Lifefuel for manlets who are worried about having short children. The answer to the solution here is - have kids with a taller woman. The mom's genes more heavily influence a kids height.
Over for my short oneitis

What about when your gf is much shorter than you?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14918
more like 5’4 and 5’7.5

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Genetic variation bullshit. Lucky cunt

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 14918
that’s not a Chadlite that’s a tall normie

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Xangsane
View attachment 1416272
404 chadlite not found

• +1
Reactions: Slob